剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
有一种开始叫结束 探长先生
I hope you'll begin and END with me, Detective Inspector.
莫得和福瑞迪已经够烦了
Maude and Freddy have enough to worry about,
而且我们还有一个没完成的降神会
and we have an unfinished seance to deal with.
降神会 是的 还有保科斯基夫人
Seance? Yes, with the great Mrs Bolkonsky.
你没听说过她吗
You've not heard of her?
在墨尔本 很受欢迎的
In Melbourne, by popular demand,
只为灵界团经过挑选的少数
offering her services to a very select few members
成员提供服务
of the Spiritualist Society.
舅妈原来是这些人其中之一
Aunt P turned out to be one of THE select few.
就像抽奖中了一个巫师
The psychic equivalent of winning a chook raffle.
保科斯基夫人是基于实情选择我们的
Mrs Bolkonsky chose us on merit.
她告诉我的
She told me herself.
而且很及时
And so timely.
福瑞迪最近的身体很糟糕
Freddy has suffered very poor health recently.
舅妈认为如果有人能说服福瑞迪在还得及之前
Aunt P thought that if anybody could convince Freddy
接受他英勇行为的奖励的话
to accept his bravery award before it's too late,
那个人就是罗兰德他自己
it would be Roland himself.
你那个逝世的教子罗兰德 克莱蒙特陆军中校
Your late godson Lieutenant Colonel Roland Claremont.
另一个英年早逝的年轻人
Another fine young man, cut down in his prime.
你们要把他的遗体从法国运回来
How many miles of red tape did you have to battle
要办多少手续
to get his remains back from France?
嗯 我不会就那样任由他在
Well, I wasn't about to leave him mouldering
一些异乡的萝卜田里腐烂
in some godforsaken foreign turnip field!
嗯 我要去拜访一下
Well, I'll have to interview
福瑞迪 阿什米德队长和他的妻子
Captain Freddy Ashmead and his wife,
还有相关人员
and any staff.
我在哪能找到保科斯基夫人
Now, where will I find Mrs Bolwhatsit?
多漂亮啊
How glorious!
谢谢
Thank you.
费雪小姐 对你热情招待聊表谢意
It's little enough in return for your hospitality, Miss Fisher.
昨天晚上在个不幸的消息中结束了
Last night ended on an unfortunate note.
罗宾森探长 我来介绍 这是保科斯基夫人
Detective Inspector Robinson, may I introduce Mrs Bolkonsky,
来自悉尼的灵媒 去过巴黎 伦敦和旧金山
spiritual medium, from Sydney, via Paris, London and San Francisco.
美国人很开放
The Americans are so wonderfully open.
我们这几个星期日程紧凑
And we were booked solid for weeks.
还有她经纪人 沃利奇 汉密尔顿先生
And her manager, Mr Warwick Hamilton.
探长 真爱永远不能被否认
True love must never be denied, Detective Inspector.
令人深思啊
Very profound.
我已经告诉保科斯基夫人袭击的事了
I've been telling Mrs Bolkonsky about the attack.
她有个理论
She has a theory.
这已经不是她第一次帮助警♥察♥了
It wouldn't be the first time she's helped the police.
你的理论是
And your theory is?
我们昨天晚上的聚会被打断了
Our gathering last night was interrupted.
是的 福瑞迪病犯了
Yes, Freddy had a horrid attack.
通道没有正常关闭
The channel was not properly closed
当这个发生的时候 灵异的力量会四处游走
and when this happens, the spiritual energy may linger,
躁动 有时候还会有敌意
disturbed, and sometimes hostile.
一个人头部受伤没有任何灵异成分
There's nothing spiritual about a man being hit over the head
然后被钉在栅栏上
and impaled on a fence.
那种能量会进入活人的身体
That energy may enter a living person,
使人变得狂躁暴♥力♥
drive them to violent acts.
不可抗拒
It is irresistible.
我相信这定会给波茨先生的家属们很大安慰
I'm sure it'll provide much comfort to Mr Potts' family.
阿什米德先生在哪 我要先跟他谈谈
Now, where is Mr Ashmead? I'll need to speak with him first.
恐怕他还是不舒服
I'm afraid he's still indisposed.
福瑞迪的贴身男仆 拉瑞 唐先生
Freddy's valet, Mr Larry Dunn.
他可是阿什米德家的中流砥柱啊
An invaluable support to the Ashmeads,
对之前服侍的莫得家也是
and to Maude's family before that.
也许阿什米德 太太你该上楼看看
Perhaps Mrs Ashmead, you should go up.
芙莱妮 如此情况 我们需多叨扰几日了
Phryne, at this rate, I'm afraid we may have to extend our stay.
亲爱的莫得 你想待多久都没问题
Dear Maude, you're welcome to stay as long as you need.
我也去帮忙吧
Let me help too.
也许拉瑞能回答一些你的问题 警官
Perhaps Larry could answer any questions you have, Inspector.
谢谢你 能借用会客室吗
Thank you. If I may use the parlour.
当然
Of course.
为不带些茶点呢
And why not take some of these with you?
火腿 芝士和泡芥菜 我懂你
Ham, cheese and mustard pickle. I read your mind.
这边请
This way.
警官 请相信我说的话 为自己的幸福
Inspector, believe what I say, for your own sake.
心纹从不撒谎
The heart line never lies.
你知道你的挚爱就近在眼前
You know that your greatest passion is very close at hand.
去追求吧
Pursue it.
你也要相信我说的 保科斯基太太
And believe what I say, Mrs Bolkonsky.
我才不想去追求什么挚爱
I have no intention of pursuing my greatest passion,
这些三明治就是我的最爱
unless it's these sandwiches, which are a particular favourite.
噢 我的心脏
Oh, my heart.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事 亲爱的
- Are you alright? - Oh, it's nothing, dear.
保科斯基太太脸色苍白 她病了吗
Mrs Bolkonsky looks so pale. Is she ill?
噢 她只是全身全意投入工作了
Oh, she's given her heart to her work, literally.
耗体力是附带伤害
It's taken its toll.
她没有力量去和怀疑论者周♥旋♥了
She has no energy to spare for sceptics.
好吧 罗宾森巡官真是个固执的人
Yes, well, Inspector Robinson can be a difficult man to sway.
你对付他倒挺有一套的 费雪小姐
Well, you seem to have a way with him, Miss Fisher.
你呢 怀疑还是笃信
And what about you? Sceptic or believer?
这么说吧 我很开明
Let's just say I keep an open mind.
冰雪聪明 笃信自我
Always wise to keep your wits about you.
对啊 黑漆漆的房♥间里障眼法真让人拍手称奇
Yes. Amazing what some get away with in a darkened room.
巴尔杉木桌 在鱼线上
Balsa wood tables... On fishing lines.
画着脸谱的气球 加了蛋清和丝线的烈酒
Balloons with painted faces, spirits with eggwhite and silk,
还有藏在裙下的可拆卸包装棒
collapsible wrapping sticks hidden under skirts.
都是些幻觉痴想 伎俩把戏罢了
Any amount of trickery and illusion.
看来你对这些骗人的把戏很熟悉啊
You seem very familiar with the charlatan's repertoire.
噢 职业要求
Oh, I need to be,
要不然那些江湖骗子会败坏真正巫师
or those charlatans will bring genuine spiritualists
的美名
into disrepute.
那真要谢谢第一次世界大战
And thanks to the Great War,
从来不缺待宰的顾客
there's no shortage of bereft customers ripe for the plucking.
比如说 我的阿姨普鲁登斯
My Aunt Prudence, for example.
莫得 还有福瑞迪
Maude, and Freddy.
我必须坦白我也曾只是个顾客
I must confess I was a bereft customer
当我遇见保科斯基太太的时候
when I met Mrs Bolkonsky.
索姆战场上 我失去了我的双胞胎兄弟
I lost my twin brother at the Somme.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
保科斯基太太的才能如假包换 费雪小姐
Mrs Bolkonsky's gift is genuine, Miss Fisher.
她只收很少的钱去帮助他人和遗魂
She takes only a modest sum to help people and spirits alike
彼此都想在自己的世界获得安宁
to find peace in their separate realms.
倘若人们能在笃信中获得慰藉
And if people take solace in belief,
我们又有什么资格去评判呢
who are we to criticise them?
谢谢你 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr Butler.
阿什米德先生 喝了肉汤后看起来好多了
Mr Ashmead seems much more settled after that broth.
真好
Oh, good.
照顾病入膏肓的老爷
Must be a great responsibility,
你身上的担子一定很重吧
having to care for such an ill gentleman.
噢 没什么负担 老爷从不抱怨
Oh, it's no burden. The Captain doesn't complain.
我担心的是阿什米德太太
It's Mrs Ashmead I worry for.
她太紧张了
She gets herself into a state.
你以前为她的父母工作吗
You used to work for her parents?
当她还是个小女孩的时候我就认识她了
I've known her since she was a girl.
有你相伴 她一定甚感欣慰吧
You must be a great comfort to her, then.
分内之事嘛 不是么
We do what we can, don't we?
我要让我自己完全清醒 不要鸦♥片♥酒了
Didn't I make myself perfectly clear? No more laudanum.
队长 阿什米德太太有过嘱咐
Now, Captain, you know what Mrs Ashmead says.
阿什米德太太不能体会
Mrs Ashmead cannot get it through her head
这比肉体上的疼痛更难以忍♥受
that there are far worse crosses to bear than physical pain.
我脑中一团迷雾 一阵精神眩晕
This fog in my head, this constant mental daze...
好吧 好吧
Alright, alright.
- 早上好 - 早
- Good morning. - Morning.
如果我没有猜错的话 这些是达拉斯古铜吧
These are Dallas Bronze, if I'm not mistaken.
- 啊 是的 - 给您 老爷
- Ah, yes, I believe so. - There you go, Captain.
热热的好喝
Nice and hot.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表