剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
血吗? 可能是鱼的吧?
Blood? Fish, perhaps?
可这儿没有鱼鳞
There are no scales.
搞不好是很久以前的呢
Could have been here a while.
我们来之前的一天 这儿下雨了
It poured with rain the day before we arrived.
这最多也就是两天前留下的
This has been here two days at the most.
我们要找出在这儿停泊的人
We need to find out who moors here.
特殊急件
Special delivery.
昆斯克利夫的罗宾森警官送来的
Inspector Robinson in Queenscliff.
太好了 我正等着这个呢
Good, I've been expecting this.
他在昆斯克利夫做什么呢? 度假?
What's he doing in Queenscliff? Having a holiday?
老板不在了 工人们就开始玩了?
While the boss is away, the workers play?
不是你 不是你 柯林斯
Not you, eh? Not you, Collins.
我们多蒂受不了的
Our Dottie wouldn't put up with that.
伯特 现在是早上九点
Bert, it's nine in the morning.
早上也一样可以喝酒
Never too early to fall off the back of a truck.
- 走吧 快点走吧 - 一辆火车!
- Come on, get out. Now, come on. - A train!
那是一辆货车
It was a train.
欧宝可以用那东西来做火箭燃料的
Fritz von Opel could use that stuff for rocket fuel.
我真应该以醉酒的名义把他关起来
I should lock him up for drunk and disorderly.
可以吗? 就关一会
Could ya? Just for a bit?
好像少了几副银器餐具
There seem to be quite a few items of silver missing.
天啊! 我们列一份单子吧
Oh, dear! Well, we'll make a list.
巴特勒先生 我知道好仆人
Mr Butler, I know a good servant
不应该说主人的坏话
doesn't gossip about his employer,
可这事太可疑了
but what if it was something fishy?
这事与我与简昨天发现的东西有关
Something that might have to do with what Jane and me found yesterday?
应该说"我和简"
Jane and I.
是和麦克纳斯特夫人有关系的
It's about Mrs McNaster.
有些时候
Look, there are times
常识比你自己的判断力重要
when discretion needs to give way to common sense.
是和那个死者有关的 小姐
It's about the dead bloke, Miss.
麦克纳斯特夫人以前都在他那儿买♥♥鱼
Mrs McNaster used to buy her fish from him,
也是她亲自付钱
but she used to pay him herself.
但有一次 我看见她
And one time I saw her giving him
给了他几个银的蜡烛台
a couple of candle holders, silver ones.
真的吗?
Really?
我把这事告诉了J夫人
I told Mrs J about it, and her a
J先生便去找她谈话了
nd Mr J went to talk to her,
但麦克纳斯特夫人为此大动干戈
but Mrs McNaster made a big fuss.
- 又哭又闹 - 这是什么时候的事?
- Crying and carrying on. - When was this?
就在琼斯家夫妇离开不久前
Not long before the Johnsons went away.
希望我告诉你这件事是对的
I hope I've done the right thing, telling you.
你做得很好 科浦 谢谢
You certainly have, Kip. Thank you.
我真不敢相信! 赫丽有经济上的困难?
I can't believe it! Hilly in financial difficulties?
她肯定会告诉我的
Surely she'd tell me.
或许是因为自尊心在作怪?
Perhaps it's a matter of pride?
或许琼斯家夫妇并没有退休
Perhaps the Johnsons didn't retire after all,
是她负不起工资而赶他们走的
but she was forced to let them go because she couldn't afford them.
我们发现她在买♥♥东西的时候和对方讲价
We know she was bartering for groceries.
- 什么? - 以物代钱
- What? - Paying in kind.
银器 消失的花瓶
Silverware, missing vases.
但她说是放在她的卧室里了
But she said they suited her bedroom.
我检查过了 阿姨 P
I checked, Aunt P.
那是我送给她的结婚礼物 她拿去换货物了?
They were my wedding present to her. Exchanged for produce?
那你是不是认为
I suppose this means you...
赫丽杀了那个渔民?
you think that Hilly killed the fishmonger?
- 不 阿姨 P - 谢天谢地
- No, Aunt P. - Oh, thank goodness!
但我认为这些事之间必定有联♥系♥
But I do think it's all somehow linked.
费雪小姐
Ah, Miss Fisher.
你那英俊的朋友
Has your handsome friend
有没有帮我儿子找回哪些硬币?
managed to retrieve my son's coin?
我的...? 噢 您是说警官
My...? Oh, the Inspector.
我不知道 麦克纳斯特夫人
Ah, I'm not sure, Mrs McNaster.
赫丽亲爱的
Hilly, dear,
格兰德的旅行肯定要花很多钱吧
Gerald's expeditions must have been very costly.
当然 但他也拿到了很多奖赏
Well, of course, but of course he's so well regarded,
还有赞助人的资金什么的
he's always picking up grants and patrons and such.
我就在想 这家里财政紧缩...
I wondered, with the household so diminished...
普鲁德斯 这些和你都没有关系
Really, Prudence, that is none of your concern.
如果你有些什么困难 你会告诉我的吧?
You would tell me if you were in any sort of straightened circumstances?
我... 我不知道你在说什么 普鲁德斯
I... I don't know where this is leading, Prudence.
你是对住的地方不满意吗?
I-Isn't your accommodation satisfactory?
还是用餐或是其他招待不周之处?
Isn't the catering up to scratch?
我知道最近我连自己的东西都照顾不周全
I know I have had trouble with my staff,
但我... 我会尽量让你满意的
but I... I will try harder to meet with your approval.
你已经让我很满意了 我并不是在抱怨
Oh, you already have! I... I've no complaints.
那就好
Oh! Well good, then.
女士们 午餐已准备好了
Ladies, luncheon is served.
- 你还好吧 赫丽? - 嗯
- Are you alright, Hilly? - Mm.
- 你确定吗 - 没事
- Are you sure? - Yes.
有关于琼斯家夫妇的消息吗?
Any luck with the Johnsons?
还没有
Not yet.
他们好像买♥♥了船票 却没有赶上船
Seems they bought tickets for the ferry, but never caught it.
巴克斯特中士就和平常一样糊弄我们
And Sergeant Baxter is giving us the run around, as usual.
他说他把硬币运到了望那波
He says he's shipped that coin off to Warrnambool
让玛丽泰母博物馆的人做鉴定
for authentication at the Maritime Museum.
你需要吃点什么吗 亲爱的?
Would you like something to eat, dear?
不了 谢谢妈 我没胃口
No, thank you, Mother. I've lost my appetite.
那你需要坐下吃点东西吗 警官?
Well, would you care to sit down and eat, Inspector?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr Butler.
你找出下一次涨潮的时间了吗
Did you find out about the next full tide?
早上 非常早
Early morning. Very early.
你怎么这么久才来?
What took you so long?
我都安静得像只老鼠了
I was as quiet as a mouse.
一个喷了法国香水的老鼠
A mouse who wears French perfume.
我下次喷少点
I'll wear less next time.
- 就是那艘船吗? - 嗯 他们正在靠岸
- Is that the boat? - Yes, they're tying up now.
那我们就去找老鼠洞吧
Let's go find a mouse hole.
来吧 华利 帮帮我们好吗?
Come on, Wally, give us a hand, will ya?
来吧! 抬起来! 抬起来!
Hey, come on! Get it up, get it up!
你能闭嘴吗
Will you shut your gap!
昆斯克利夫一半的东西都在这下面呢
You'll have half of Queenscliff down here.
那个死渔民就是和他们一起工作的
The dead fishmonger crewed for the big fellow.
华利 去拿推车
Wally, get the cart.
我来这的那天早上就是看见这个人在追他
And that's the one I saw chasing him the morning we arrived.
过去那边
Going over.
目前我们需要的都观察到了 是吗
I think we've seen all we need to for the moment, don't you?
唯一要做的就是送你回家了
It's only right that I escort you home.
我不反对
If you insist.
先生 这分♥析♥表上写着这朗姆酒比一般的要烈
The analysis shows it's a lot more potent than standard rum, sir.
- 那这是私酿酒? - 是的 先生
- So it is bootleg? - Ah, yes, sir.
非常容易导致酒精中毒
Grave potential to cause alcoholic poisoning.
- 后面的牢房♥ - 柯林斯?
- Back cell. - Collins?
我在 先生 我立马就把酒送到您那儿
Yes. No, yes, sir. I'll send it down for you right away, sir.
尽快 柯林斯 把报告也一起带过来
Better still, Collins, come down and bring those reports with you.
到昆斯克利夫吗 先生?
To Queenscliff, sir?
我需要个能让我信任的人
I need someone on the ground I can rely on.
嘿! 别赶着走
Hey! Hey, no, not so fast.
柯林斯? 柯林斯?
Collins? Collins?
不 我们不能带着这个
Oh, no, we're not wearing that.
我们也是迫于无奈 到那儿办事而已
It was forced on us. We were only there to do a job.
发生什么事了 柯林斯?
What's going on, Collins?
没 没什么事
No, it's... no, it's nothing, sir.
一切都很好 我会赶上下一趟列车的
It's nothing. I'll be on the next train down.
再见先生
Thank you, sir. Goodbye.
那家伙说这个东西是来自酿造所的
The bloke said it was cheap
所以才便宜
'cause it came straight from the brewery.
没有中间人 我们不知道这是私酿酒
No middle man. We didn't know it was bootleg.
- 哪个家伙? - 某个家伙
- What bloke? - Some bloke.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表