剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
是你 我们得好好谈谈
You. We need to talk.
我知道你干的好事
I know what you've been doing.
我什么都知道了 游戏结束了
I know everything. The game is up.
时尚谋杀
费雪小姐探案集
卖♥♥报!
Paper!
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
美轮美奂
It's magnificent.
费雪小姐?
Miss Fisher?
噢 谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
我更喜欢这条裙子了
I like this dress even better now.
威廉姆小姐?
Miss Williams?
谢谢你
Thank you.
费雪小姐 致上我诚挚的歉意
Ah, Mademoiselle Fisher, I do apologise.
我们一直在赶工为阿奇代尔小姐做舞会礼服
We've been trying to finish a ball gown for Lady Archdale.
美轮美奂啊!
Ah, magnifique!
也许底下的抹胸可以更大胆些
Perhaps if the slip underneath were a little more daring?
没必要
Not at all.
布料下面的抹胸完美衬托
The slip is placed perfectly beneath the fabric,
平衡的美感无与伦比
and the balance is superb.
非常理智的选择 亲爱的
Ah, very sensible choice, my dear.
好套装婚礼葬礼都能穿
You can be married or buried in a quality suit.
完美
Perfect.
打扰了 威廉姆小姐?
Excuse me, Miss Williams?
能劳驾你帮忙系下最后的扣子吗?
Would you mind? I'm having trouble with this last button.
当然
Of course.
- 好了 - 谢谢你
- There you go. - Thank you.
哇
Wow.
狐毛的
Fox.
手感最好了
Nothing like it.
多蒂 你的套装剪裁很完美
In a very beautifully cut suit, Dot.
精明能干
Very smart.
那是王尔德太太!
It's... it's Mrs Wilde!
快报♥警♥
Call the police.
弗朗希斯·王尔德是个好朋友
Frances Wilde was a dear friend.
更是位老顾客了 也是主要投资人
Not to mention one of our most loyal clients and our main investor.
格温妮娅 你能为夫人拿点嗅盐过来吗?
Genevieve, would you please fetch some smelling salts for Madame?
当然
Oh, of course.
先生 你还好吗?
Sir, are you alright?
我有些呼吸困难
I'm having trouble breathing.
奥德利?
Aubrey?
我应该去看看她的
I should have checked on her.
她才去了五分钟
She was only gone for five minutes.
王尔德先生还处在震惊中
Mr Wilde's in shock.
把你头抬高点
Here, put your head forward.
我看你是这里的常客了
I take it you're a regular patron here.
要是我去别处 弗乐蕊夫人会杀了我的
If I went anywhere else, Madame Fleuri would kill me,
只是打个比方
figuratively speaking.
刚刚那个小伙
The fellow out there.
是受害者的儿子吗?
Is that the victim's son?
是老公 杰克
Husband, Jack.
当时闹得满城风雨呢
Caused quite a stir. Mm.
发卡
A hairpin.
可不像是有预谋的
Clearly not premeditated.
可很顺手
But convenient.
可不是每个受害人都会自身携带凶器
Not many victims come equipped with their own murder weapon.
一颗珍珠
And a single pearl.
只有一面沾血
Only one side bloodstained.
行凶后掉下的
Dropped after the murder.
看看这颜色
Look at the colour.
紫红色
Aubergine.
应该很值钱
Probably highly valuable.
牡蛎的宝贝
Treasure of an oyster.
他又深情的吻了几遍 这枚东方明珠
'He kissed the last of many doubled kisses, this Orient pearl'.
马克·安东尼可不想吻这枚吧
Not even Mark Antony would want to kiss this one.
当然不
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
受害人身上没带珍珠
No pearls on the victim.
其他各处也没见珍珠
Nor anywhere else that I can see.
可怜的弗朗希斯
Poor Frances.
尸体被发现时 有人在这间屋子吗?
Was there anyone else in the salon when the body was found?
我检查了后门 上锁了
I checked the rear door. Locked.
那么任何出入这间店的人都会被注意到
And anyone leaving or entering the salon would have been noticed.
假设案发时间在你抵店之后
So assuming the time of death was after your arrival,
杀王尔德太太的凶手一定还在店里
whoever killed Mrs Wilde may still be here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在店外有看到奇怪的人吗?
Did you see anyone suspicious outside the salon?
受害者的包还在沙发上 先生
The victim's bag was still on the sofa, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗乐蕊夫人 你还记得王尔德太太
Madame Fleuri, do you remember if Mrs Wilde
来你店里时有戴珍珠吗?
was wearing any jewellery when she arrived?
我坐在她身旁征求新品意见的时候
She had on a salon gown when I sat her down
看到她沙龙礼服上有
to approve the forthcoming catalogue.
瓦蕾特 帮我把新品图锁起来吧 好吗?
Violet, lock that catalogue away again for me, will you please?
我看王尔德太太有戴珍珠
I think Mrs Wilde was wearing pearls.
什么颜色的呢?
What colour were they?
不太确定 但我知道她裙子上有
I'm not certain, but I know they picked up on her frock.
她看新品图的时候 我有帮她熨裙子
I was pressing it for her while she looked through the catalogue.
是的 深紫色的
Yes, they were a shade of purple.
我很抱歉 在彻底检查全店之前 得让大家
I'm afraid I'll have to ask everyone to remain in the building
暂且先留在店中了
while we look over the premises thoroughly.
我们还要对店中员工进行搜身
We'll also have to search the salon staff,
科林斯 包括王尔德先生
Collins, including Mr Wilde.
- 搜身? - 是的
- Search? - Yes.
警员 请先从奥德利·王尔德开始吧
If you could please start with Aubrey Wilde, Constable,
劳烦费雪小姐和威廉姆小姐协助搜女士们了
and if Miss Fisher and Miss Williams could assist us with the ladies.
乐意之至
Gladly.
你俩可以抽签看谁搜我和多蒂的身
And you two can draw straws to see who searches Dot and me.
哦
Huh.
许多可爱的性感内衣 可没看到珍珠
Some lovely lingerie, but not a pearl in sight.
打扰了 警员
Excuse me, Constable.
哦
Oh.
变了点花样很优雅 是吗?
It's elegant with a twist, wouldn't you say?
啊? 什么?
Hm? Sorry?
对 是 非常漂亮
No, yeah, very... very nice.
你不觉得太
You don't think it's too...
理智了吗?
..too sensible?
不 我喜欢变了点花样
Yes, no, I love the twisty parts.
非常漂亮的... 棕色
That's a gorgeous shade of... of brown.
谢谢你 警员
Thank you, Constable.
噢!
Ohh!
科林斯 别不要我呀
You might need me, Collins.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, Sir.
夫人可不喜欢在营业的时候关门
Madame won't like being closed during business hours.
不过小姐 我想探长和休斯想让我们去警局
But Miss, I thought the Inspector and Hugh wanted us at the station.
他们现在有的忙呢 多蒂
They've got enough to keep them busy for now, Dot.
你要把手套带好哦
You must keep your gloves on.
显然是王尔德太太的杯子
Clearly Mrs Wilde's glass.
看看的奥德利房♥间
Take a look around for Aubrey's.
多蒂 来这看看
Dot, come here for a moment.
坐下
Take a seat.
希望这不是在给我拍照 小姐
Hope you're not going to take my photograph, Miss.
不!
No!
逗你玩
Just testing.
王尔德太太和她丈夫都在休息室的沙发上
Mrs Wilde and her husband were on the sofa in the lounge.
那个我可以跟你讲 探长
I could tell you that, Inspector.
可是我让格温妮娅去换衣服了
But I had sent Genevieve off to change outfits
因为当时相机卡住了
because my camera had jammed.
我当时很忙
So I'm afraid I was preoccupied.
是我邀请弗朗希斯今早来店里
I'm the one who invited Frances to the salon this morning
敲定新品名单的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表