剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Sir...
抱歉告辞 我要参加校董会
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a meeting of the College Board.
抱歉 先生 你介意...
Excuse me, sir, would you mind if...
我越了解他 就越讨厌他
The more I know of that man, the less I like him.
我看他们是无聊了
I suspect they've become bored with it.
医学奖学金考试已延时
The Medical Prize exam has been foiled
他们想玩新花样也是黔驴技穷
and they've clearly run out of ways to make a mockery of that.
这是巴德布里给我的分类号♥
Here's the category number Bradbury gave to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你确定吗? - 是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我是说 号♥码符合不过我不认识这系统
I mean, the numbers match the skull, but I don't recognise this system.
我可以把它带回实验室细查
I'll take this back to the lab for a closer look
确认它是我们寻找的头骨
and make sure it's the skull we're after.
也许有掉包
There may have been a mix-up.
先生 我不太明白
I don't understand it, sir.
我以为学生来这里
I thought the students were here
是为了学习如何治愈疾病并帮助他人
to learn how to cure diseases and help people.
司楚特先生 你好 最近学习如何啊?
Hello, Mr Street. How are your studies progressing?
费雪小姐 谢谢你接纳了碧
Miss Fisher. Thank you for taking Bea in.
我改变不了她
I couldn't budge her myself.
答应帮她找到那本书是诱饵
It was the promise of finding her book that was the lure.
有个讲座快迟到了 我得赶紧了
I'm late for a lecture. I must dash.
你是他们中一个 交出来 全部交出来
You're the one? Hand it over, now. All of it.
- 我什么也没拿 - 把书给我
- I haven't got anything. - Give me the book!
- 这不是你的 - 赶快给我
- It's not yours. - Now, I said.
看这儿 斯贝尔
Over here, Spall!
时间点掐的很准嘛 探长
Glad your timing's not off, Inspector
- 谢谢你 柯林斯 - 长官
- Thank you, Collins. - Sir.
那本书到底有什么重要的
What's so important about that book,
斯贝尔先生 可以让你杀人
Mr Spall, that you'd shoot a man?
你管多了 杀卡闸的凶手还逍遥法外
You're out of your depth. Katz' killer is still out there.
我没把书埋那儿
I didn't put it there.
- 那你怎么知道书藏哪儿了 - 我不知道
- How did you know where it was hidden? -I didn't.
就那么凑巧你在那找到了
You were just in the right place at the right time?
早上我在笔记本里发现一封邮件
I got a note in my mail this morning.
- 谁寄来的 - 我不知道
- Who was it from? - I don't know.
匿名的 但是我想帮碧楚斯找到那本书
It's anonymous, but I wanted to keep it for Beatrice.
去老傻瓜死的地方找找
'Look where the old coot died.'
老傻瓜
'Old coot'?
肯定不是我杀了那个老傻瓜
I certainly wouldn't have killed the old coot first.
奥利弗用过这样的词儿形容卡闸教授
Oliver used those exact words to describe Professor Katz.
- 我要给我叔打电♥话♥ - 他在来的路上
- I need to telephone my uncle. - He's on his way.
你为什么偷那本书
Why did you steal the book?
杀了人才拿到那本书
It can't have been just to torment Beatrice,
肯定不仅仅是为了折磨碧楚斯
if it meant killing a man to get it.
我没有杀卡闸 我根本不在乎那本书
I didn't kill Katz. I didn't care about the book.
我只是用它来报复查理
I only used it to get back at Charlie.
如果不是你杀的卡闸 那这本书怎么解释
If you didn't kill Katz, how did you end up with the book?
我是在找头骨
I was after the skull.
那么你是怎么做的 去当面找他了吗
So how did you go about it? Did you confront him?
不 你们搞错了
No, you've got it all wrong.
碧楚斯那天晚上来找我想让我道歉的时候
When Beatrice turned up that night, expecting some apology from me,
我以为那是卡闸授意的
I thought it was Katz' doing.
所以碧楚斯睡着后我去找他了
So I went to have it out with him after Beatrice fell asleep.
然后我就看到那个用来测试的头骨了
And then I saw the skull, and I knew I'd be tested on it.
那些东西都在他桌上
Everything was just sitting on his desk.
我知道那本书有多珍贵 对卡闸意味着什么
I knew how valuable that book was, and how much it meant to Katz.
所以我都拿走了
just grabbed everything.
碧楚斯就成了你的不在场证人
And Beatrice became your alibi,
即使那样会导致她被学校开除
despite the fact that it could lead to her expulsion.
接着你把责任全推到查理·司楚特身上
And you tried to pin the blame on Charlie Street.
他不该到这种境地的
He shouldn't be in a place like this.
碧楚斯也不该
Neither should Beatrice.
这所学校历史悠久 名声远扬
This college has a history, a reputation.
不过不属于他们
They just don't belong.
告诉我 奥利弗先生
Tell me something, Mr Oliver.
如果你聪明绝顶 那是怎么被抓的
If you're so brilliant, how did you get caught?
不管多少钱和教育都只是浪费在
No matter how much money or education is wasted
你的榆木脑袋上 奥利弗先生
on your pea-brained intellect, Mr Oliver,
你对像碧楚斯·梅森这样人的
your failure to appreciate the brilliance
智慧的认识不足
of a mind like Beatrice Mason's
让你看上去就像个低能儿
will always render you a complete imbecile.
如果这些是那本书上的字母
If these were all the letters from the book and...
假设是英语 我们碰上的是同盟国
Assuming it's in English and we're dealing with the Allies?
省略大部分元音 保留主要的语♥音♥
And mostly phonetic and omitting most of the vowels.
这块是什么 双重间谍
What about this part here? 'Double agents'.
头几个字母可能是名字
And the first letters can be names.
- 威廉姆斯- 还有卡波特 法国人
- 'Williams'. - 'And Cabot'? French.
不 是寇尔伯特
No, that's Corbett.
威廉姆斯和寇尔伯特 飞行员
Williams and Corbett, airmen.
据说在1917年四月阿♥拉♥斯之战中阵亡
Reportedly went down in the Battle of Arras, April 1917.
都获得了英勇就义勋章
And both received posthumous bravery awards.
但这个密♥码♥暗示着完全不一样的命运
But this code implies an altogether different fate.
P-l-p 果肉
P-L-P. 'Pulp'?
暗♥杀♥的暗语
Code for assassination.
我们要怎么做 斯贝尔先生
How did we do, Mr Spall?
战争过去很长时间了 检察官
The war was a long time ago, Inspector.
所以你觉得没有人会对
So you don't think anyone will be interested
本该是英雄的两个人
that two supposed heroes
其实是被自己人暗♥杀♥感兴趣吗?
were murdered by their own side for treachery?
当局会否认一切的 包括那本书 包括我
The Bureau will deny all knowledge. Of the Book, of me.
所以你因为一位无形的主人杀了卡闸?
So you murdered Katz for an invisible master?
我曾会这么做 但是你错了
I would have, once. But you're wrong.
在我听到卡闸死之前
It wasn't until I heard Katz was dead
我还在努力去搞到那本手稿
that I made my attempt on the manuscript.
水洒了
The spilled water.
你觉得他在说真话吗 长官
Think he's telling the truth, sir?
如果他说的是真话 奥利弗凑巧偷了那本书
Well, if he is, and Oliver's theft was merely opportunist,
那还剩谁 柯林斯
who does that leave, Collins?
下午好 巴斯尔先生
Good afternoon, Sir Basil.
是的 没错 长官 杰弗里·斯贝尔先生
Yes, that's right, sir. Ah, Mr Geoffrey Spall.
我们正在审问他 长官
Ah, well, we're questioning him now, sir.
不 长官
Well, no, sir...
是的 长官 我理解 但是
Well, yes, sir, I understand that, but...
看来咱们得马上放了斯贝尔先生
Looks like we'll be releasing Mr Spall immediately.
确定 长官
Really, sir?
或许他做的不止这一点点
So maybe he's doing just a little bit more...
- 去办吧 柯林斯 - 是 长官
- Get on with it, Collins. - Yes, sir.
麦克利安医生刚刚打电♥话♥来了
Oh, and Doctor MacMillan telephoned earlier.
她要在学校里见你和费雪小姐
She needs to see you and Miss Fisher at the college.
这头骨确实存在
This skull has certainly been around.
编号♥是美国的
The numbering here is American.
那是因为是从海德利大学来的
That's because it's from Hartley University.
它怎么成为你们医学考试题目的 司楚特
How did it end up being the subject of your medical exam, Street?
不是为了考试
It wasn't meant for an exam.
卡闸只是想好好保存它
Professor Katz was just keeping it safe.
- 为什么 - 为什么已经是不解之谜了
- From what? - Oh, from whom is the question.
麦柯 费雪小姐 真是个惊喜啊
Mac. Miss Fisher. What a lovely surprise.
希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
我需要一些关于人体遗骸的专家意见
I need an expert opinion on some human remains.
麦柯和我达不成一致
Mac and I just can't seem to agree.
想找一个比伊丽莎白·麦克利安
Well, you'd be hard-pressed
优秀的人 可不是件容易的事
to find a finer mind than Elizabeth MacMillan's.
除非是男人的骨头
Unless it were a man's.
那个头骨有像差
That skull is an aberration.
它毁了我一生的研究
It undermines a lifetime of research
我准备开个全国研讨会
I am finally going to present to the national symposium.
我让查理·司楚特把它烧了
I told Charlie Street to incinerate it.
但是他却给了卡闸教授
But he gave it to Professor Katz instead.
卡闸?
Katz?
你对头骨做了什么
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表