剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Yes, Gerty and I had a fling. So what?
都是陈年旧事了 没有任何意义
It was years ago. It meant nothing.
一定有特殊的意义
It must have meant something.
否则盖尔蒂为什么要留着你的信
Gerty kept your letter.
我是一名绅士
I was a gentleman.
我当时已经尽力了
I would have done what was necessary,
但她还是动身去了伦敦
but she'd already left for London.
我以前对盖尔蒂怎么说 今天还是怎么说
So I'll tell you what I told Gerty.
你休想从我这里拿到一分钱
You'll get no money from me
这封信也是废纸一张
and this proves nothing
只能说明盖尔蒂自己道德败坏
but Gerty's loose morals.
出什么事了 小姐
Is everything alright, Miss?
没什么 谢谢你 巴特勒先生
Yes, thank you, Mr Butler.
你怎么发现派博先生是这封信的作者呢
So, how did you discover Pepper was the author of the secret letter?
我去了趟汽车协会俱乐部
I went to the VAA Lounge.
发现派博是盖尔蒂的推荐人
Pepper was the one who invited Gerty in.
太不公平了 连我都进不了呢
That's not fair. I could only get as far as the gate.
酒吧招待看到盖尔蒂和派博在一个私人间
The bartender saw Gerty and Pepper in a private booth.
吵得不可开交
Said they appeared to be having an argument.
如果盖尔蒂拿曾经的情事威胁派博先生
If Gerty was attempting to squeeze money out of Mr Pepper
想从他那儿敲一笔钱
by threatening to expose their past romantic history...
派博先生就有作案动机了
It gives him motive.
但是...
But...
派博有自己的车
Pepper has his own motor car.
为什么用安东尼的车跟踪她呢
Why follow her in Antony's car?
为了混淆视听?
To avoid detection?
安东尼的不在场证明你去查了吗
Did you follow up on Antony's story?
那个姑娘找不到了
The girl can't be found,
但是约克街旅馆的经理
but the manager of the York Street Hotel
"认为"罗斯先生确实入住了
thinks Mr Rose checked in.
在场证明几乎无懈可击
Hardly watertight.
也不能这么说 但是没有进一步的证据
No, but I can't question him again
我就不能再次找他问话
without further evidence.
但你可以询问我们的朋友派博
But you could question our friend Pepper.
看看有没有意外的发现
See what comes to light.
我会的
I intend to.
我先走了
I'll see myself out.
好吧
Of course.
盖尔楚德·海因斯小姐六个月后重返赛场
你用那玩意儿撬门而不是用钥匙
The fact that you're using that and not a key
说明这不是正式调查
suggests to me that this is not as official
你可真会骗人啊
as you led me to believe.
我专门半夜来 你就没怀疑过吗
The late hour didn't tip you off?
方向盘的撞击导致头部损伤
Head injury consistent with impact of steering wheel.
颈部有擦伤 气管断裂
Bruising on the neck, crushed windpipe,
是被勒死的
consistent with strangulation.
这下能让杰克相信不是意外事故了
That finally convinced Jack it wasn't an accident.
还有什么值得注意的地方吗
Anything else mentioned in there?
比如说?
Such as?
盖尔蒂的身体状况 得过什么病
Gerty's general health, past illnesses...
做过什么手术?
..operations?
你干嘛不直接告诉我你要找什么
Why don't you tell me what you're looking for
我再告诉你有没有
and I will tell you if it's here.
我才不想那么便宜你呢
I can't make it too easy for you.
验尸官提到了这个
The Coroner makes reference to this,
低位腹部疤痕 他怀疑是子♥宫♥切除术
a lower abdominal scar which he surmises could be a hysterectomy...
但他没有确认过
..but he didn't check.
麦克 你是在质疑验尸官的判断吗
Mac, are you questioning the Coroner's judgement?
据说他早上不来一杯就会无精打采
Well, rumour has it he's less than effective before his morning tipple,
但我不是八卦的人
but I'm not one to gossip.
你可千万别是
Heaven forbid.
他认为是子♥宫♥切除术我可以理解
I can see why he thought it was a hysterectomy
但还有一种可能性是剖腹产
but it could also be that she had a caesarean.
你看到这边的纹路了吗
You see the stretch marks around here?
很像怀孕导致的妊娠纹
Pregnancy will do that to a woman.
这么说 你认为盖尔蒂曾经生过一个孩子
So, in your opinion, Gerty has carried a child.
我测试合格了吗
Did I pass?
不会耽误你很长时间
I haven't long.
比赛还有一个小时 我连早饭也没吃
The rally starts in one hour and I missed breakfast.
你见过兰科兰·派博了吗
Have you interviewed Lachlan Pepper?
他承认在汽车协会俱乐部见过盖尔蒂
Oh, he admitted meeting Gerty at the VAA Lounge.
一点新进展也没有吗 好吧
Nothing we didn't already know. Good.
为什么盖尔蒂要用曾经的一段情来敲诈他呢
Why would Gerty blackmail him over having an affair?
都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
It was years ago.
他们两个又都未婚
Neither of them were married.
一段小情史没有什么大不了的
There was nothing shameful about a small dalliance.
不是所有人都跟你一样想
Not in some people's eyes.
现在来看看这个
Then, take a look at this.
女冒险家俱乐部记录工作做得很好
The Adventuress Club keeps meticulous records
收集了所有成员的成就资料
of all our members' achievements.
盖尔蒂的赛车生涯
Gerty took a six-month
在1931年有六个月的中断
hiatus from racing in 1913.
如果那次小情史的结果是一个孩子呢
What if the result of that dalliance was a child?
如果这个孩子现在还活着呢
A living child.
那这段历史可有了活生生的现实了
That would bring the past into the present.
就真的对派博产生威胁了
And really would be something to threaten Pepper with.
"本地政♥治♥候选人的私生子丑闻"
'Local political candidate has illegitimate offspring.'
虽然我是不介意投给他票啦
He might win my vote,
但是其他很多人就不见得
but safe to say, not many others.
好啦 我已经迟到了 随后再通知你吧
Anyway, you've made me late. I'll fill you in on the rest later.
- 费雪小姐 - 比赛后见咯!
- Miss Fisher... - See you after the race!
喂?
Yes, hello?
帮我接听出生死亡 婚姻登记处
Put me through to the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
大家准备好了吗? 胜利就在前方!
Everybody ready? Victory awaits!
准备好了 小姐
Ready, Miss.
走吧
Well, let's go!
用我载你去吗?
Can I give you a lift in the Hispano?
紧张吗?
You nervous?
我们该走了 不能迟到
We should be off. We can't be late.
派博会找一切借口 取消我们比赛资格
Pepper will use any excuse to disqualify us.
艾尔斯 你和盖尔蒂组队很久了
Ailsa. You and Gerty were a team for a very long time.
这是第一次盖尔蒂不当你的司机
This is the first race in years where Gerty hasn't been your driver.
你正常发挥就好了 来吧 得出发了
Oh, you'll be fine. Come on, got to get moving.
准确的说是十六年
16 years to be exact.
那时盖尔蒂斩誉而归
That's when Gerty made her triumphant comeback.
对你俩来说都不容易吧
It must have been difficult for both of you.
米莉是盖尔蒂的女儿 对吧?
Millie's Gerty's daughter, isn't she?
她自出生那日起就是我的女儿
She's been my daughter since the day she was born.
盖尔蒂已经做出选择 继续比赛
Gerty had a choice. She chose to race.
- 所以你养大了米莉- 想都没想就决定了
- And you took on Millie. - Well, I didn't think twice.
那时我订婚了 我们本可以给她一个家
At the time, I was engaged. We could give her a home.
不幸战争爆发 约翰阵亡
Then came the war and John was killed.
独自抚养她长大不容易 但这是我的选择
Raising her alone was hard but that was my choice.
我就像亲生女儿一样疼她
I couldn't have loved her any more than if she were my own.
盖尔蒂死的那晚 你为何跟她吵架?
Why did you argue with Gerty the night she died?
是因为她要出国
Was it because she was going overseas
盖尔蒂跟我说米莉是她的女儿
Gerty told me that Millie was her daughter
她想跟她做什么都可以
and she could do what she wanted with her.
她父亲本来和她断绝了关系 可见到了外孙女
Her father might have cut her off, but when he saw his grandchild,
老人家又变了主意
he'd change his mind.
她在利用米莉骗钱
She was using Millie to get to his money.
我养了孩子十六年
I raised that child for 16 years
可对盖尔蒂而言 这不过是桩便宜买♥♥卖♥♥
but to Gerty, it was just a convenient arrangement.
我视如己出爱米莉
I love Millie as my own.
所以你为她挺身而出
So you stood up to her.
盖尔蒂不会让我收养米莉的
Gerty would never let me adopt Millie
我也怕太强求而...
and I was too afraid to push it in case...
她会带走女儿
..in case she took her away.
米莉可夹在中间啊
I can't see Millie going without a fight.
一旦盖尔蒂认定了 谁都不在乎
Oh, once Gerty got something in her head, she... no-one else mattered.
- 可是我想跟她讲道理 - 米莉听到了
- But I tried to reason with her and... - Millie overheard.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表