剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
等等!
Wait!
让我出去!
Let me out!
让我出去!
Let me out!
不!
No!
不! 不!
No! No!
救我!
Help!
让我出去!
Let me out!
求求你!
Please!
酒桶谋杀案
费雪小姐探案集
我肯定我们快到了 多蒂
I'm sure we must be close, Dot.
二十八英里之前我们在赛也摩尔向右转
That's what you said 28 miles ago, Miss,
而没向左转时你也这么说 小姐
when we turned right instead of left at Seymour.
你觉得威戈第先生的农场会有动物宝宝吗?
Do you think Mr Voigt's farm has any baby animals?
我说农场可能不准确 多蒂
I may have used the term 'farm' loosely, Dot.
- 什么意思? - 是...
- What's that supposed to mean? - Well...
你好!
Hello!
下午好 女士们 克莱姆·福德
Good afternoon, ladies. Clem Ford.
你们需要帮助吗?
You need some assistance?
下午好 福德警官 我们在找威戈第酒厂
Ah, good afternoon, Sergeant Ford. We're looking for the Voigt winery.
这里就是 刚收割过
You're looking at it. Just harvested.
所有人都在镇里参加葡萄酒节
So everyone's in town for the wine festival.
- 我正要去呢 -谢谢
- I'm heading back that way myself. - Thank you.
- 酒厂? 小姐 - 别担心 多蒂
- Winery, Miss? - Don't worry, Dot.
这是业务需要 我是被叫来查案的
It's strictly business. I've been called here on a case.
虽然我们会被迫小酌两杯
Although we may be forced to accept refreshments.
或许我们应该等等欧斯卡
Maybe we should wait for Oskar.
之前的十年你兄弟都错过了
Oh, your brother's missed the last ten years.
我不觉得这次会有什么不同?
I don't think one more's going to make a difference, hm?
开始吧
Go on.
谢了 瓦尔
Thanks, Val.
告诉过你让小伙们去干粗活
Told you to get the lads to lug everything.
好的 众所周知我们欢聚一堂的原因
Alright. Well, we all know why we're here.
让我们举起酒杯
Let's all raise our glasses, eh?
你们都知道我嘴笨
Now you all know I'm not really one for speeches.
所以谢谢大家 为工人们和弗兰克干杯
So, uh, thank you to everyone, to the workers and to Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 没有你 我没法经营这个酒厂
I couldn't run this winery without you, Frank.
- 我的孩子 弗兰克 - 弗兰克
- My boy, Frank. - Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
好吧 废话不多说 我们喝酒
Alright, enough talking. Let's drink.
那你父亲常用的敬酒词呢?
Ah, what about the toast your dad used to make?
- 不能违背传统 - 好吧
- Can't argue with tradition. - Alright then.
敬健康
Zum Wohl!
愿今年的美酒比去年更好
May this vintage be even better than the last.
- 干杯! - 干杯!
- Prost! - Prost!
干杯!
Cheers!
这看起来像个无聊的辩论
This looks like somewhat of a dry argument.
- 非常感谢 ...先生 - 瑞恩医生
- Oh, thank you very much, Mr... - Dr Ryan.
但我们别拘泥于形式 叫鲍勃就好
But let's not stand on formalities. Bob will do nicely.
芬乐妮·费雪容我介绍威廉姆斯小姐
Phryne Fisher. And may I present Miss Williams.
很高兴认识你们 女士们
Lovely to meet you, ladies.
这是个很愉快的联欢会
This is a very pleasant get-together.
是啊 是啊 乡亲们每年都会聚在一起...
Yes, yes, the townsfolk gather every year for a...
爸 威戈第先生没呼吸了!
Dad! It's Mr Voigt. He's not breathing!
- 什么? - 赶快!
- What? - Hurry!
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
- 在哪? 在哪? - 来这里
- Where? Where? - Through here.
我很抱歉 艾瑞克
I'm sorry, Erik.
我来这找他 差点被他绊倒 爸!
I came in here to find him and I nearly tripped over him. Oh, Dad!
女士们都请到外面去 拜托 拜托
If we could have all the women outside, please. Please.
欧斯卡·威戈第 我没猜错吧?
Oskar Voigt, I presume?
多可怕啊
How terrible.
我和他约好今早见面 但我迟到了
I'd arranged to meet him this morning but I was running late.
女侦探
A lady detective.
我想我可以提供帮助
I thought I could offer my assistance
我看不出一个干扰警♥察♥工作的
Well, I don't see what assistance
女人能帮上什么忙
a woman who interferes in police business could offer.
如果你不介意
So if you wouldn't mind.
弗兰克 请把女士们带出去
Frank, take the ladies outside, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我对你兄弟的事很抱歉 艾瑞克
I'm sorry about your brother, Erik.
欧斯卡·威戈第向我求助过 多蒂
Oskar Voigt asked for my help, Dot.
如果我们早点到 他或许就不会死了
If we'd arrived earlier, he might still be alive.
别这么说 小姐
Don't say that, Miss.
至少我能做的是找出他的死因
The least I can do is to look into his death.
瓦尔姆·布莱特维尔
Valma Brightwell.
有什么可以帮到你的?
How can I help?
芬乐妮·费雪我们预订了房♥间
Phryne Fisher. We have a booking.
能者多劳
No rest for the wicked.
瑞恩医生似乎住在这里
Dr Ryan seems to live here.
是吗?
Really?
他们失去了很多人 小姐
Look how many they lost, Miss.
两个姓布莱特维尔的 可怜的女人
Two Brightwells. Poor woman.
看上去 是她的丈夫和儿子
Her husband and her son, by the look of it.
再见
Goodbye, then.
我恐怕犯了一个小错误
I'm afraid I've made a bit of a mistake.
我们在重新装♥修♥
We're redecorating.
我很抱歉没有空房♥了
No rooms are vacant, I'm sorry to say.
但显然在你的登记簿只有一个入住登记
But there appears to be only one other booking in your register.
瑞恩医生
Dr Ryan.
我跟你说了没有多余的房♥间
I'm telling you nothing else is available.
真遗憾 如果预定的房♥间满了 你只能拒绝
That's a shame, given that you can only refuse a traveller lodging
旅客投宿
if the premises are full.
或者 旅客的资金充足
Or if the traveller has insufficient funds.
我会竭尽所能的帮您腾出房♥间
I'll have to do my best to find you something, then.
非常好 可以帮我们把行李放到房♥间里了
Lovely. If you would have our bags taken up to our rooms.
与此同时 我们去景点转转
Meanwhile, we'll take in the sights.
- 你好 医生 - 费雪小姐
- Hello, Doctor. - Miss Fisher.
这是我的女儿 弗劳拉
Uh, my daughter, Flora.
你那般找到欧斯卡·威戈第 一定很受打击
It must have been a terrible shock for you to find Oskar Voigt like that
我帮他做了午餐
I'd made him lunch.
我帮威戈第家看♥房♥♥子 他还吃完
I keep house for the Voigts and he hardly finished it
就被引诱去储藏室了
before he raced off to the storage house.
你还记得是什么时间吗?
What time, do you remember?
大概一点钟左右
Uh, about one o'clock.
欧斯卡才了回来几个月
Oskar's only been back a few months.
他们一家运气都不好
They've had such terrible luck, that family.
首先是威戈第先生去世
First Mr Voigt dying and
这个家就四分五裂了 现在又出这事
then the family breaking apart, and now this.
好了 我的宝贝
Alright, my darling.
你回家吧 弗兰克会带你回去
You go home. Frank will take you.
我一会儿就回去 好吗?
I'll be there shortly, alright?
你打电♥话♥给验尸官了吗?
Have you called the Coroner?
打了 他们已经收到通知了
Yes. Well, they've been notified.
但死因是心脏病
But in the case of a heart attack,
遗体会直接送去殡仪员那
the body goes straight to the funeral director.
他这么年轻就有心脏病了
He was very young to have a heart attack.
这是家族遗传的
There was a family history.
他父亲米凯尔 也是这么去世的
The father, Mikael, he went the same way.
还是不能解释他头上的伤和他破损的指甲
That still doesn't explain the bruise on his head, his broken fingernails.
你不相信小镇的医生
Don't think a small-town doctor
能分辨得出心脏病吗?
can recognise a heart attack when he sees it?
小镇医生或许会被胁迫而忽略很多事
The small-town doctor might be under duress to sort things out quickly.
艾瑞克希望他的兄弟尽快火化
Erik wants his brother cremated as soon as possible.
他倒是不想浪费时间 兄弟不和睦吗?
He's not wasting much time. Didn't the brothers get on?
他们在事业上有分歧
Well, they had business to sort out.
容我失陪 我必须回家陪女儿了 再见
Now, look, if you would excuse me, I must go to my daughter. Good day.
费雪小姐 女侦探
Miss Fisher. Lady detective.
如果我抓到你靠近威戈第先生的遗体
If I catch you anywhere near Mr Voigt's body,
我会控告你非法入侵
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表