剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not sure you realise how ill you are.
不 我很好
No. I'm alright.
我不得不好
I have to be.
下周我就要开始新工作了
I'm moving to start my new job next week.
那张去悉尼的票 不是路易莎的 是你的
That ticket to Sydney, it wasn't Louisa's, it was yours.
新国家广播台
The new National Broadcasting Service,
他们从全国各地召集播音员
they're gathering presenters
选中了我
from all around the country, and they want me.
真光荣 祝贺你
That's quite an honour. Congratulations.
但是我不能突然离开3Jh
But I couldn't leave 3JH in the lurch,
所以我训练路易莎来接手
so I was training Louisa to take over.
她给我订好票
She booked the ticket for me.
海斯尔 你听说过巴斯的
Hazel, have you ever heard of a
格温妮亚·雷德巴斯么?
Guinevere Redpath from Perth?
或者暮光旋律? 这是个电台节目
Or Twilight Melodies? It's a radio show.
没有 你可以去我们的档案室查查
No, but you could look in our archives.
路易莎负责整理归类
Louisa was in charge of cataloguing them.
多蒂 照顾好海斯尔 到时间广播了
Dot, look after Hazel. I'm due on air
一位格温妮亚·雷德巴斯小姐
A Mrs Guinevere Redpath,
暮光旋律6Kb电台的女高音
soprano on Radio 6KB's Twilight Melodies.
被发现死于科特赛罗
Discovered dead in her bed at 27
肯特街27号♥自家床上 年仅30岁
Kent Street, Cottesloe, aged 30.
- 警局调查结果呢? - 不确定 先生
- Police inquiry? - Inconclusive, sir.
他们五年了也没有找到死者的丈夫协助调查
They were never able to interview her husband of five years,
哈瑞·雷德巴斯先生 一个无线电技术员
a Mr Harry Redpath, a wireless technician.
哈瑞·雷德巴斯杀害他妻子的可能性很大
Harry Redpath could have killed his wife,
搭火车逃往墨尔本 再改名换姓
caught a train to Melbourne, changed his name.
你觉得是他杀了路易莎·金乐顿 先生?
You think he's Louisa Singleton's killer, sir?
也是给海斯尔·克里斯维奇下毒的人
And Hazel Creswick's poisoner.
为什么你不告诉克里斯维奇先生
Why haven't you told Mr Creswick
这个工作的事情?
about the job opportunity?
这么大一个喜讯
It's such exciting news.
威廉姆斯小姐 你有没有爱一人至深
Miss Williams, have you ever loved a man so much
为他牺牲自♥由♥也在所不惜?
you'd sacrifice your freedom?
我所知电台的一切都是吉米教的
Jimmy taught me everything I know about radio.
他造就了我 他爱我
He made me and he adores me,
但他从不给我独当一面的机会
but he won't let me do anything on my own.
他不给我一分钱 不允许我驾驶
He won't let me have any money, he won't let me drive
也不准离开他寸步
or go anywhere without him.
我快窒息了
I feel like I'm suffocating.
接下来能播这个么? 特殊要求
Could you play this next? Special request.
我能提个特殊要求作报偿么?
Do I get one in return?
省省吧 克拉瑞 我对你一点兴趣也没有
Save your breath, Clarry. Your charms are lost on me.
骗人
Liar.
现在是特殊播报
And now, a very special treat.
一起回顾过去 - 暮光旋律
A taste of the past - Twilight Melodies.
晚上好 音乐发烧友们
Good evening, music lovers.
欢迎来到暮光旋律
Welcome to Twilight Melodies
这里是哈瑞和格温·雷德巴斯
with Harry and Gwinny Redpath.
吉米!
Jimmy!
我妻子呢 费雪小姐?
Where is my wife, Miss Fisher?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她最好快点来
She'd better be here soon.
可能是毒药害她慢吞吞的
Perhaps the poison slowed her down.
被路易莎发现了 是吗 哈瑞?
Louisa found you out, didn't she, Harry?
在巴斯的那段时间 她记住了你的声音
Remembered your voice from her time in Perth.
接着格温妮亚的悼念公告又唤醒了她的记忆
And then Guinevere's memorial notice jogged her memory.
她用了格温妮亚的名字 观察你的反应
She put Guinevere's name into the script to see how you'd react
然后播放旧时录音以确认
and ordered that old recording just to make sure.
海斯尔来之前你哪也不准去
You're not going anywhere until Hazel gets here.
- 我现在就要见她 - 为什么
- I want her now. - Why,
你就能像杀了第一任妻子一样杀了她?
so you can kill her like you killed your first wife?
- 安静 - 你不会对我开枪
- Be quiet. - You're not going to shoot me.
那有意义吗?
What would be the point in that?
我去报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
你把犯头疼的妻子独自留在家中
You left your wife at home with her headache
自己去了颁奖晚会
before you went to the awards night.
先生 多蒂打电♥话♥来 费雪小姐有麻烦了
Sir, Dot's on the telephone. Miss Fisher's in trouble.
你回到工作室再次投毒
You came back here to the studio to poison her again
但是被路易莎抓了个现形
but Louisa caught you in the act.
是你
It's you.
你把她的尸体运走
You dragged her body outside.
克莱瑞斯毫无所觉
Clarence couldn't hear any of it.
接着你若无其事地去参加颁奖晚会
Then you continued on to the awards night as if nothing had happened,
可怜的老道奇目睹了一切
and poor old Dodger saw it all.
你意识到他看到了案发过程
You realised he witnessed the murder,
所以你把他也杀了
so you killed him too.
海斯尔走进这扇门前 你不准动
You're not moving until Hazel walks through that door.
她违抗了我 如果我不能拥有她
She defied me, and if I can't have her,
没有人能够拥有
no-one will.
我要杀了她
I will kill her.
也包括你 费雪小姐
And I'll kill you too, Miss Fisher.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你的下场会和路易莎一样
You'll get the same as Louisa.
费雪小姐?
Miss Fisher?
观赏愉快 杰克
Hope you enjoyed the show, Jack.
- 警官 - 拉他起来
- Constable, - get him up.
哈瑞·雷德巴斯 现以蓄意杀害
Harry Redpath, you're under arrest
格温妮亚·雷德巴斯之罪逮捕你
for the murders of Guinevere Redpath,
还有路易莎·金乐顿和约翰·洛克海特
Louisa Singleton and John Lockhart.
加上谋杀海斯尔·克里斯维奇未遂
And the attempted murder of Hazel Creswick.
你不用着急赶来
You took your time.
想要恢复原样了吗?
Might want to put this back on?
可我们怎么解决那些问题?
But how will we solve everything?
这是个悖论 多蒂- 让时间去解决一切
It's a paradox, Dottie - a problem that takes time to solve,
对我来说是时候了解现代女性了
time for me to understand the modern woman.
和我恋爱长跑 你开心么?
So you're happy for a long engagement, then?
我很开心
I'm happy.
我也是
Me too.
我想要敬杯酒
I would like to propose a toast.
你也是 巴特勒先生 请满上
You too, Mr Butler. I insist.
敬两位我最亲爱的人
To two of the dearest people I know.
敬多蒂 我强大的靠山 左膀右臂
To Dot, my Rock of Gibraltar, my strong right hand.
当然 还有休斯
And, of course, to Hugh,
即使沉静也有让人无法抵抗的警官魅力
that purveyor of quiet yet irresistible constabulary charm.
敬多蒂和休斯
To Dot and Hugh.
多蒂和休斯
Dot and Hugh.
B先生
Mr B.
阿奇 看样子回归你的旧生活了
So, Archie, looks like it's back to your old life
别为我停下
Don't stop because of me.
# 我们都是形单影只的 #
We're all alone, no chaperone
# 成为我们中的一员 #
Can get our number
# 世界陷入了沉睡 #
The world's in slumber
# 让我们随心所欲 #
Let's misbehave
# 你身上有股狂热 孩子 #
There's something wild about you, child
# 如此动人心弦 #
That's so contagious
# 让我们离经叛道 #
Let's be outrageous
# 让我们随心所欲 #
Let's misbehave
# 你懂我是真心的 #
You know my heart is true
#你说过关心我#
And you say you for me care
#一定有人会说#
Somebody's sure to tell
# 但我们到底关心什么? #
But what the heck do we care?
# 他们说即使熊和骆驼也有爱情 #
They say that bears have love affairs and even camels
# 我们也只是哺乳动物 #
We're merely mammals
# 让我们随心所欲 #
Let's misbehave
# 我们也只是哺乳动物 #
We're merely mammals
# 让我们随心所欲 #
Let's misbehave.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表