剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
# 圣诞节的第一天 我的挚爱送给我 #
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me
# 一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
A partridge in a pear tree
# 圣诞节的第二天 #
On the second day of Christmas
# 我的挚爱送给我 #
My true love sent to me
# 两只斑鸠 和一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
Two turtle-doves and a partridge in a pear tree
# 圣诞节的第三天 我的挚爱送给我 #
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
# 三只法国♥母♥鸡 #
Three French hens
# 两只斑鸠 #
Two turtle-doves
# 和一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
And a partridge in a pear tree
# 圣诞节的第四天 我的挚爱送给我 #
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me
# 四只乌鸫 三只法国♥母♥鸡 #
Four calling birds Three French hens
# 两只斑鸠 #
Two turtle-doves
# 和一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
And a partridge in a pear tree
# 圣诞节的第五天 我的挚爱送给我 #
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me
# - 五只金戒指 - 五只金戒指 #
-Five golden rings -Five golden rings
# - 四只乌鸫 - 三只法国♥母♥鸡 #
-Four calling birds -Three French hens
# 两只斑鸠 #
Two turtle-doves
# 和一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
And a partridge in a pear tree
# 圣诞节的第六天 我的挚爱送给我 #
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me
# 六只下蛋的鹅 #
Six geese a-laying...
# - 五只金戒指 - 五只金戒指 #
Five golden rings Five golden rings
# - 四只乌鸫 - 三只法国♥母♥鸡 #
Four calling birds Three French hens
# 两只斑鸠 #
Two turtle-doves
# 和一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
And a partridge in a pear tree...
# 和一只梨树上的鹧鸪 #
And a partridge in a pear tree.
槲寄生下的谋杀
费雪小姐探案集
麦柯就是滑雪板上的奇迹 是吧? 麦柯
Mac's a marvel on skis. Aren't you, Mac?
如果你都折服了 那我肯定是了
Oh, I must be, if you're impressed.
她有一次以每小时三十英里的速度滑雪下山
She was once clocked going downhill at 30mph.
哦! 三十?!
Oh! 30?!
你应该试试 普顿斯阿姨
You should try it, Aunt Prudence.
我的事就够我忙的了 谢谢你
My own pace will be quite hectic enough, thank you,
要筹备七月圣诞节
what with organising Christmas in July
和敲定出♥售♥矿场的事
and finalising the sale of the mine.
尼可拉斯向我保证过他拿到了所有的文件
Nicholas assures me he's got all the paperwork,
但这些事都挺复杂的
but these things can be complicated.
尼可拉斯·莫提迈是
Nicholas Mortimer was my late
我已逝叔叔爱德华生意伙伴
Uncle Edward's business partner.
- 初级的生意伙伴 - 这是当然了
- Junior. - Naturally.
那你呢? 多蒂 想上节滑雪课吗?
What about you, Dot? Fancy a lesson?
好啊 但是刹车在哪里呢?
Yes, but where are the brakes?
你为什么想要停下呢?
Why on earth would you want to stop?
与此同时 阿尔卑斯山在呼唤我们!
But meanwhile, the Alps are calling!
我们到了
Here we are.
我说 这也太冷了吧
Ooh! My word, it is cold.
我们到了!
We've arrived!
这真是静得出奇
It's awfully quiet.
通常都有人在这迎接客人的
There's usually someone here to greet the guests.
尼可拉斯
Ah, Nicholas.
普顿斯 我很抱歉
Prudence, I'm so sorry.
你们到了很久了吗?
Have you been here long?
这是我的侄女 芬乐妮·费雪小姐
This is my niece, Miss Phryne Fisher.
你好
How do you do?
芬乐妮 这是尼可拉斯·莫提迈
Phryne, Nicholas Mortimer,
斯坦利矿场的所有人之一
part owner of the Stanley Mine.
这位是我的朋友麦克兰医生
And this is my friend Dr MacMillan
还有我的同伴 多乐茜·威廉姆斯小姐
and my companion, Miss Dorothy Williams.
好的 好的 欢迎你们
Yes, yes, welcome.
原谅我们的招待不周
I'm afraid you'll have to forgive us,
我们... 我们还没回过神来
we're... we're rather in shock.
雷恩·富勒在今天早上去世了
Len Fowler passed away this morning.
他在装饰圣诞树时 昏倒并掉下了梯子
Putting up the Christmas tree, keeled over, fell down the ladder.
老天! 我... 我非常抱歉
Dear Lord! I... I'm so terribly sorry.
我们深表哀悼
Our condolences.
我们怀疑他是突发心脏病
We're assuming a heart attack,
但是只有等到明天医生才能来
but we can't get the doctor up until tomorrow,
所以我们把他的尸体放在了冰库
so we put his body in the cool store.
可怜的雷恩
Poor Len.
这多不庄重啊
How undignified.
斯坦利夫人!
Mrs Stanley!
切斯特!
Oh, Chester!
可怜的波蒂怎么样了?
How is poor Birdie?
悲痛欲绝 她以为雷恩非常健康
Shattered. She thought Len was fighting fit.
我们都这么认为
We all did.
芬乐妮 你已经见过切斯特了吧
Phryne, you've already met Chester.
当然 你曾管理过叔叔爱德华的矿场
Of course. You used to manage the mine for Uncle Edward.
是的 在我们不得不关闭矿场之前
Yes, before we had to shut things down.
我的朋友麦克兰医生是一位内科医生
My friend Dr MacMillan is a physician.
或许她可以对富勒先生进行尸检
Perhaps she could examine Mr Fowler for you.
知道他是怎么去世的也能给富勒夫人一个安慰
It might comfort Mrs Fowler to know how he died.
好的 好的 当然可以
Yes, yes, of course.
我必须马上去看看她
Um, I must go to her at once.
她在她的房♥间里
She's in her room.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
不做一个全面解剖是很难断定死因的
It's difficult to determine cause of death without a full dissection.
雷恩的妻子肯定不会同意的
Might not go down well with Len's wife.
让我们从四肢检查开始吧
Let's start with the extremities.
他拖鞋的鞋底有洞
Holes in the soles of his slippers.
烧焦的洞
Burn holes.
和一个烧焦的手指
And a scorched finger.
雷恩·富勒不是在室内被雷电击中
Either Len Fowler was struck by lightning indoors,
就是他是触电而死的
or he was electrocuted.
这是圣诞节唉 你怎么总能遇到凶杀案呢?
This is a holiday. Must you find murder everywhere?
麦柯
Mac.
你明白是凶杀案老来找我
You know very well murder finds me.
吼 吼 吼!
Ho, ho, ho!
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
昆汀·林奇 莫提迈先生的秘书
Quentin Lynch, Mr Mortimer's secretary.
- 费雪小姐吗? - 不 不 我是多乐茜
- Miss Fisher? - No. No, I'm Dorothy.
我们都对富勒先生的事很抱歉
We're so sorry about Mr Fowler.
现在这些东西似乎都变得不合时宜了
These seem rather inappropriate now.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
哦 额... 你好
Oh, uh... hello.
- 你一定是费雪小姐 - 我是
- You must be Miss Fisher. - I am.
昆汀·林奇 你好
Quentin Lynch. How do you do?
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
这些灯很漂亮啊
These are very pretty lights.
小桃子
Little pears.
是啊 这是薇拉·莫提迈从巴黎买♥♥回来的
Yes, Vera Mortimer brought those back from Paris.
似乎这里少了一个
Huh. There seems to be one missing.
也许它掉在某个地方了
Oh. Perhaps it, uh, came out somewhere.
找到了
Huh. Found it.
昆汀 你把明天射击游戏
Quentin. Have you cleaned the guns
要用的枪清洁好了吗?
for tomorrow's game shooting?
还没呢 莫提迈先生 我现在就去清洁
Uh, not yet, Mr Mortimer. I'll do that now.
好样的 钥匙就放在我房♥间的桌子上
Good man. You'll find the key on my desk in the room.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我希望你们别介意
Oh, I hope you don't mind,
切斯特把你们的车停到了车♥库♥
but Chester has put your car in the garage out of the weather.
多周到啊
How thoughtful.
他还把你们的行李都搬到房♥间里了
And he's put your luggage in your room.
谢谢你
Thank you.
惊喜! 先生
Surprise, monsieur!
简小姐! 天呐!
Miss Jane! Goodness!
我们以为你过几天才到呢
We weren't expecting you for days.
我到了
C'est moi.
我的船提前离开马赛了
My ship left Marseille early.
她打电♥话♥叫我们去接的她
She telephoned us to pick her up.
简 其他人都出去了
Oh, Jane. The others have gone away.
她们都进山里庆祝七月圣诞节了
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表