剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
breakfast is served.
我不想让你担心 但我们有一个小问题
I don't want to worry you, but we have a teensy setback.
扮演宫廷侍卫的演员走了
You see, the actors playing the palace guards have walked out.
只是飞马工作室付得这点钱留不住人
It's just a small hold-up with the Pegasus Studios money.
没关系 我有完美的替补
That's alright. I have the perfect replacements.
哈... 哈...
Ha... ha...
尽量不要看镜头
Try not to look down the lens.
准备! 开始!
Going again! Action!
哈... 哈...
Ha... ha...
站住 谁敢从这条路走?
Halt. Who dares walk this path?
好了 我们可以暂停下吗?
Yeah, can we hold it there a minute?
停止拍摄
Stop the camera.
我会支持你的
I'll back you up.
这场戏太烂了
The scene stinks.
如果需要 导演可以马上解雇他们
The director can have them fired, if you like.
只要你一句话
Just say the word.
不是 我的意思是 这场戏没有任何意义
No, I mean, this scene doesn't make any sense.
- 我演的是个英雄 对吗? - 你当然是
- I'm supposed to be the hero, right? - Of course you are.
那我为什么要偷摸路过侍卫?
Then why do I sneak past the guards?
之前 你被捅伤了
Well, you've been stabbed, for starters.
道格拉斯·菲尔巴克二世不会偷摸路过任何人
Douglas Fairbanks Jr wouldn't sneak past anyone.
我完全赞同你
You're absolutely right.
他拔出他的剑并杀了侍卫
He'd take out his sword, kill the guards,
抓起绳子带着女人飞出这里
grab a rope, and swing 'em both the hell out of there.
很精彩
Brilliant!
你为什么不去休息会儿
Why don't you put your feet up for a while,
给我们点时间来处理这事
give us some time to work it all out,
然后我们明天下午再拍?
and we'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon?
我之前做过这些 在这给我吊跟绳子
I've done this before. Get me a rope up there,
剩下的你就不用管了
I can walk you through it.
我需要在这根梁上挂一根绳子
Uh, I'm going to need a rope hanging from this girder.
绳子!
Rope!
- 处理的好 - 快点!
- Well handled. - Hurry up!
为什么弗农·帕姆乐二世需要
Why would Vernon Palmer Jr
用鞋油把自己的头发染黑呢?
be darkening his hair with boot polish?
或许他有白头发
Maybe he was going grey.
在他这年纪?
At his age?
我想演这些好看的动作电影的都是很年轻的
I suppose all those daring action films might age one prematurely.
帕姆乐先生不演那些打戏
Oh, Mr Palmer doesn't do the action.
他自己告诉我的 他只是微笑亲吻女孩们
He told me himself. He just smiles and kisses the girls.
对于一个不演打戏的人 他非常在行
For someone who doesn't do action, he's awfully good at it.
谁是吉米·艾伦?
Who's Jamie Allen?
那篇专题报道在哪?
Where's that feature article?
行业秘诀 弗农·帕姆乐二世
'Tricks of the trade - Vernon Palmer Jr
支持他的替身之一
encourages one of his stand-ins.'
明星和他的替身
The star and his stand-in.
抱歉 小姐 但哈瑞士先生打电♥话♥来
I beg your pardon, miss, but Mr Hirsch is on the telephone.
他有点苦恼
He's somewhat distressed.
那个美♥国♥佬♥说我不能在
That Yank says I can't screen
自己电影院放映我的电影!
my own picture in my own cinemas!
他管不住你 不是吗?
Well, he can't hold you to that, can he?
我签了工作室的合同
I signed the studio's contract.
我不得不签 芬乐妮!
I had to sign, Phryne!
我需要飞马的钱去完成我们的电影
I needed the money from Pegasus to finish our film.
一部成了累赘的电影!
A film which is now a white elephant!
根据合同
Under the contract,
雷蒙德的电影院只能放映
Raymond's cinemas can only
工作室拍的好莱坞电影
screen Hollywood films made by the studio.
他也不能放他自己的电影
But he can't screen his own film.
- 也就是说他毁了 - 还有其他的电影院
- Which means he's ruined. There are other cinemas.
他们全都签了
Well, they're all signing.
工作室意图垄断整个电影行业
The studios intend to take over the whole film business.
不是杰佛森推荐的那个好莱坞明星吗?
Wasn't Jefferson the one who suggested the Hollywood star?
我想杰佛森和弗农是一伙的
I think Jefferson and Vernon were in it together.
首先他们对道纳得·埃文顿下药意图破环拍摄
First they sabotage the film by drugging Donald Everton,
然后在混乱中 杰佛森介入并提供帮助
then in the crisis, Jefferson steps up and offers to help,
直到雷蒙德签了他的合同为止
but only if Raymond signs his contract.
他们制♥造♥麻烦 然后给出解决方法
They create the problem, then present the solution.
他们杀了一个男人控制了四家影院
They killed a man to get control of four cinemas.
我怀疑弗农有二心
I suspect Vernon had second thoughts.
杰佛森试图收买♥♥他 但弗农撕毁了支票
Jefferson tried to pay him off, but Vernon tore up the cheque.
我去把弗农·帕姆乐二世带来 他住在大酒店
I'll bring in Vernon Palmer Jr. He's at the Grand.
恐怕他不在那 他也不是弗农·帕姆乐二世
I'm afraid he isn't, and he isn't Vernon Palmer Jr.
令人印象深刻的口音 吉米
Very impressive accent, Jamie.
对于来自墨尔本的男孩不赖吧
Not bad for a boy from Murrumbeena.
你曾是帕姆乐二世先生的替身
You were working as Mr Palmer Jr's stand-in,
染黑头发是要以假乱真
darkening your hair to pass as his double.
弗农就只会站着
Standing was one of the few things Vernon could do.
如果他演戏或亲女孩 他没问题
If he had to act or kiss the girl, he was fine,
但之后他要演的是
but then comes the scene
从水塔上跳下来或者坠马的场景
where he has to jump off a water tower or fall off a horse.
他们就是那个时候把我卷进去的
That's when they wheeled me in.
如果事情一切顺利的话 你为什么回来?
If it was all going so well, why did you come back?
我摔了下来 伤了脚
I had a fall, busted my leg.
钱一下子就花光了 只能买♥♥第一趟船票回家
Money ran out pretty quickly and I was on the first boat home.
你就是在那里遇见杰佛森·克拉克
Which is where you met Jefferson Clarke.
和他喝了几杯啤酒 说起我那悲伤的故事
Had a few beers with him, told him my sob story.
在我们停驻的几天后
Then a few days after we docked,
他在一家旅店里找到了我
he tracks me down at the boarding house,
说有几场戏想找我演
says he has some acting work for me.
真正需要演技的戏
Some real acting work.
直到他昨天来找我 称赞我演得真好
Only when he comes to me yesterday and says I'm doing too good a job.
他给你钱了
He offered you money.
可就在我向大家证明演技的时候
He wanted me to pack up and get out of town
他却希望我收拾软细 然后离开小镇
just when I was showing everyone I can really act.
- 你拒绝了? - 当然
- You refused? - Blood oath, I did.
接着不久之后 戈登·坦科威就被
And not long after, Gordon Thackaway was stabbed
本为你准备的道具刀给刺死了
with the knife that was intended for you.
我猜他是疯了
I reckon he's gone crazy.
保险丝被烧掉的时候你在化妆间对吧?
Were you in your dressing room when the fuses blew?
- 杰佛森当时和你在一起吗? - 没有
- Was Jefferson with you? - No.
那么 可能是他烧毁保险丝的
Then he could have blown those fuses.
我知道有一个办法可以做到
I know a way to work this out.
如我所说 我的记忆方式和照片一样
It's like I told you, my memory works in pictures.
是的 我明白 但是你能不能直接记起
Yes, I understand, but can you remember what happened
熄灯前和熄灯后发生了什么?
just before and directly after the blackout?
但愿可以帮得上忙
If that will help.
我正拿着一杯咖啡向戈登走去
I was heading to Gordon with a cup of coffee.
看见了多乐茜 柯林斯警员 杰佛森还有莉莉
I saw Dorothy, Constable Collins, Jefferson, and Lily.
我准备好了!
I'm on my way!
莉莉在干吗?
What was Lily doing?
正准备回来补妆
Just heading back to make-up.
她手里拿着点东西 一杯水
She was carrying something - a glass of water.
当灯光重新打开的时候
Did she still have the glass
她还是拿着那杯水吗?
when the lights came back on?
是的 但是杯子空了
Yes, but it was empty.
你最后看见莉莉的瞬间
What was between the last place
和她坐上补妆椅之间 发生了什么?
you saw Lily and the make-up chair?
灯熄灭了
The lights went out.
她直接泼水让保险丝短路
That's how she shorted the fuses - by dousing the floodlight.
这样当莉莉把灯的保险丝弄短路的同时
It's entirely possible that Jefferson had time
杰佛森就完全有足够的时间靠近道具桌了
to get to the properties table while Lily shorted the lights.
他们是同谋!
They're in it together!
我去雷蒙德那里 抓捕杰佛森
I'll go to Raymond's, pick up Jefferson.
你去制片厂那
You go to the studio.
听好 还为时不晚 好吗?
Just listen! It's not too late, alright?
我能让你成为明星
I can make you a star.
我再也不相信你了!
I don't believe you!
弗农现在才是你的明星!
Vernon's your star now!
你... 是你答应我的!
You... you promised me!
你说我会是下一个玛丽·匹柯福德!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表