剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
亡者的重量
费雪小姐探案集
你当时怎么不戴头盔呢
Were you even wearing your helmet?
有个家伙出其不意给了我一下
This one lad caught me by surprise, that's all.
他们除了打架滋事
Don't they have anything better to do
就没别的事情做了吗
than pick fights and start trouble?
其实也有别的事干 多蒂
Not really, Dottie, no.
疼啊 - 不好意思
Ow! - Sorry.
就是为了不让小混混们在街上混
That's why we started the gymnasium.
我们才开的拳击房♥
To keep the gangs off the streets.
是吗 效果看起来可不太明显
Well, it doesn't seem to be working.
- 早上好啊 - 早上好 小姐
- Good morning! - Morning, Miss.
又和任性小伙子们度过了难忘的一夜吗 休斯
Another hard night with your Wayward Boys, Hugh.
昨晚卷毛帮和左撇子帮又打群架了 小姐
The Woolpackers and Portsiders were scuffling again last night, Miss.
你还借调在坏蛋十人组的队伍里吗
Are you still on secondment to the Terrible Ten?
没有
Ah, no.
一周前的意外后就不在了
Not since that mishap a week ago.
意外?
Mishap?
一个警♥察♥在帮派混战中被捅了
A policeman was stabbed in a gang melee!
而且据今天报纸的报道
And according to this,
弗利警员昨晚因伤重去世了
Constable Fry died of his injuries last night.
这些混混杀了一个警♥察♥
These gangs killed a policeman
你还让他们进你的拳击房♥?
and you have them in your gymnasium?
拳击场上人人平等倒是种进步
Fronting each other in a boxing ring has to be an mprovement.
你还鼓励他们去打架?
You encourage them to fight?
小姐 别说了
Miss.
经过训练后的拳击表演
Pugilism, properly taught,
也可以是种艺术啊 多蒂
can be a noble art, Dot.
警长打电♥话♥来了 警员
The Inspector has telephoned, Constable.
他要你到吉尔达街的海滩报道
He requires you on the St Kilda foreshore.
很明显 又有谋杀案了
A murder, apparently.
我来报到了 长官
Back on duty, sir.
很好
Good.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognise him?
凯文·布拉德利 他是卷毛帮的头
Kevin Bradley. He runs the Woolpackers gang.
是我啊
Only me.
休斯搭我的车来的
I gave Hugh a lift.
多蒂很担心他
Dot was most concerned
他头上有伤 不方便坐电车
he shouldn't be travelling on the tram with a head injury.
那是面粉吗
Is that flour?
看上去他是在昨晚的混战中被捅的
Looks like he was stabbed during the brawl last night.
你昨天在场 科林斯 有什么想法吗
You were there, Collins. Any theories?
昨晚没有人带刀 长官 至少我没看见
None of them had any knives, sir. Not as far as I could see.
这两个帮派恨对方入骨
These gangs have got it in for each other
如果这家伙是卷毛帮的头...
and if this lad was top dog of the Woolpackers...
可是我昨晚根本没看到凯文·布拉德利 长官
But I didn't see Kevin Bradley there at all, sir.
那你有什么想法 科林斯
So, what do you think took place, Collins?
关于弗利警员被捅死的事儿
There's a lot of anger, in the force, I mean,
警队里面公愤很大
about Constable Fry getting stabbed.
凯文·布拉德利首当其冲倒了霉
Kevin Bradley's the obvious ringleader to target.
你认为这是警♥察♥内部的复仇行为吗
Are you suggesting police retaliation?
不如找特别行动组问问话 长官
Would it hurt to ask the Special Unit to ask a few questions, sir.
你不许跟进这条线索 这是命令
You're not to pursue that line of investigation. That's an order.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
现在你去拳击房♥ 给小伙子们录下笔供
Now, go down to the gymnasium and take some statements from the lads.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
这个可怜的小伙子看上去打过拳击
This poor boy's seen a few fights.
也许我们应该跟那儿的老板谈谈
Perhaps we should talk with his boss.
从来没见过这个家伙
Never seen the lad before.
他昨晚很有可能参加了
It's more than likely he attended
你的帐篷拳击赛 比格斯先生
your boxing tent last night, Mr Biggs.
有很多人都参加了
Well, so do a lot of people.
大个子亚瑟的拳击巡演那是相当精彩
Big Arthur's Boxing Troupe puts on a bloody good show.
你的拳击手出钱让人来挑战
Your fighters take on challengers.
而这个小子打架又很有名
This lad had a reputation as a brawler.
那你应该去帮派那儿查查 是吧
Well, then you should be looking at the gang, shouldn't you?
是这样吧 亲爱的
Tell 'em, lovey.
他说的是真的
Well, it's true.
自从上个礼拜那场惨剧之后
They've been at each other hammer and tongs
他们之间简直是针尖对麦芒
since that big blue last week.
- 您是哪位 - 这是大个子亚瑟的母亲
- And you are...? - This is Mrs Big Arthur.
说是母亲还不如说是干活的老妈子
More like the hired help than the little lady.
有两次那些混♥蛋♥都把她的晾衣绳撞倒了
Twice those ratbags pulled down her clothesline.
衣服弄得全是泥 是不是 亲爱的
Dragged all your smalls through the mud, didn't they, lovey?
这么说 今天早上死者
So you maintain the first time
被你的希腊拳击手乔治斯发现时
you saw the deceased
你才第一次见到死者
was when your boxer Giorgos the Greek found him this morning.
没错
That's right.
我没啥可说的了
Nothing more to say.
乔治斯那儿你也问不出什么来
Giorgos won't be much help to you.
就像大个子亚瑟说过的一样
It's like Big Arthur said.
你们问的死人没在这儿打过拳击
Your dead bloke's never fought in here.
你要想打听点什么的话 长官
You wanna know anything, Officer?
问他就找错人了
Don't ask him.
刚洗的衣服味道最好闻了
Nothing like the smell of fresh laundry.
是桉叶的味道 可以杀菌
Ah, eucalyptus. Kills the germs.
我在找售票处呢
I was just looking for the ticket office.
那你就不走运了
Oh, you're out of luck.
帐篷五点才开放 如果警♥察♥还让开的话
The tent opens at five, if the cops let us.
我猜是因为那个可怜的小伙子的惨剧吧
Due to what happened to that poor boy, I assume.
别浪费同情心在他身上 夫人
Don't waste your sympathy on him, Missus.
你认识他吗
You knew him?
他这种人我见多了
I knew his kind.
那帮混混乒乒乓乓打架的时候
While those gangs have been bashing and brawling,
是个正经人都会离远点
decent folks stay away.
也不见得 你看我就来了
And yet, here I am.
如果这事儿是警♥察♥干的 我一点也不惊讶
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cops that did it.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
他们的一个伙伴上周死了
Well, one of their own gets done a week ago.
他们要报仇那是顺理成章
Stands to reason they'd want revenge.
要我说 为时已晚 不足雪耻
Too little too late, if you ask me.
你原来在这儿
There you are.
关于这个案子 你到底为什么
Why on earth aren't you investigating the Terrible Tenners
不去调查坏蛋十人组
over this gang death?
我想你说的是警♥察♥特别行动组吧
I assume you mean the Police Special Powers Unit?
是啊 我说的可不是警♥察♥合唱团
Well, I don't mean the police choir.
那个小伙子被人结结实实捅了一刀
That boy took a blade straight through the middle of a vital organ
下手又狠又利落 而且就在弗利警员
efficient, unambiguous, on the same night Constable Fry
因伤不治的同一个晚上
finally succumbed to his injuries.
很明显 这次谋杀就是针对上一次的报复行动
Surely the second death was tit for tat for the first.
一个警♥察♥死了
One dead police officer
一个卷毛帮的人就得偿命
leads to one dead Woolpacker.
你忘了一件事 还有一个左撇子帮的人死了
You're forgetting, one dead Portsider.
弗利警员被捅的那天晚上 一个土著小伙子
The same night Constable Fry was stabbed, an Aboriginal boy
被人扔在阿尔佛雷德医院的台阶上
was left on the steps of the Alfred Hospital.
被殴打致死 没名字 没人知道发生了什么
Beaten to death. No name, no details.
你怎么知道他是左撇子帮的人
How do you know he was a Portsider?
卷毛帮中没有土著
No Aboriginals in the Woolpackers.
而且他身上还有
And he was covered in the same flour
左撇子帮身上都有的面粉
the rest of the Portsiders copped that night.
以牙还牙
Tit for tat.
这是帮派火并
Gang warfare.
无论如何 在排除其他可能性之前
In any case, accusing my fellow police officers
我都不会对自己的警♥察♥兄弟下手
will be the last place I go.
那你就束手束脚了
So you need to be careful.
但我不会
But I don't.
把拳房♥的地址给我
What's the address of this gymnasium?
一下 一下 一下
One. One, one.
一下 两下
One, two.
一下 两下 躲避
One, two, duck.
很好 看着我
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表