剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
亡者的胸膛
费雪小姐探案集
哇哦!
Whoo-hoo!
小心酒鬼 还有这罪恶的烈酒
Beware the demon drink. And the evils of alcohol.
- 走开! - 小心那酒鬼
- Go away! - Beware the demon drink.
嗨 弗兰克!
Hey, Frank!
好险啊 小姐
That was close, Miss.
- 我离他还远着呢 -痞子!
- I missed him by a mile. - What a ruffian!
该死的 弗兰克!
Damn you, Frank!
昆斯克利夫过去是很好的避暑地
Queenscliff used to be such a select summering spot,
如今所有的短途旅行者和地痞们都搬来了
until all the daytrippers and the riffraff moved in.
你不是说多特去昆斯克利夫呆一周吗?
Didn't you say Dot was off for a week in Queenscliff?
嗯 和费雪小姐一起 先生 是的
Uh, with Miss Fisher, sir, yes.
希望犯罪贩子们也休个假 先生
I wish criminals would take a holiday, sir.
那样的话我们也能松口气
That way we could get a bit of peace and quiet too.
事到如今 你也该懂了柯林斯
You should know by now, Collins,
和费雪小姐在一起 没人能松口气
no-one has a quiet time around Miss Fisher.
- 那是什么? - 一笔巨款 柯林斯
- What's this? - A small fortune, Collins.
又有人发现了伯尼托遗失的宝藏
They've found Bonito's lost treasure, again.
嗯 你不是收集硬币吗 先生?
Hmm. You collect coins, don't you, sir?
你见过这样的吗?
You ever seen anything like this one?
光看照片的话很难说 柯林斯
Hard to tell from the photograph, Collins.
若我真有一枚西班牙达布隆(古金币)的话
But if I'd collected a genuine Spanish doubloon,
我现在就不会坐在这桌子后面了
I wouldn't be sitting behind this desk.
抱歉 麦克纳斯特夫人现在不需要陪伴
Sorry, but Mrs McNaster is not home for company at the moment.
啊 胡说什么! 她知道我们来
Ah, what nonsense! We're expected.
我们不是同伴 我们是老朋友了
And we're not company, we're old friends.
叨扰你问问麦克纳斯特夫人何时回来
Perhaps you could ask Mrs McNaster when she will be home.
好的
Rightio.
回来取行李
Come back here and fetch the baggage.
你凭什么在这招呼客人?
What are you doing, greeting visitors anyway?
琼斯家在哪?
Where are the Johnsons?
哦 普鲁德斯 实在对不起!
Oh, Prudence, I'm so sorry!
我试着给你打电♥话♥ 不过你已经走了
I tried to telephone you, but you'd already left.
亲爱的赫丽 我以为你盼着我们来呢
My dear Hilly, I thought we were expected.
出什么事儿了?
What on earth's the matter?
那个 我这儿没人了 我家正陷入骚动中呢
Well, I have no staff, my house is in an uproar.
琼斯夫妇突然辞职了
Mr and Mrs Johnson have taken
给我带来了很大的麻烦
a sudden and most inconvenient retirement.
- 退休? - 他们离开我了 是的!
- Retirement? - And they've left me, yes!
我们可以给巴特勒先生打电♥话♥让他坐火车来
We could telephone Mr Butler and have him come down by train.
我也很乐意帮忙
And I'm very happy to make myself useful.
-还有那起入室盗窃 - 科浦
- The burglary, too. - Kip.
- 什么入室盗窃? - 军士
- What burglary? - Sergeant.
军士 你为什么不听我说的话呢?
Sergeant, why won't you take my word for it?
你现在不在内地 麦克纳斯特先生
You're not outback now, Mr McNaster.
我们是有规矩的
We have rules.
那硬币已经被上交了
That coin was handed in,
除非你能证明所有权...
so unless you can prove ownership...
如果你都不让我看一下 我怎么证明呢?
How can I prove anything if you won't let me see it?
我很忙的 先生
I'm a very busy man, sir.
所以 没有任何闯入的迹象
So, in the absence of any evidence of a break-in,
恐怕我们就爱莫能助了
I'm afraid there's very little else I can do.
日安 先生
Good day to you, sir.
- 格兰德 - 啊 斯坦利夫人
- Gerald. - Ah, Mrs Stanley.
母亲 我以为你会打电♥话♥的?
Mother, I thought you were going to telephone?
恐怕那时我们已经在路上了
I'm afraid we'd already departed.
赫丽 亲爱的 你在各方面都需要帮助
Hilly, my dear, you need help, on all fronts.
你知道我的侄女是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧
You do realise that my niece is a private detective
判断力极强而且能力卓越
of the utmost discretion and capability.
- 的确 - 真的?
- Indeed. - Is she really?
谋杀案专家 不过我确信她也能解决盗窃案
Specialises in murders. But I'm sure she'll make do with a robbery.
哦 那么 我想你们最好进来吧
Oh, well, I suppose you'd better come in then.
我以为你不会开口呢
I thought you'd never ask.
- 赫丽 见到你真高兴 - 很好
- Hilly, so lovely to see you. - Good.
我们到了
Here we are.
在此我们向一切醉饮 至上永久的仇恨
也许我们应该把香槟留在汽车行李箱里 多特
Perhaps we should leave the champagne in the boot, Dot.
他骑自行车到了安第斯山山巅
He rode a bicycle to the top of the Andes,
开着一辆T型号♥的福特穿越印度
drove a T-model Ford across India.
他曾在丛林中被袭击 在沙漠里迷路
He's been attacked in jungles, lost in deserts.
有一次 他甚至不得不喝他自己的...
And once, he even had to drink his own...
够了 年轻人
That's enough, young man.
麦克纳斯特先生做过什么是他自己的事情
Mr McNaster's activities are his own business.
加点茶 谢谢
More tea, thank you.
请原谅我的失礼 我很久没有喝过酒了
Excuse my manners. It's been a while since my last drink.
我总是锁着这间屋子
I always keep the study locked.
- 你带着钥匙吗? - 是的
- And the key with you? - Yes.
不过在我卧室的衣领盒里还藏着一把备用的
Though there's a spare one hidden in a collar box in my bedroom.
我都不知道我的达布隆不见了
I didn't even realise my doubloon was missing
直到我看到今天早上的报纸
until I read this morning's paper.
我检查的时候
Then when I checked,
发现整个硬币盒子都不见了
I found my entire coin box was gone.
一个达布隆? 你从伦敦远涉秘鲁的纪念品?
A doubloon? A souvenir of your London to Peru attempt?
对 仅此一枚 我们大批涌入
Yes, the only one. We were flooded in.
我不得不丢下奥尔兹莫比尔牌汽车...
I had to abandon the Oldsmobile...
在科迪勒拉山脚下
At the foot of the Cordilleras.
- 是的 我记得读过这故事 - 真的?
- Yes, I remember reading about it. - Really?
- 你对探险有兴趣? - 曾小有尝试
- You have an interest in exploration? - I've dabbled.
于是 当地警♥察♥认为
So, the local police think
你的达布隆是昆斯克利夫遗失宝藏的一部分
your doubloon is part of the lost treasure of Queenscliff.
是的 太荒谬了
Yes, it's ridiculous.
至少他比我以为的还有想象力
At least he has more imagination than I gave him credit for.
你和当地军士意见不一致?
You and the local sergeant don't see eye to eye?
巴克斯特? 他怀恨在心
Baxter? He bears a grudge.
一年前 我母亲的戒酒协会
My mother's Temperance Chapter
害的他叔叔的旅店关了门
closed down his uncle's hotel a year ago.
在一个捕鱼镇上让一家酒吧关门实属不易
No mean feat to close down a watering hole in a fishing town.
巴克斯特一家是自找麻烦
The Baxters were asking for trouble,
每晚六点后大做生意
doing a roaring trade every night after six.
说真的 赫丽 我不赞同你让琼斯家
Really, Hilly, I can't believe you let
不提前通知就走了
the Johnsons go without notice.
什么时候开始仆人也可以退休了?
Since when do servants retire?
这是天职 不是个工作
It's a vocation, not a job.
我给你的那些玉花瓶在哪里呢?
Where are those jade vases I gave you?
噢 它们在我的卧室里 普鲁德斯
Oh, they're in my bedroom, Prudence.
它们把我的新窗帘衬托的很漂亮
They suited my new curtains beautifully.
啊
Ahh.
你有没有考虑过这起盗窃案
Have you considered the theft might be linked
也许和琼斯家一家的突然消失有关系?
to the Johnsons' sudden departure?
那个 我必须承认 最近是丢了些东西
Well, I must admit, some things have been going missing lately.
只是小东西
Just small things.
不过琼斯家已经服侍我们很多年了
But the Johnsons have been devoted to us for years,
特别是母亲
especially Mother.
什么样的东西?
What kind of things?
一些银餐具 部分装饰品 从没像这样过
Some pieces of silverware, some ornaments. Nothing like this.
看来 你真的有一些很诱人的珍藏品
Well, you do have some tempting collections.
你喜欢岩石吗 费雪小姐?
Do you like rocks, Miss Fisher?
我在卡奔塔利亚海湾的一个沙滩上发现了它
I found this on a beach in the Gulf of Carpentaria.
上千年的历史缔造了它
It took thousands of years to create,
而你可以把它握在掌心里
and you can hold it in the palm of your hand.
- 还丢别的东西了吗? - 我还没发现
- Anything else missing? - Not that I've noticed.
虽然我在编目录的时候挪动了它们一下
Although I move things around a bit while I'm cataloguing.
- 有时候我找不到东西 - 嗯 看出来了
- Sometimes I could lose track. - Yes, I can see that.
克里夫和莫莉娜·琼斯 贼?
Clive and Moira Johnson, thieves?
主人绝对不能完全信任他的仆人 赫丽
One must never entirely trust one's own staff, Hilly,
不管他们看起来多忠诚
no matter how loyal they may seem.
可是过了这么长时间他们
But why would they suddenly start stealing from us
怎么突然开始偷我们东西了?
after all this time?
也许他们突然有事情需要用钱?
Perhaps they need money for some reason?
啊 母亲比我更了解他们
Ah, Mother knew them better than I did.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表