剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
the cabin of a Belgian sea captain?
我们现在只能猜测
We can only speculate at the moment.
她会是偷渡客吗?
You think she was a stowaway?
有可能是
That's one possible explanation, yes.
她要出去看看花花世界呗
Oh. Off to see the world.
但那并不能解释伯纳黛特在忏悔室的墙上
But that doesn't explain why Bernadette carved the Captain's name
刻下船长名字的原因
into the Penitence Room wall.
也不能解释她手腕上绳子的绑痕
Or why her hands were bound.
可能因为...她是在拘留室被人发现的
Perhaps she was... discovered in the hold.
伯纳黛特有对修女们说过船的事情吗
Did Bernadette say anything to the nuns about a ship?
她知道船长的名字
Well, she knew the name of the captain.
所以他们一定有交集 还有别的信息吗?
So their paths must have crossed. Any more than that?
只知道这么多
We don't know.
不管伯纳黛特身上发生了什么事 我们要想想
Whatever happened to Bernadette, we... we need to consider...
乔安会不会也是这么不见的
..Joan may have gone the same way.
你觉得她们是一起逃走的?
You think they ran away together?
可能我对乔安说话有点太严厉了
Perhaps I was a little too snappy with Joan.
但她需要学习啊
But she needed to learn.
还有其他的女孩
Do you know if any other girls went missing
从修道院逃走吗?
from their Gratitude placements?
杰克 你不觉得你应该
Jack, don't you think you should
把这些线索都告诉爸爸吗?
pass all this information on to Father?
你觉得那样好吗?
Do you think that's wise?
他都不让杰克参与这个案子
Considering he took Jack off the case?
他别无选择 主教死死盯着他呢
He didn't have a choice, the Bishop was breathing down his neck.
你在这边横加干涉 一点忙也帮不上
And your constant meddling hasn't helped.
亲爱的 杰克是对的
Darling, Jack's right.
乔治是新的行政专员
As the new chief commissioner,
比起杰克 他受到的限制更大
George's hands are even more tightly bound than Jack's.
我给你修道院劳务人员的名单
I'll get you a list of the Gratitude employers.
通讯簿在我车里
My address book's out in the car.
太好了 我会把它转交给 柯林斯
Good. I'll get them on to Collins.
你让杰克的处境变得更糟糕了 知道吗?
You've really made things worse for Jack, you know?
作为一个前妻 这关心的是不是有点过分呢
Unusually devoted, isn't she? For an ex-wife.
潘达斯号♥本应在下周起航
Pandarus was due to sail next week.
但是它将要在今夜出发
But it turns out she's sailing tonight.
航海日程表突然变更了
Sudden change in itinerary.
这很可疑 它现在应该已经起航了
Well, that's suspicious. She could've sailed already.
不 海风很大
Nah. She won't want
它不会在海面平静下来之前出发的
to go through the heads until slack water.
也就是今夜子时左右
Tonight around midnight.
我要通知桑德森专员 他现在应该采取行动了
I'll inform the Commissioner. He'll have to act now.
你可以等桑德森采取行动 但我不会静观其变
You can wait for Sanderson to act, but I'm not holding my breath.
等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
不管他是做绑♥架♥还是谋杀的生意
Whether he's trading in kidnap or murder,
那个船长就是个人♥渣♥
that captain's a nasty piece of work.
我不想让任何人靠近码头
I don't want anyone to go near the docks.
拜托了 费雪小姐
Please, Miss Fisher.
就这一次 你一定要听我的
Do what you're told just this once.
我会...告诉你我发现了什么
I'll... let you know what I find.
杰克探长说得对 这会比我想的要危险得多
The Inspector's right. It's far more dangerous than I imagined.
但是我全副武装 而且枪法精准
But I am well armed and an excellent shot.
我们不能这样做 小姐?
We can't do anything, Miss?
泡壶热茶等着我就最好不过了
A thermos of tea would be lovely.
你怎么想呢 西西?
What do you reckon, Cec?
我们要"铁拳出击"吗?
Fists of steel?
这很冒险
Could be risky.
先生们 如果你们担心武器问题的话
If weaponry is your only problem, gentlemen,
我能帮上忙
I may be able to assist.
这是毛瑟C96半自动手♥枪♥
And this is the Mauser Broomhandle semi-automatic.
当然跟那把Mp18没法比 但也够用了
Not quite as impressive as the MP18, but so much more competent.
这些够用了
These should do the job.
- 多谢 B先生 - 乐意效劳
- Thanks, Mr B. - Happy to help.
你说这个已经上交了不是吗
You said that was handed in.
这是在潘达斯号♥停靠的码头发现的
Found at the docks, near the Pandarus.
有这个足以申请突袭搜查令了
Well, that is certainly enough for a raid warrant.
太好了 它就快起航了
Good. We've only got
我们只有几个小时的时间
a few hours before she sails.
如果你给我搜查令和一些人手
If you organise the paperwork and the manpower,
我跟柯林斯现在就赶往码头
Collins and I can head to the docks.
抱歉 杰克 我很感谢你的帮助
I'm afraid not, Jack. Look, I appreciate your help.
但是这案子不归你管
But this is not your investigation
而且你现在已经越权了
and you've already overstepped the mark.
欧·谢贺尼斯就是个蠢货!
O'Shaughnessy's an imbecile!
如果船起航了 杀人凶手就被你放走了
If that ship sails, you'll be letting a murderer get away.
我明白欧·谢贺尼斯的无能 杰克
I'm aware of O'Shaughnessy's limitations, Jack.
所以我要亲自带队抓捕
That's why I'll be leading this raid myself.
但我现在命令你别碍事儿
But I'm ordering you to stop interfering.
如果你不服从的话...
If you disobey...
我会毫不犹豫把你开掉
I won't hesitate to dismiss you.
医生说现在去分娩室已经太迟了
The doctor says it's too late to go to the lying-in home.
他很快就会赶来
He'll get here as soon as he can.
不 我不需要医生 现在还不是时候!
No! I don't need a doctor! It's not my time!
抓紧我
Hold on to me.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我现在就去烧水 给剪刀消毒
I'll boil up some water and get the scissors sterilised.
拿一些毛巾过来 巴特勒先生 需要很多毛巾
And bring some towels, Mr Butler. Loads of towels.
不不不 什么也别拿过来!
No, no, no! Don't bring anything!
现在还不是时候!
It's not my time!
别胡说 姑娘
Nonsense, girl.
保佑我吧 神父 我是个有罪之人
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我以前做过坏事
I've been bad and wicked
上帝会让那些修女拿走我的宝宝的!
and God is going to let the nuns take my baby away!
上帝不会做这种事的 不然我早就遭报应了
God will do nothing of the kind or he'll be answerable to me!
现在给我振作起来 姑娘 你有大事要做呢
Now pull yourself together, girl, you've got work to do.
"分娩"还有个意思叫"劳动"
It's not called 'labour'
不是毫无缘由的
for nothing.
没看到黑色的车
No sign of the black car.
- 甲板上也没人 - 岸边看上去没有危险
- No one on deck either. - Looks like the coast is clear.
低下你的头 关上车门 多蒂
Keep your head down and the doors locked, Dot.
你知道老鼠和沉船的谚语吗[船沉鼠先逃]
You know what they say about rats and sinking ships.
也许德·威赫接到了警告
Maybe De Vere's been warned.
如果真是这样
If he had been,
那潘达斯号♥这会已经在半路上了
the Pandarus would be halfway up to sea by now.
如果他们在船上藏着什么人的话
Well, if there are holding anybody on board,
很难发现他们
it'll be hard to find 'em.
走私犯都狡猾的很
Smugglers are a crafty lot.
要不然我们怎么能弄到你的法国香槟
How do you think we get your French champagne into the country?
还有你钟爱的俄♥国♥鱼子酱?
Or that Russian caviar you're so partial to.
我以为你是从维多利亚市场买♥♥来的 波特
Here I was thinking you picked it up from Victoria Markets, Bert.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
乔安
Joan!
费雪小姐 是你吗? 我看不清
Miss Fisher, is that you? I can't see.
乔安 没事了
Joan, it's alright.
求你了 快带我走 求你了 他就快回来了
Please, we have to leave. Please, he'll come back.
- 嘘 - 求你了
- Sh! Please!
你现在很安全 你很安全
You're safe now. You're safe now.
乔安
Joan.
坐这儿
Here.
喝了这茶 能暖和点
This tea should keep you warm.
给你
Here.
费雪小姐怎么还没出来?
What the hell's happened to Miss Fisher?
我希望她能在他回来之前找到其他人
I hope she finds the others before it's too late.
其他人?
What others?
在来船上之前 他们把我跟其他人关在一起
I was locked up with the others before they brought us water.
然后我就逃走了
That's when I escaped.
我们得回去
Come on, we're going back.
给我下车! 快点!
Get out of car! Come here!
快点! 出来!
Come here! Get out!
哦 小可怜们
Oh, you poor lambs.
我想我得把你绑起来了
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表