剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
晚安 雷吉
Goodnight, Reg.
开车慢点哦 海因斯小姐
Drive safely, Miss Haynes.
那岂不没了乐趣?
Where's the fun in that?
汽车谋杀案
费雪小姐探案集
真是比外科医生还精准
That is sheer surgical precision.
运气好罢了 再说你也不是外科医生 麦克
I call that luck. And you're not a surgeon, Mac.
嘴皮子底下偶尔也让让人嘛
It's nice for other people to win sometimes, you know.
需要吗?
Is it?
艾尔斯·威尔顿 你精湛的桌球技术
Ailsa Wilton, your brilliance in a game of billiards
真是跟你灵巧的车技不相上下啊
is matched only by your deft touch with a car engine.
女士队真是人才济济
The ladies' team is in great hands.
为周六集♥会♥略尽绵薄之力
A contribution to Saturday's rally.
您真是太慷慨了 我可不能接受
This is... This is very generous. I can't accept this.
为什么 不就是赞助费嘛
Why? It's sponsorship.
可是冒险俱乐部已经
But the Adventuress Club has already made
为我们集♥会♥捐助大笔款项了
a substantial contribution to our rally entry.
那又如何? 我给你更多的钱
So? Now we're giving you more.
这难道不更具冒险精神吗?
What could be more adventurous than that?
妈! 米莉? 米莉怎么了?
Mum! Millie? Millie, what is it?
妈 出事啦 是盖尔蒂
Mum, there's been an accident. It's Gerty.
先生 希望我叫你来是对的
Sir, I hope I've done the right thing calling you in.
我知道车祸不在你管辖范围 不过...
I know motor vehicle accidents aren't your department, but...
- 我只想看看她 - 她还在车里 先生
- I just want to see her. - She's still in the vehicle, sir.
这是谁?
Who is this?
盖尔楚德·海因斯 她喜欢被叫做盖尔蒂
Gertrude Haynes, though she preferred Gerty.
先生 我等验尸官的时候遇到了费雪小姐
Ah, Miss Fisher arrived when I was awaiting the Coroner, sir.
她获知消息 要求你到场
She knew the deceased and requested your attendance.
我留了消息...
I relayed a message...
你是不是又路过?
Just passing by, were you?
别来这套了 杰克
You know better than that, Jack.
我的冒险俱乐部赞助盖尔蒂
My Adventuress Club was sponsoring Gerty's entry
参加周六的公路集♥会♥比赛
into the road rally race this Saturday.
- 你的冒险俱乐部 - 志趣相投者即可
- Your Adventuress Club. - For like-minded women.
- 我是女性主席 - 非你莫属
- I'm Madame President. - Of course you are.
这并非意外 杰克
This was no accident, Jack.
除我之外 没人比
Apart from myself, there is no-one
盖尔蒂·海因斯驾驶技术好了
I trust more behind the wheel than Gerty Haynes.
她开车行云流水 浑然天成
She flew down the roads like Boadicea in her chariot.
连凯尔特人的王后都有意外
Even a Celtic queen has the odd accident.
这可是完美无暇的集♥会♥赛车
This is an impeccably maintained rally racer.
轮子不会毫无缘故脱落
Wheels don't simply fall off.
那得看你开的有多疯了
Depends how recklessly you drive the car.
看看这个 看看她的围巾
Look at this. Look at her scarf.
要是盖尔蒂开车时 围巾夹着
If Gerty had been driving along with this scarf through the door,
不就脏了嘛
it would be filthy.
看看这 光洁如新
Look at it. It's spotless.
要是她速度快 围巾会飞到身后
If she was driving at speed, the scarf would fly out behind her.
你为什么就不承认这是蓄意加害?
Why are you not willing to entertain the idea of foul play?
你拿定主意了 还问我做什么?
Why ask my opinion if you're not willing to listen to it?
因为你平常不这样
Because that usually doesn't bother you.
- 她有亲人吗? - 她弟弟克洛德
- Who's her next of kin? - Her brother Claude.
杰克 你不必分开来嘛
Ah! Jack, you needn't have driven separately.
车里能做两个人
There's room for two in the Hispano.
警局事务 我开警车来的
On police business, I drive the police motor car.
你本可以快点来的
Well, you could have been here much faster.
真棒 华尔 她听起来运转良好
Well done, Wal. She sings like a charm.
你可以来 华尔特
You can come sort mine out now, Sir Walter.
芬妮勒·费雪
Ah, Phryne Fisher.
跟罗斯先生一样来一度冠军风采吗?
Come to sneak a peek at the competition like Mr Rose here?
- 恐怕不是如此 克洛德- 很好
- I'm afraid not, Claude. - Good.
比赛时可不能让着姐姐
Can't give that sister of mine an unfair advantage.
克洛德这是探长罗宾森
Claude, this is Detective Inspector Robinson.
抱歉就不握手 动引擎伤了手
Ah, afraid I won't shake your hand. Caught it under the bonnet.
你是来查文案的吧 都在这呢
You'll be checking paperwork, I suppose. It's all here somewhere.
我不是为执照而来 海因斯先生
I'm not here about licences, Mr Haynes.
怕是要带来噩耗了
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
不可能
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Completely unbelievable.
什么原因? 漏油? 爆胎?
What was it? A pothole? A blown tyre?
一只轮子脱落了 导致海因斯小姐栽下路
One of the wheels detached, causing Miss Haynes to veer from the road.
没别的意思 朋友 可那绝对是一派胡言
No offence, my friend, but that's complete rubbish.
盖尔蒂的车可是一流的 欧洲发动机
Gerty's motor was top of the line. European engineering.
我们警局技工会检查车子
Our police mechanic will examine the motor car.
克洛德天啊 我刚听说你姐姐的不幸
Claude, my God. I just heard about your sister.
惊天噩耗啊
Shocking business.
兰科兰·派博
Lachlan Pepper,
维多利亚汽车协会主席 赞助商
VAA President. I sponsor this chap.
探长杰克·罗宾森 我们在你的地盘吧?
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson. I believe we're on your property?
是啊 我让他们这周来热闹热闹
Yes, I'm allowing them to tear up my grounds for the week.
我需要冷静下
I need some air.
毫无疑问 女士队本届会退赛了
Well, no doubt the ladies will pull out of the race altogether now.
克洛德也会吧 悲痛所致
And Claude too, I imagine, grief-stricken.
不不 他不会让感情冲昏头脑
Ah, no, I doubt he'll let the emotion get in his way.
- 比赛太重要了 - 这对盖尔蒂也很重要
- This rally's too important. - It was important to Gerty too.
是的 盖尔蒂小姐是位优秀的司机
Well, yes, Miss Haynes was a very dedicated driver.
即使精湛技术的女性司机
But even the most committed woman driver
也要向自然本质低头啊
must bow to nature.
女性生理上就不适合开车
Women are biologically unsuited to driving.
生理上那部分不适合呢?
Which part of our biology gets in the way, exactly?
注意力不集中
Well, you're too easily distracted.
鸟儿飞过 你就能命丧黄泉
A bird flies across and you end up in the gutter.
我自己开车可没问题
I seem to be able to handle my Hispano-Suiza without any trouble.
对吧 探长?
Don't I, Inspector?
警♥察♥不负责回答这个
I doubt a police officer is the right person to ask.
别担心 探长 我有很多政客支持者
Well, don't worry, Inspector, I have many political supporters
在游说我入驻议会
lobbying for me to stand for parliament
一旦当选 我就会以规范女性开车为己任
and when I'm elected, I shall make it my personal duty
只有在男性的陪同下
to regulate that women may only drive
女性方可开车
in the company of a licensed male companion.
这倒听着不错
That sounds like it could be fun,
我们负责姿态万千 你们负责提供男人
provided you add the qualification 'attractive' and you provide the men.
可要是女性在周六比赛赢了
But perhaps if the women win the rally on Saturday,
女性将会成为维多利亚汽车协会正式成员
ladies can become full members of the Victorian Automobile Association.
傻姑娘啊 这不可能 不过我跟你说
My dear girl, that will never happen. But look, I tell you what.
要是天赐奇迹 女性真赢了
If by some divine intervention the ladies do win this race,
我让你入会
I'll let you.
这赌注不错
That sounds like a most excellent wager.
你是见证人 探长
As you are our witness, Inspector.
他怎么看这么久?
Why is he taking so long?
轮子脱落 她出了车祸
The wheel came off and that's why she crashed.
警局技工务必检查全面啊
The police mechanic has to be thorough.
发动机很复杂的
Engines are complex things.
所以现在他在检查...
That's why at the moment he's working on the un...
下面的... 部分
underneath of... bits.
你是说齿轮箱? 操纵杆?
You mean, the gearbox? The drive shaft?
分速器 前后齿轮?
Differentials, front or rear axles?
- 也许是刹车哦 - 当然
- Maybe even the brake drums. - Yes.
我真开心你不开车 多蒂
I'm glad you don't drive, Dottie.
费雪小姐提议要教我
Well, Miss Fisher has offered to teach me.
她说会让女性有无与伦比的自♥由♥感
She says it gives a woman a glorious sense of freedom.
可我只感觉到胃犯恶心
But all it really gives me is a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.
是啊 本来就挺麻烦的
Yes, and it's a complicated business.
比用缝纫机麻烦多了 多蒂
It's a lot harder than operating your sewing machine, Dottie.
我倒想看看你用缝纫机 休斯·柯林斯
I'd like to see you manage my sewing machine, Hugh Collins.
知道盖尔蒂昨晚去哪吗?
Any idea where Gerty was headed last night?
我想是去了老地方吧
Well, I assume she went to her usual haunt.
维多利亚汽车协会在格雷姆街
The VAA on Graeme Street.
她有跟谁会面吗?
Could she have been meeting someone?
要有的话 她也没跟我说
Well, if she did, she left in too much of a hurry to tell me.
昨晚有什么事吗?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表