剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
to approve the catalogue.
我的确记得奥德利寻问
I do remember hearing Aubrey query whether
是不是有些设计太保守了
some of the designs were too conservative.
奥德利怎么懂设计?
And what would Aubrey know about designs?
弗朗希斯对整个设计都很欣赏
Frances was delighted with the entire catalogue.
夫人
Madame.
可不幸让你灰暗的照片
Though very surprised that your gloomy photographs
取代了我们精美的色彩展示
replaced some of our glorious colour illustrations.
夫人 劳驾你在外等候
If you'd just like to wait outside, Madame.
要是弗朗希斯很欣赏 那你们俩在吵什么?
If Frances was so delighted, what were you two arguing about?
那跟设计系列没关系
That had nothing to do with the collection.
那也许跟客户减少有关吧
Then perhaps it was about our dwindling clientele.
在这场悲剧中 你却来谈
It's highly inappropriate for you to be discussing
我们的生意状况 真是太不合适了
the state of our business, in the midst of this tragedy.
且慢 夫人
Wait, Madam. Ahem.
你和弗朗希斯·王尔德有争执吗
Did you have an argument with Frances Wilde?
那只是在讨论生意
It was a business discussion, that's all.
没口红印
No lipstick.
奥德利的香槟杯吗?
Aubrey's champagne glass?
太好了 我们能走了吗 小姐?
Wonderful. Can we go now, please Miss?
别着急嘛 多蒂
Don't be a spoilsport, Dot.
我们还没看裁缝间呢 那可是你的地盘
We haven't done the sewing room yet, and that's your forte.
我们得打电♥话♥给西斯和波特
We need to telephone Cec and Bert.
我先给王尔德先生和王尔德太太上了香槟
I served the champagne, first to Mr and Mrs Wilde,
再给费雪小姐和威廉姆小姐上香槟
then to Miss Fisher and Miss Williams.
之后你做了什么?
Then what did you do?
我让熨斗继续加热
I'd left the iron on to heat up,
返回裁缝间去熨王尔德太太的裙子了
so I headed back to the sewing room to press Mrs Wilde's frock for her.
褶子打的不对
The pleating wasn't sitting right.
据你所知 王尔德先生在你送完你香槟
So to your knowledge, Mr Wilde remained in the lounge
到格温妮娅尖叫这中间十分钟
for the ten minutes between serving him the champagne
都在休息室吗?
and when Genevieve screamed?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
他总是陪王尔德太太来店里
Well, he always accompanied Mrs Wilde to the salon,
尽管我不觉得王尔德太太会听他的建议
though I'm not sure how much notice she took of his opinions.
这一定是阿奇代尔小姐的舞会礼服了
This must be Lady Archdale's ball gown.
难怪让大家赶工
No wonder it was holding everything up.
瓦蕾特可没把王尔德太太的裙子熨好
Violet didn't get very far pressing Mrs Wilde's frock.
现在也无所谓了
Not that it matters now.
看来确实是褶子的问题
Looks like the pleats were the problem.
冷冰冰的
It's stone cold.
所以她从没加热熨斗
So she never even heated it up.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这么重的熨斗不会降温这么快
Well, it wouldn't cool down that fast, a heavy iron like that.
所以不管瓦蕾特·霍普斯金
So whatever Violet Hopkins
在谋杀期间忙着干什么
was busy with during the murder,
都不是在熨王尔德太太的裙子
it wasn't Mrs Wilde's frock.
也许我们录口供的时候
Perhaps we should leave this bit out
把这段时间省了却是极好的 多蒂
of our police statements, Dot.
小姐
Miss.
致我们美好的未来 Gm
'To our prosperous future, GM.'
真会选时机
Interesting timing.
谁是Gm?
And who is GM?
也许是位满意的客户?
Perhaps a satisfied customer?
写给女裁缝也太另类了吧
It's an odd thing to write to a couturier.
嘿
Oi.
你需要我们做什么 小姐?
You need us for a job, Miss?
两件事
Two jobs now.
拿着这个
Hold this.
那是保密的
But that's confidential.
我要你去花店查查谁定的这些花
I'd like you to find out from the florist who ordered these flowers.
如果任何人问你 就说
If anyone queries you, just say
弗乐蕊夫人想谢谢送花的人
Madame Fleuri wants to thank the sender.
去把这些照片洗出来
And I need these plates developed.
放心好了
No worries.
这件不错
That one's not bad.
哇 是内衣诶
Oh, it's underwear.
那叫性感内衣
The term is lingerie,
一旦你有办法在女人身边
and it's the way to a woman's heart,
那可是讨她欢心的利器哦
once you've found your way to the rest of her, that is.
你俩没事干了?
Don't you two have work to do?
费雪小姐是对的
Miss Fisher's right, you know.
仅仅一枚就值几千磅
Even a single one of these is worth a thousand pounds.
王尔德太太是位贵妇人
Mrs Wilde was a wealthy lady.
不管是谁偷的 都知道它们的价值
Whoever stole them is likely to know their worth.
也许就是凶手的动机
It's probably the motive for murder.
可是想要偷串珍珠项链
Surely if someone wanted to steal a string of pearls,
也用不着用发卡杀人吧
they wouldn't need to murder someone with a hairclip to do it.
可不是蓄谋已久的谋杀
And this wasn't premeditated murder.
只是一时起意
This was spur of the moment.
你不是要当警探了吗?
Aren't you becoming the detective?
我说过我想当警探吗?
Did I say I wanted to be a detective?
没
No.
有什么问题吗 多蒂?
Is something the matter, Dottie?
茶不好?
Is it the tea?
没有
No.
其实 有
Well, yes, actually.
你不喜欢我的套装
You didn't like my suit.
或者你忙着看格温妮娅
Or you were just too busy looking at Genevieve
顾不得理我
to pay me any attention.
不是的 多蒂 我...
Oh, no, Dottie, I...
我没看她 我看她的套装罢了
I wasn't looking at her as much as I was looking at her suit.
不是套装 是裙子
Not her suit, her dress.
有那些小片片...
It had these little bits that...
在光线的照射下 闪闪发光
..that sparkled on it when it... when it hit the light.
- 真的啊? - 是啊
- Really? - Yes.
又有一些伴着她走动随风荡漾...
And these other bits that wafted when she moved...
不是她走动 是裙子动
..when it moved, when the dress moved.
可那不意味着我不爱你的套装啊
That doesn't mean I didn't like your suit.
我的衬衣是什么颜色?
What colour was my blouse?
你的衬衣...
Your blouse that...
我穿在套装底下的 什么颜色?
I wore underneath my suit. What colour was it?
呃 是...
Mm. It was...
就像...
..like a...
我还是在车里等费雪小姐吧
I think I'll wait for Miss Fisher in the car.
多蒂 我...
Dottie, I...
弗朗希斯要求我辞退格温妮娅
Frances was demanding I dismiss Genevieve.
你家模特?
Your house model?
格温妮娅·拉美儿有着法国血统
Genevieve Lemaire has French heritage
曾在巴黎是最好的驻店模特
and has modelled for the best fashion houses in Paris.
在她同意加入我们之前
She was head model for La Lune boutique
她曾是La Lune Boutique
before she agreed
的首席名模 我们有她真是三生有幸
to join us, and we are very fortunate to have her.
王尔德太太有说为什么要辞退她吗?
Did Mrs Wilde say why she wanted her dismissed?
她说格温妮娅故意和她拈花惹草的丈夫调情
She claimed Genevieve had designs on her philandering husband,
完全是胡言乱语
which is absolute nonsense.
探长跟我说
The Inspector informs me
你之前的争吵 很激烈啊
that your argument became quite... passionate.
当我拒绝辞退格温妮娅
When I refused to dismiss Genevieve,
弗朗希斯开始提及各种顾虑
Frances started on about other concerns.
完全是侮辱
It was insulting.
我很生气
I became angry.
是的 我扇了她一巴掌
And, yes, I slapped her.
什么顾虑?
What kind of concerns?
在说完她在店中所占股份之后
After pointing out her financial stake in the salon,
她质疑我们在客人身上所花的精力和时间
she questioned the time and trouble we devote to our clients.
之后又威胁辞退我...
And then she threatened to sack me...
把我从自己的店赶出去
..from my own salon.
王尔德先生?
Mr Wilde?
她怀疑我和他有染?
She suspected he and I of having an affair?
有什么想法吗 拉美儿小姐?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表