剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
We need to tread very carefully with the Catholic Church, Jack.
你知道的
You know that.
似乎太过小心了吧
A little too carefully, it seems.
如果那个洗衣房♥不是开在修道院
If that laundry was run outside of the convent,
它就违反了儿童保护♥法♥
it would be in breach of child cruelty laws.
教会对更高的法律负责 我们必须得尊重它
The Church answers to a higher law, and we're obliged to respect that.
这就是为什么你要把这个案子
Which is why you're handing the investigation
交接给警探欧·谢贺尼斯去调查
over to Detective Inspector O'Shaughnessy.
欧·谢贺尼斯没这个能力
O'Shaughnessy is an incompetent!
欧·谢贺尼斯也许没你有能力 杰克
O'Shaughnessy may not be up to your standards, Jack.
但是他是天主教♥徒♥ 这是很好的优势
But he has the distinct advantage of being Catholic.
这现在是他的案子了 行政长官的指令
It is now his case, by order of the Chief Commissioner.
那好吧 我...我要跟他谈谈
Well, then I... I... I need to speak with him.
行政长官豪尔今天早晨辞职了
Chief Commissioner Hall resigned this morning.
那谁来代替他呢
Well, who's his replacement?
- 你正看着他呢 - 恭喜你
- You're looking at him. Congratulations.
今天是我上任的第一天 别跟我添难处
It's my first day on the job. Don't make it any more difficult.
乔治·桑德森真的相信一个
Does George Sanderson really believe that a man
名字前有欧的男人
with an O in front of his name
会控告一群修女吗
will bring charges against a pack of nuns?
别管了 费雪小姐
Leave it alone, Miss Fisher.
我们这么辛苦为那些修女找工作
We worked so hard to find jobs for those convent girls.
那些心怀感激的姑娘
The Gratitude girls were not the ones
不是我们从泥潭里救出来的
we plucked out from the gutter.
只有最规矩的会被选中
Only the best behaved were chosen.
什么 那剩下的注定成为奴隶
What, and the rest were doomed to slavery
待在那满是肥皂沫的可怕的洗衣房♥里
amongst the suds of that hideous laundry?
坏姑娘 好床单 拿不到一分钱
Bad girls, good sheets and not a penny in wages.
如果我没遇到你 就会去修道院 小姐
I would've turned to the convent if I hadn't met you, Miss.
她们没有选择
They have no choice.
更正当的理由不去剥削她们
All the more reason not to exploit them.
为了你的好姑娘们 普顿斯阿姨
As for your 'good' girls, Aunt Prudence,
你要告诉我有两个女孩失踪了吗
are you telling me that two of them have gone missing?
乔安不是失踪 她逃跑了
Joan did not go missing, she absconded.
在我感谢赞助人的晚宴上 她甚至不在安排中
During my Gratitude Patrons dinner. She wasn't even part of the program.
但是我给了她一个机会
But I gave her a chance,
在我家一个不错的职位
a plum placement in my very own household.
伯纳黛特也有一个不错的职位 在联邦酒店
Bernadette had a plum placement too, at the Federal Hotel.
我们的董事都有不错的人脉
Oh, all of our board are well connected.
沃思顿家家族 康普顿家家族 弗莱彻家家族
The Worthingtons, the Comptons, the Fletchers,
我们尽其所能
and we all do what we can.
弗莱彻是悉尼的弗莱彻吗
Fletcher as in Sidney Fletcher?
是的 最年长的那个
Yes, their eldest.
他是乔治·桑德森的教子 警♥察♥局副局长
He's godson of George Sanderson, deputy police commissioner.
杰克前妻萝丝的未婚夫
And fiance to Jack's ex-wife, Rosie.
你很善于用迂回的方式看待事情 亲爱的
You have a very roundabout way of looking at things, dear.
是的
Ah. Yes.
这就是乔安
There's Joan.
乔安 她看起来不像是会逃跑的人
Joan? She didn't seem the runaway type.
她做的麦片粥很棒
She made a wonderful flummery.
连那些带瓶塞的玻璃杯
Not even those bottle-top glasses
也无法拯救我的皇家阿尔伯特茶具
could save my Royal Albert tea set from ruin.
早上好 修女
Morning, Sister.
荣耀的费雪小姐洗衣房♥ 一如既往
The Honourable Miss Fisher's laundry, as per usual.
今天都星期三了 一如既往 应该是周一
Today's Wednesday. As per usual, it's Monday.
八套段子床单 十八套内衣裤
8 sets of satin sheets, 18 pairs of smalls,
十二件女士背心
12 camisoles?
- 有客人留宿 - 是那个女人
- House guests. - That woman!
- 搬到后面去 - 主保佑你 修女
- Put it round the back. - Bless you, Sister.
不要太大声 他们在晨祷
Keep the noise down. They're at morning prayers.
没人
All clear.
做圣职本来是简单的选择
Taking holy orders would've been the easier option.
你们居然称之为开车
You call that driving?
如果你喜欢 我很乐意换辆车
Happy to swap cars if you like.
你准备怎么出去
How will you get out?
一个小时后 我们在前门见
Meet you out the front in an hour.
给我三个不应该在这大叫的理由
Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't scream the place down.
给我三个你应该大叫的理由
Give me three good reasons why you should.
为什么昨天波普塔叫你艾达?
Why did Perpetua call you Ada yesterday?
所有来这的人都得改名字 为了神圣
They change everybody's name when you get here, to saints.
为什么圣艾达这么出名
What was Saint Ada's claim to fame?
她是一个被献祭的处♥女♥
She was a dedicated virgin.
真是后无来者
Hard act to follow.
这是工厂领班的主意 不是我
This was the factory foreman's idea. Not mine.
你知道我并不是警♥察♥ 玛丽
You know I'm not the police, Mary.
伯纳黛特回来的那晚 你见到她了么?
Did you see Bernadette the night she came back?
因为她的原因我才得以缓刑
I was reprieved on her account.
那是一个月以来我第一次住进宿舍
It was the first time in a month I got to sleep in the dorm.
她像个孩子一样哭闹
She was bawling like a baby
并且乞求波普塔不要让他找到她
and begging Perpetua not to let him get her.
谁?
Who?
她提到了一个外面旅店的男人
She said something about a man outside the hotel, um...
还总是说到一辆车 一辆昂贵的黑色小轿车
And she was going on about a car. A fancy black car.
- 她提到了乔安 - 乔安?
- And she was talking about Joan. - Joan?
我们叫她四眼 是修女的走狗
We called her Four Eyes. The nuns' pet.
她和伯纳黛特曾经是最好的朋友
She and Bernadette were best friends
直到他们不再让乔安工作
until they sent Joan off to work
而是被一个有钱的老悍妇看中了她做饭的才能
for some rich old battleaxe who took a shine to her cooking.
伯纳黛特是不是会间歇性的发狂?
Was Bernadette prone to hysterics?
我不太了解她
I hardly knew her.
他们让好女孩远离我们这些坏蛋
They kept the good girls away from us bad eggs.
但是她留下了信息
But she left a message.
我今天早上才在那看到
I only saw it there this morning.
'一一二 德·威赫'
'112 De Vere.'
- 这是划上去的 - 用这些
- This has been scratched in. - With these.
乔安的
Joan's.
早上好 柯林斯
Good morning, Collins.
长官 这是伯纳黛特的验尸报告
Sir, the... the autopsy report on Bernadette.
把它给 欧·谢贺尼斯 他现在负责这个案子
Um... Give it to O'Shaughnessy. He's in charge of this case now.
- 但是 但是 - 直接送去 柯林斯
- But... but... - Immediately, Collins.
我也送弗莱彻先生去欧·谢贺尼斯么 长官?
Shall I send Mr Fletcher to O'Shaughnessy too, sir?
你昨天给他打过电♥话♥ 让他过来的
You telephoned him yesterday, asked him to come in.
- 他和您的妻子 您的前妻 前妻
- He and your wife... your ex-wife. Ex-wife.
是的 柯林斯
Y-yes, Collins.
我还得这样说多少次啊
How many times do I have to say that?
所以 你是为什么被关在那
So, why were you locked in there?
这次?
This time?
我把糖换成泻药放在了修女的木薯粉布丁里面
I put Epsom salts instead of sugar in the sisters' tapioca pudding.
她们整晚都在去厕所
They were up all night with the shits...
我向你保证 我会亲自重新指派这个案子
I assure you, I have personally reassigned the case.
情况不会再继续恶化了
There will be no more aggravation.
专员 波普塔 多么出色的风干方式 是吧?
Commissioner. Perpetua. Excellent drying weather, wouldn't you say?
- 你闯入了修道院 - 不 当然不是
- You broke into the convent. - No, of course not.
我是溜进去的
I was smuggled.
我以为这种轻浮的社会人会睡到中午
I thought these dilettante society types slept till noon.
非法入侵 打破并且侵占
Unlawful trespass, break and entry.
我希望这个女人能乖乖就范
I want this woman brought to heel.
你是不是想让我也洗衣服去?
Would you like me to roll over and fetch too?
你似乎对她有些动摇
You seem to have some sway over her.
萝丝 西德尼 你们怎么来了?
Rosie, Sidney, what are you doing here?
我们是被传唤的 至少西德尼是这样
We were summoned. Well, at least Sidney was.
我们过来看看能否帮帮那个可怜的修道院女孩
We've come to see if we can help with that poor convent girl.
作为感恩会的一名董事
And as a member of the Gratitude board.
我的阿姨告诉过我
So my aunt tells me.
我 忘记取消这次会面
I... forgot to cancel the appointment.
父亲 我知道你让杰克不再
Father, I believe you've taken
插手这个案子 为什么?
Jack off this case.Why?
这是外交问题 亲爱的 杰克明白
It's a diplomacy issue, my dear. Jack understands.
这不是你该担心的问题
It's nothing for you to worry about.
是的 是的 是的
No, no, no.
但是 如果你不把费雪跟的这么紧
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表