剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
好了 停下吧
Alright, hold it there.
换场景!
Move it out!
换胶卷
Roll the film.
开拍!
And fire!
停!
Cut!
两秒钟的澳大利亚的经典出炉了
Another two seconds of all-Australian masterpiece.
栽赃嫁祸
费雪小姐探案集
太可怕了 芬乐妮
It's terrible, Phryne.
我一听到他的死讯便想到了你
As soon as I heard he was dead, I thought of you.
我把这看做你的夸奖
I shall take that as a compliment.
整个剧组都很恐慌
The whole production is in turmoil.
失去主演已经够糟糕了
To lose our leading man is bad enough,
更何况是以这样的方式
but like this?
你的电影名叫什么 哈瑞士先生?
What's the name of your film, Mr Hirsch?
- 巴比伦新娘- 是一部有声电影吗?
- Bride Of Babylon. - And is it a talkie?
不是每部电影都是《爵士歌♥王》(有声)
Not every film has to be The Jazz Singer.
但保证会是一部经典作品
Surely there's still room for an historical epic
不会让人说闲话
free from idle chatter.
雷蒙德总能做到绝处逢生
Raymond can find a silver lining in even the darkest cloud,
这是为什么我一直很喜欢他
which is what I've always liked about him.
我还以为是我的男性魅力
I thought it was my boyish charm.
我要先警告你们 这般景象不适合女士
Now, I should warn you, this is no sight for ladies.
多茜乐最好在外面等着
Perhaps Dorothy best wait here.
你不用担心多蒂 她可不是一般女士
You needn't worry about Dot. She's made of stern stuff.
- 费雪小姐 - 你好 杰克
- Miss Fisher. - Hello, Jack.
这一次你终于在合适的时候出现了
For once, it seems entirely appropriate that you should turn up.
当然啦
Well, of course.
雷蒙德告诉我状况以后
I'm the one who telephoned for you
是我给你打的电♥话♥
after Raymond alerted me to the situation.
芬乐妮是这部电影的主要投资人之一
Well, Phryne is one of the major investors on the film.
再说她本身是侦探...
Being a detective herself...
不然我一定会先打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
I would have telephoned the police, of course.
当然
Yes, of course.
不用担心 探长做事很谨慎的 雷蒙德
Don't worry about the inspector. He's very discreet, Raymond.
雷蒙德和我是青梅竹马
Raymond is one of my childhood friends.
那你作为随同的警探 费雪小姐
Well, I'd be interested to hear your opinion, Miss Fisher,
我很想听听你的意见
as a... fellow detective,
即使我不想问 你也总是乐意分享
since I have no doubt you'll make your opinions known as some point.
从这个血量来看 他被刺的时候还活着
Well, the amount of blood means that he was alive when he was speared.
也没有被绑过的痕迹
Doesn't appear to have been restrained at all.
从气味上闻起来 是喝醉睡着了
Drank himself to sleep, by the smell of it.
只是场悲剧的意外吗?
Tragic accident, then?
要么他就是全时间最倒霉的酒鬼
Either he picked the wrong place to take a kip,
挑错了睡觉的地方
making him the unluckiest drunk in the world,
要么他就是被人放在这里的
or else he was placed here.
故意的吗?
On purpose?
这就要看地上这些痕迹了 雷蒙德
Well, that depends, Raymond, on these marks on the floor,
从这看来应该是被人连着椅子一起拖过来的
which suggest he was dragged here in his chair.
和警探分♥析♥的完全一样
Hmm. That's exactly what the inspector thinks.
柯林斯 请维持现场
Collins, make sure no-one disturbs this
等到摄影师过来
before the police photographer arrives.
警方摄影师 这太麻烦了吧?
Police photographer? That's all a bit much, isn't it?
这肯定只是场意外
Surely this is just a terrible accident.
我确定这不是意外 雷蒙德
I'm quite sure it isn't, Raymond.
有谁有杀人动机吗?
Did anyone have a reason to want your leading man dead?
警探 你有接触过影视类的东西吗?
Do you attend the pictures, Inspector?
不可避免会有
Uh, not if I can help it.
如果有 你就应该知道
If you did, you would know that
道纳得·埃文顿是这个国家最后欢迎的偶像
Donald Everton is one of this country's most beloved screen idols.
普顿斯阿姨非常欣赏
Aunt Prudence adored his Roderick
他在马里战士饰演的罗德里克
in The Mallee Soldier,
虽然这是几年前的事了
although that was some years ago.
不管是在公众场合
He had no enemies,
还是银屏背后 他都不会树敌
neither in the public nor behind the scenes.
他是位真正的绅士
A true gentleman.
但还是在早上九点十分 因醉酒昏迷而死去了
And yet collapsed in a drunken stupor at 9:10 in the morning.
道纳得很敬业 从来不在早上喝酒
Donald was a professional. He never drank in the morning.
你是说他有可能昨晚就在那里了?
You mean could have been there since last night?
- 当时你在哪里 哈瑞士先生? - 我?
- And where were you, Mr Hirsch? - Me?
- 是 昨晚 - 你认为我是凶手?
- Yes, last night. - You think I murdered him?
昨天我还让助手帮忙杀死一只蜘蛛
I had to get my assistant to kill a spider the other day!
芬乐妮告诉他
Phryne, tell him.
这只是常规问题 雷蒙德
It's a fair question, Raymond.
我当时在外就餐 家里来了客人
I was out to dinner. I have a house guest.
听着 道纳得的死是我们最大的损失
Look, Donald dying is the worst thing that could happen right now.
他这么问你并不是怀疑你
Well, I'm sure he didn't do it to inconvenience you.
我为什么要破坏自己的电影?
Why would I jeopardise filming?
我所拥有的一切都压在这电影上了!
Everything I own is riding on this film!
我的四个影院全都抵押出去了!
All four of my picture theatres are mortgaged to the hilt!
你从来没告诉我这些事!
You never told me it was as dire as that!
如果我说了 你还会投资吗?
If I did, would you still have invested?
哈瑞士先生 我要访问一下你的工作人员
Mr Hirsch, I'll have to speak to your workers,
在这情况下 我想我们最好不要提到谋杀
and at this stage, I think it's best if we avoid the 'M' word.
你认为有人故意陷害他
You reckon someone knocked him off.
我们还没有任何结论
We're not drawing any conclusions.
就算有人这么做 我们这边还要拍电影
Even if someone did do him in, we've got a film to shoot.
请问有人在今早看见道纳得·埃文顿到场吗?
Did anyone see Donald Everton arrive this morning?
没有 我以为他迟到了
No, I just assumed he was late.
- 你是? - 卡莱尔·慧蒂 我的助手
- And you are? - Clara Whiting, my assistant.
她负责看好道具和剧本...
She also looks after the props, script pages
可以说是所有的事
everything, really.
希望能帮忙 我昨晚见到埃文顿先生
If it helps, I did see Mr Everton last night.
我把他的剧本送到他的更衣室
I delivered his script pages to his dressing room.
那时是几点?
What time was that?
八点十七分
8:17.
你怎么知道准确时间?
That's very specific. How can you be so sure?
几分钟前 我看到一个特技演员离开
A few minutes before, I noticed one of the sparkies leaving,
他签名离开的时间是在... 8:15
and he signed out of the book at... 8:15.
你总是这么细心观察吗 慧蒂小姐?
Are you always this observant, Miss Whiting?
我一旦看见 便过目不忘 就像拍了照片一样
Once I see something, it stays up here forever, like a photograph.
你是几点离开的?
What time did you leave the building?
九点
It was nine.
除了道纳得 还有谁在那里?
Apart from Donald, was there anyone else still here?
我没看到别人
I didn't see anyone.
希望你能仔细想想
Perhaps you could have another look around for me.
警探知道你要偷看吗?
The inspector does know you're going to snoop around.
女士从来不偷看 我只是去做仔细的检查
Ladies never snoop. I'm going to discreetly search.
我知道他怀疑我杀人
I think he's got it in for me.
你总是这么担惊受怕!
You always were a scaredy-cat!
就因为我不会朝着警♥察♥扔鞭炮吗?
What, because I wouldn't throw firecrackers at the police?
当时为了好玩嘛!
That was just a bit of fun!
当时就你爱惹麻烦
Your sort of fun always led to trouble.
现在也是
Still does.
我还是会选择投资你的电影的
I would have, you know - still invested in your film.
为什么?
Why?
就当是我更喜欢本地的作品吧
Let's just say I prefer the local product to the import.
没有太多好料可以给我挖
Not the most spacious of digs.
如果我要他在后台换衣服 他也会答应
Donald would have changed in a broom cupboard if I had asked him.
他不摆架子
He was a real trooper.
我想知道 瓶子去那儿了?
Where's the bottle, I wonder.
- 一堆垃圾里找一个瓶子 - 我可以帮忙
- One bottle in all of this. - I'll help.
不 不 不用 多蒂 多蒂 多蒂!
No, no, no, Dottie, Dottie, Dottie!
这种事让男人来做就好
There's just some things a man has to do.
- 额 - 那儿!
- Eugh! - There!
什么?
What?
多蒂 我们没空看这个
Oh, no, Dottie, we don't have time for that.
《电影明星》 《电影报》 《荧幕情侣》
Picture Stars, Movie Papers, Cinema Romance.
为什么他们要把这些扔掉?
Why would someone throw all these out?
这些本来就没用啊
Why would anyone read them in the first place?
全是爱情片 没有动作片
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表