剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Gibbs meant his kid who passed on. Myra.
他离开西墨尔本你有何感受
How did you feel about him leaving West Melbourne?
极度愤怒
Bloody angry.
但你知道为什么我不可能杀他吗
But you know why I wouldn't rub him out?
我要赚300英镑
I wanted to make my 300.
我希望我在赛场最后一天可以与哈瑞抗衡
And I wanted my last day on the field to be against Harry.
探长 很抱歉打断你
Inspector, sorry to interrupt.
斯坦·巴恩斯 西墨尔本的队长
Stan Baines, captain for West Melbourne.
很高兴见到你
Delighted to meet you.
费雪小姐 女侦探
Miss Fisher. Lady Detective.
我能否与你谈谈
If I might have a word
有关于乔·麦克林幸运帽子的事
with you about Joe Maclean's lucky hat?
开玩笑吧
Is this a joke?
哈瑞·哈珀死了
Harry Harper's dead
你居然在担心他那跳蚤咬过的破帽子
and you're worried about his coach's flea-bitten old cap?
你来这儿就是跟他的死有关的 回答问题
You're here about Harper's death. Answer the questions.
你认识一个叫鲍比·布朗的年轻妇女吗
Do you know a young woman called Poppy Brown,
西队支持者
West supporter?
做水果摊生意
Runs a fruit barrow?
或许吧
Maybe.
她已经在严刑审问下招供了偷窃罪
Well, she confessed to the theft under heavy interrogation,
但她拒绝透露雇主的名字
but she refused to name the man who paid her.
这什么意思
What is this?
她是你后卫么
She your fullback?
我喜欢这回答
I like the sound of that.
- 打扰一下 先生 -嗯
- Excuse me, sir. - Yes.
副局长和基博思教练一起来了
Deputy Commissioner Sanderson's here, with Coach Gibbs.
纳威·基博思电♥话♥找我投诉受到警方骚扰
Neville Gibbs telephoned me, complaining of police harassment.
他告诉我 你把斯坦·巴恩斯卷进来了
He tells me that you've brought Stan Baines in.
他肯定不是谋杀案的嫌疑人了
Now, he can't be a suspect in this murder, surely.
看来有必要和他谈谈了 长官
It seemed worth a chat with him, sir,
考虑到他们的过去今日及长久情况
given the pair's history, recent and long-term.
你发现什么确凿证据了吗
Have you turned up any hard evidence?
犯罪现场发现了一条西墨尔本的围巾
A West Melbourne scarf was found at the crime scene.
我说的是不可推脱的确凿证据
I said hard evidence.
那玩意谁都可能栽赃
Anyone could have planted that.
但是我还不能排除巴恩斯
But I can't rule out Baines yet.
杰克 斯坦·巴恩斯仍是名
Jack, Stan Baines is still a popular player
受西队队粉丝欢迎的球员
with West fans.
现在如果传出你是阿伯茨德福粉丝
Now if word gets out that you are an Abbotsford man
且你正对他进行不必要的骚扰的消息
and you are harassing him unnecessarily...
嫌疑会落到你的头上
..it's you who will be suspect.
我们并没有拘留巴恩斯 基博思先生
We're not holding Baines, Mr Gibbs.
只要他告诉我们所要了解的就会放他走
He's told us what we need to know and he's free to go.
很好
Good.
暂时
For the moment.
- 放他出来 你们这群混♥蛋♥ - 让他走
Get off him, you bastard! Let him through!
你们为什么要这样做 为什么 巴恩斯
Hey, why'd you do it?! Why'd you do it, Baines?!
让他们走 让路
Hey, let them through. Let them through!
退后点
Get back!
我们最优秀的伙伴倒下了
We're down our best man,
基博思 我们会报复的
Gibbs, but we'll fight back.
- 你们要为此付出代价 伙计 - 站远点
- You're gonna pay for this, pal. - Stay back!
真见鬼
Bloody hell.
是斯坦·巴恩斯偷的?
Stan Baines took it, you reckon?
我一点都不惊讶
Yeah, well, it doesn't surprise me.
保佑你
Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道为什么哈瑞·哈珀要离开西墨尔本
Do you know why Harry Harper left West Melbourne
来投靠你吗
to come across to you?
巴恩斯不让他飞黄腾达
Baines wouldn't let him spread his wings.
而且基博思不是个好靠山因为他霉运连连
And Gibbs wasn't on top of a thing because he'd had a bad trot.
先是死了妻子 紧接着是孩子 一个接着一个
First his wife died, then his kid, one after the other.
所以转会到阿伯茨德福就能
So, moving to Abbotsford solved
解决哈瑞·哈珀所有问题了吗
all Harry Harper's problems?
似乎是吧
Seems so.
他不仅娶了西莉亚还赢得了队长的头衔
He married Celia, won the captaincy.
只是当我们对战西墨尔本的时候
Only got the willies
他表现有点让人心惊胆战
when we played West Melbourne
他总是以和巴恩斯一对一比告终
and he ended up one on one with Baines.
上帝保佑你 谢谢你 波特
Bless you. Thank you, Bert.
现在你失去了队长有什么打算
So what will happen, now that you've lost your captain?
文斯·巴罗必须担此大任
Vince Barlow will have to step up.
他是副队长
He's the vice-captain.
他在哈瑞·哈珀转会到
He was full-forward,
阿伯茨德福之前担任前锋
in line for the captaincy
是队长头衔的候补
before Harry Harper moved across to Abbotsford.
休斯 我男友 给我解释过这一切
Hugh, he's my beau, explained it all to me.
他是阿伯茨德福粉丝 是吗
Abbotsford man, is he?
没错 长官
Very much, sir.
你真有眼光
Yeah, well you've chosen well.
好 我们不得不重新安排某些小伙子
Yeah, we'll have to shuffle a few of the lads,
但没人选可以填补哈瑞留下的空缺
but nothing's going to fill the hole that Harry's left.
电♥话♥ 小姐 是探长
Telephone, Miss. The Inspector.
不管怎样 我得走了
I'm off, anyway.
来吧 斯科特 走了走了
Come on, Scotty. Come on. Come on.
这次谢谢你了 还有茶
Thank you... for this. And the tea.
还有你可以告诉探长
And if you could tell the Inspector,
有任何进展麻烦通知
any developments I'd appreciate a nod.
当然
Of course.
幸亏我刚没告诉他你曾是西墨尔本粉丝
Lucky I didn't tell him you're a West Melbourne girl.
直到你勾搭上了休斯·柯林斯
Until you hook up with Hugh Collins, that is.
就算休斯和我结婚 我也不懂为何我非要转会
If Hugh marries me, I don't see why I should convert.
别无选择 他会带孩子们去看比赛
No choice. He'll want to take his kids to the game.
我会像我妈那样把他们分组
I'll divide them up, just like my mum did.
女孩们支持西队 男孩们支持阿伯茨德福
Girls for the West, and boys for Abbotsford.
像你这种人会让球队俱乐部倒闭的 多蒂
It's people like you who bring footy clubs down, Dottie!
我只是在看他的纹身
I was just looking at his tattoo.
你之前就看过了
You've seen it before.
我的案子了结了
Well, my case is closed.
麦克林教练对帽子物归原主心怀感激
The hat is back where it belongs and Coach Maclean is most grateful.
满分
Full marks.
但是这不会让我在副局长那里加分
But it won't win me any points with the Deputy Commissioner.
可真不幸 他女儿另找了一个阿伯茨福德人
It's very bad luck that his daughter found herself another Abbotsford man.
西德尼·福利彻显然也不会在他那里加分
Sidney Fletcher won't be winning any points with him, either.
我们看看哈瑞·哈珀的脚
Let's talk about Harry Harper's feet.
这是三♥级♥烧伤
The burns are third degree.
- 是吗? 没道理啊 - 是的
- Really? Which doesn't make any sense. - No.
我们把水烧开到最热
We got the water back up to full heat,
但是也不至于把皮肤烧成这样
but even then it wasn't enough to burn skin.
而且他的脚是离开地面的
And his feet were hanging off the ground, in any case.
真是个大难题 他的死因是什么?
It's a conundrum. What about cause of death?
我们还在等全面尸检报告出来
We're still waiting on the full autopsy,
但初步检查的结果是窒息而死
but preliminary examination points to strangulation,
而不是扭断脖子
no broken neck.
但这些疤痕明显是绳索所致
But these marks indicate a rope.
如果是被绳子勒死的
If it was a rope that killed him,
那他是怎么把自己挂在那条围巾上的?
how did he come to be hanging by a scarf?
我们假设这是自杀 哈珀用一根绳子
Assuming we're dealing with a suicide, Harper throws a rope...
理应会被找到
Yet to be found.
在喷头上打结 爬上凳子 然后再把凳子踢倒
Ties it off at the tap, climbs up, kicks the stool out,
然后自杀
hangs himself.
慢慢地让自己窒息而不是扭断自己的颈椎
Badly. Slowly suffocating instead of snapping his own spine.
那为什么热水还一直开着? 那太奇怪了
Why was the hot water running? That's odd.
尤其是麦克林为了训练运动员
Especially because Maclean's big on cold-water treatments all winter.
提倡大冬天冷水澡
Toughens up the players.
真不近人情
Sounds hideous.
他可能蹬脚的时候无意间打开了水龙头
He kicked out with his feet, turning the taps on by accident.
或者是有人把绳索换成了围巾
Or perhaps it was whoever it was that swapped the rope for the scarf.
那个人得非常有力才能把他举起来
Someone strong enough to haul him up again.
或者非常聪明知道如何把围巾附到绳子上
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表