剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Morning, Inspector.
关于调查你有什么对本报要说的吗
What can you tell the papers about your investigation?
调查在继续
It's continuing.
你还要保护你们警♥察♥这方多久
How long will you be protecting your own?
请退后一些 退后
Stand back, please. Get back.
副局长即将过世吗
Is the Deputy Commissioner on the way out,
还是这伪善会被隐藏起来
or will this hypocrisy be swept under the carpet?
公众想要答案 探长
The public want answers, Inspector.
布朗特夫人说 再见
Mrs Blunt said... goodbye.
她去电影院看点无聊的电影
She was off to some nonsense at the pictures.
我给自己倒了一杯睡前酒 和平常一样
I poured myself a nightcap, as I always do.
我就记得这么多 直到我在这儿醒来
That's all I can remember, till I woke up here
那些傻瓜开始说一个女人死在了
and those idiots started blathering about a dead woman
我的波斯地毯上
lying on my Persian rug.
- 你提到皇家俱乐部 - 没错
- The Imperial Club, you said? - That's right.
你认识她吗 也许是以前认识的人吗
Did you know her? In passing, perhaps?
不
No.
杰克
Jack.
我努力工作去阻止那些混球和罪犯
I've worked hard to try and stop these bludgers and criminals
以那些命运凄惨的女人赚钱为生
from living off the earnings of these unfortunate women.
你真的认为我会常去光顾那种地方吗
Do you really think that I would frequent places like that?
半年前你指挥了一场突袭
You ordered a raid there six months ago,
在对两个高级妓院的突袭中
along with raids on two other high end brothels.
有一男子被开枪打中 对吧
A man was shot, wasn't he?
那次是武装突袭 这种事情是难免的
It was an armed raid. These things happen.
很明显我被人暗算了
Clearly I have been set up by someone.
激怒众人的下场就是如此
That's what you get when you ruffle feathers.
布朗特夫人说她回到家时
Mrs Blunt said the library door was locked
书房♥的门上了锁
when she came back to the house.
很显然有人在走的时候上了锁
Well, obviously someone locked it when they left.
门是从里面反锁的
It was bolted from the inside.
那不可能
That's impossible.
她不得不打电♥话♥给我们才破门而入 乔治
She had to call for help to break the door down, George.
因此就推测是我♥干♥的
So presumably I did it.
在谋杀了一位我素未谋面的女人之后
After murdering a woman I've never met.
- 这太荒唐了 - 父亲?
- This doesn't make any sense. - Father?
哦 我来的不是时候吗?
Oh, is this a bad time?
不 不 我们刚谈完
No, no, no, we've just finished.
嗨 杰克 还记得西德尼 弗莱彻吗?
Ah, Jack, you remember Sidney Fletcher?
记得 当然记得 你是罗西的表兄
Yes, yes, of course. You're Rosie's cousin.
乔治的教子 不 我们没有血缘关系
George's godson. No, we're not related by blood.
现在看起来 是一种幸运
Stroke of luck, as it turns out.
我们的病人怎么样了?
So how's the patient been?
罗西提过你是昨天最后一个见到乔治的人
Rosie mentioned you were the last person to see George yesterday.
当时他看起来怎么样?
How did he seem?
这个 嗯... 我们打了一轮高尔夫
Well, uh... we attempted a round of golf,
但现在回想起来 他当时状态就不对
but now that I think about it, he wasn't himself at all.
第九洞比标准杆多打了三杆
Triple bogeyed the ninth hole.
我猜这不是个好现象
I assume that's not a good thing.
是的 不好
No, no, it's not.
侦探小姐 我毫不怀疑您是位女性
Lady detective. I've no doubt you're a lady.
但您称谓第二部分...
As to the second part of your claim...
你还有待被说服
You remain to be convinced.
这是我的做事风格
That's the way I like it.
拉维妮娅的一位同事请我调查她的谋杀案
A colleague of Lavinia's has asked me to investigate her murder.
萝拉
Lola.
谁杀了拉维妮娅显而易见
It's no secret who killed Lavinia.
她死在了他的房♥子里
She was found dead in his house.
里昂女士 请问在您的俱乐部里
Madam Lyon, did the Deputy Commissioner ever visit Lavinia
副局长是否拜访过拉维妮娅?
at your club?
或许他是个伪君子
He may be a hypocrite,
费雪小姐 但我确信他并不蠢
Miss Fisher, but I'm sure he's not stupid.
这个男人宣扬我的公♥司♥道德败坏
This is the man who calls my establishment morally corrupt.
他对我的俱乐部宣战
Who declares war on our clubs.
但我确信他会把他不光彩的欲望
But I'm quite prepared to believe
秘密隐藏的
he indulges his dark desires in secret.
他不是第一个这样做的人
He wouldn't be the first.
你觉得他是否会和拉维妮娅有私约?
Do you think he had a private arrangement with Lavinia?
我的姑娘们明白俱乐部的
My girls understand the exclusive nature of the club
独特性会保护他们
is their protection.
就是说你不知道?
So you don't know?
她们言语谨慎
They know better than to talk.
不会和警♥察♥说 甚至连我也不会告诉
Not to the police. Not even to me.
全部都是让我继续调查下去的理由
All the more reason to let me investigate.
我会谨慎的
I'm very discreet.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和别人一样希望为这可怜的姑娘伸张正义
I want to see justice done for that poor girl as much as anyone,
但不能以损害我的生意为代价
but not at the expense of my business.
或者是我别的事情
Or the rest of my staff.
谢谢你的茶 亲爱的
Thank you for the tea, my dear.
让我找出杀害拉维妮娅的凶手
Let me find Lavinia's killer.
你怎么处理是你自己的事情
What do you with the information is your affair.
难道她不值得这样吗?
Doesn't she deserve that?
也许你的姑娘们觉得告诉属于她们中的一员
Perhaps your girls would feel more comfortable
会觉得更舒适 如果您考虑聘用我的话
in confiding in one of their own, if you consider taking me on.
这得看情况 费雪小姐
That depends, Miss Fisher.
你的扇子舞跳得怎么样?
How good is your fan dance?
告诉卡洛斯我们需要他立刻回来!
Tell Carlos we need him back immediately!
退后!
Get back!
退后 退后!
Get back, get back!
尽快把波特酒具的化验结果给我
I want the results of the decanter of port as soon as they're ready.
是的 先生 今天就会出结果 先生
Yes, sir. Should be some time today, sir.
南城警♥察♥局
City South Police.
哦 嗯 是的 先生 当然 先生
Ah, ah, yes, sir. Of course, sir.
先生 是首席专员大厅
Sir, it's Chief Commissioner Hall.
杰克 罗宾逊探长
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson here.
是 专员
Yes, Commissioner.
不 他还在医院 先生
No, he's still in the hospital, sir.
是 我...
Yes, I...
不 我准备 先生
No, I intend to, sir.
是 我会记住的 先生 日安
Yes, I'll bear that in mind, sir. Good day.
他想知道我为什么还不逮捕他的副局长
He wants to know why I haven't arrested his Deputy Commissioner.
我觉得他不是唯一的一个 先生
Phwoar! I don't think he's the only one, sir.
听我墨尔本的同事说
According to my colleague at the Melbourne,
桑德森曾经因撕裂伤和麻醉剂过量而接受治疗
Sanderson was treated for minor lacerations and an opiate overdose.
哪种麻醉剂?
What kind of opiate?
谢谢
Thank you.
鸦♥片♥酒 西登哈姆氏鸦♥片♥酒 准确地说
Laudanum. Sydenham's Laudanum, to be precise.
足够摧垮一头大象
Enough to flatten an elephant.
你确定你要和你描述一样大的扇子吗 小姐?
Are you sure you want these fans as big as you said, Miss?
你就看不到你剩下的衣服了
You won't be able to see the rest of your costume.
没事 桃乐
Oh, it's fine, Dot.
我希望人们的注意力在羽毛上
I want people to focus on the feathers.
我要在皇家俱乐部做卧底并与其成员混熟
I'll head down to the Imperial Club to familiarise myself
做完后让赛斯和伯特送过来
and you have Cec and Bert deliver them when you've finished.
是的 小姐
Of course, Miss.
你说过受害者当时在流血
You said the victim was bleeding.
这和私会的设假冲突吗?
Doesn't that contradict the idea of an assignation?
她流鼻血了
She had a bloodied nose.
可能是窒息导致的
That could be due to strangulation.
静脉回流中的血块导致毛细管破裂
The block in venous drainage causes capillary haemorrhage.
血压的升高也会导致流鼻血
And the increase in blood pressure can bring on a blood nose as well.
那么我其他情欲方面的理论也可能是正确的
So my more amorous theory could still be right.
啊 卡洛斯
Ah, Carlos.
你之前跳过扇子舞吗 费雪小姐?
Have you ever fan danced before, Miss Fisher?
没有 但我曾看过 能有多难呢?
No, but I've seen it done. How hard can it be?
还有 你有三个小时把我变成
Besides, you have three hours to turn me into
一个全面的歌♥舞♥女♥郎
a fully fledged showgirl,
或许可以带点西班牙口音?
perhaps with a Spanish accent?
也许我们可以两个小时搞定
Or maybe we could make it two
留一个小时来复习
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表