剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I smashed them up and I dissolved them in his whisky.
为什么?
Why?
你不知道 因为不是你做的
You don't know why, because you didn't do it.
就是我做的 我可以把药片给你 我带您看
I did it, and what's more, I can give you the pills. I'll show you.
钥匙放在电♥话♥下面
The key's underneath the telephone.
第一个抽屉
Top drawer.
镇定剂
Phenobarbital.
警♥察♥局有个东西叫做搜查令
We have a little thing in the States called a warrant.
要么我们现在搜查你的办公室
Well, we can search your office now,
要么我们带着搜查令回来
or we can come back with a warrant
当着其他员工的面搜查
and do it in front of all your employees.
芬乐妮! 卡莱尔!
Phryne! Clara!
对不起 哈瑞士先生
I'm sorry, Mr Hirsch.
呃 直到律师来之前我们什么都别说
Uh, we also don't say anything until we talk to a lawyer.
我已经坦白了 我给埃文顿先生下药了
I've confessed. I drugged Mr Everton.
天啊 卡莱尔 我不知道该说什么
Oh, Clara. I don't know what to say.
你真的打算站在那里让她承担一切指责吗?
Are you really going to stand there and let her take the blame?
我... 她已经认罪了!
I... She's confessed!
因为她认为就是你做的
Because she clearly thinks you did it.
芬乐妮 我发誓不是我给道纳得下的药!
Phryne, I swear I did not drug Donald!
但是你之前给别人下过药
But you have been drugging somebody,
对吧 雷蒙德?
haven't you, Raymond?
戈登和道纳得之间的不和搅乱了电影的计划
The fighting between Gordon and Donald was derailing the film,
但是我发誓 我只给戈登下药了
but I swear, I only drugged Gordon.
我知道这听上去很糟糕
Look, I know how terrible that sounds,
但是你也看到他的为人了
but you've seen what he's like.
我得做点什么
I had to do something.
你从哪得到的镇定剂?
Where did you get the phenobarbital?
我的医生给我开的 帮助睡眠的
My doctor prescribed it to help me sleep.
我只用了很少剂量 他...冷静了不少
When I gave a small dose to Gordon, it made him... calmer.
是你让卡莱尔放进他的咖啡的
And you got Clara to put it into his coffee.
一天四到五个剂量的药
Four or five doses a day was enough
这就能保证拍摄现场的安宁
to keep the peace on set.
那为何你的镇定剂出现在
So how did your phenobarbital end up
道纳得·埃文顿的威士忌里?
in Donald Everton's whisky?
我真的不知道啊
I honestly have no idea.
你可以离开了 哈瑞士先生
You can go now, Mr Hirsch.
一点有用的都没问出来吗?
You didn't get anything useful?
要是你刚才让我也审讯他的话...
If you'd let me attend the interview...
怎么 这样他就能躲在你的裙子底下了?
What, so he could hide under your skirts?
雷蒙德不是个懦夫 杰克
Raymond is no coward, Jack.
他七岁的时候
When he was seven years old,
他偷了一筐桃子 人赃并获
he got caught red-handed with a bucket of stolen peaches.
他在看守所里呆了两个小时
He spent two hours in the police cells
他父亲大声的抽他耳光
and his father whipped him soundly,
但是他从来都没告诉任何人
but he never told anyone that
我还在那棵桃子树上
I was still up that tree.
这明显说明他更害怕你 重点是他说谎了
Clearly he was more afraid of you. Point is, he lies.
天啊 劫数难逃了
Oh, God, I'm doomed.
所有人都会认为是我杀了他
Everybody's gonna think that I did him in!
可是你不知道弗农在国内
Only you didn't even know Vernon was in the country.
是啊 但是你知道啊
No, but YOU did.
当我得到消息的时候你也在场啊
You were right here when I found out.
我在帮助雷蒙德 挽救他的电影
I'm trying to help Raymond, trying to save his picture.
你在想什么啊?
What are you doing?
全都完了 都没了
It's over. It's gone.
所有的...我的房♥子 影院
All of it...my house, cinemas.
飞马工作室计划继续投资保证你能继续拍摄
Pegasus Studios is prepared to wire you the money to keep shooting.
你只要在合同上签字
All you gotta do is sign on the dotted line
我们就能帮助你脱离困境
and we can help you out.
我得去睡觉了 我的脑子现在很混乱
I'm going to bed. I feel as if my head were about to explode.
好吧 兄弟 好好休息
Yeah, well, you rest up, buddy.
能否允许我看一眼那份合同?
Do you mind if I take a look at that contract?
我把所有的文件都留在雷蒙德的办公室了
I left all the paperwork in Raymond's office.
我们可以两个人一起回到他的办公室
I'd suggest we go back down there just the two of us,
但是不带上雷蒙德不太好吧
but it wouldn't be appropriate without Raymond, would it?
晚安
Goodnight.
这样摆姿势?
Hokey-pokey?
是来检查投资项目进程的吗
Taking an interest in your investment, I see.
是啊
Of course.
我昨晚和我一位在洛杉矶的朋友聊过了
I spoke with a friend in Los Angeles last night.
- 他仔细地查询一番 - 然后呢?
- He made a few discreet enquiries. - That so?
似乎你并不如你所声称的那般有名望
Seems you're not quite the high flyer you purport to be.
"年轻的销♥售♥代表"
'Junior sales representative'
听上去"副♥主♥席♥"这个称呼似乎名不副实啊
doesn't have quite the same ring to it as 'vice-president'.
被你发现了
You got me.
我确实不是什么副♥主♥席♥
I'm not vice-president,
但我也绝不是一个传话员
but I sure as hell ain't the mail boy either.
自吹自擂有什么不好的?
Where's the harm in tooting my own horn, huh?
请坐 女士们
Here you are, ladies.
非常感谢您
How kind. Thank you.
好啦 准备开拍了 无关人员退场!
Alright, let's get this show on the road. Clear the set!
机组人员准备
Roll the film.
好...开拍
And... action.
停!
Cut!
拍的不错 但别高兴过头了 好吧?
That's a keeper, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, OK?
把摄像机调过来 等下我们要近距离拍摄莉莉
Swivel that camera around. We'll get a close-up of Lily next.
他演的不赖 对吧?
Wonderful, isn't he?
- 没错 - 没错 确实有天赋
- Yeah. - Yeah. That's true talent.
借一步说话?
A word?
你还有什么输不起的呢?
What have you got to lose?
职业生涯!
My career!
电影里看上去那么真实
It looks so real at the pictures.
- 这是糖浆 - 卡莱尔! 咖啡!
- It's treacle. - Clara! Coffee!
多蒂! 多蒂!
Dottie! Dottie!
探长派我过来收集更多的证词
Hi. The inspector sent me to collect more statements.
弗农·帕姆乐二世 在不在?
Is Vernon Palmer Jr around?
哦 你刚刚错过了他重要的一幕
Oh, no, you just missed his big scene,
不过他马上就回来拍特写
but he's coming back for the close-ups.
好吧 你有没有问过他关于
Well, did you ask him about the freight
货运列车和马的事情?
train and the horses?
当然问过了 他非常的谦虚
Well, yes, I did. He was very humble.
他把所有的功劳都归于那些替身
He gave all the credit to the stand-ins.
危险的动作由替身完成而他来亲吻女孩儿们
Said they do all the dangerous bits and he kisses the girls.
好吧
Oh.
- 莉莉 快去化妆 - 我正要去呢
- Lily, into make-up now. - I'm on my way.
赶紧的 宝贝儿 秀一把
Get a move on, sweetheart. Showtime.
去修那该死的保险丝
Fix the bloody fuses.
好了 所有人别乱动!
Alright, nobody move!
喂 你们看到那些美国人没有?
Hugh, have you seen the Americans?
没 我错过了他的那一幕
No, I missed his scene.
呆在这儿 我去找找他们
Stay here. I'm going to find them.
好了 卡莱尔 去把刀拿来
OK, Clara, go and get the knife.
好 我们从弗农把长袍脱下的地方拍起
Alright, we'll take it from Vernon taking off his robe.
弗农在这儿 莉莉在这儿
We have Vernon, we have Lily.
准备 开拍!
Roll the film. Action!
弗农脱掉了长袍
Vernon takes off his robe.
弗农转过... 停!
Vernon turns... Cut!
怎么 我弄错了吗?
Sorry, did I get it wrong?
拍这一幕的时候这个地方需要挡住一下
We need to get this covered up for this shot.
刀要插♥进♥他的心脏
Stab him in the heart instead.
来 我教你怎么做 拿着
Look, I'll show you. Here you are.
抓住刀 两只手 插♥进♥心脏
Just grab the knife, two hands, in the heart.
就像这样
Like this.
啊! 退后!
Hugh! Stand back!
我不懂 这一把是我们用来拍剧照的 是真刀
I don't understand. That's the one we use for the stills, the real one.
道具用的假刀在道具盒子里
The prop knife was found back in the props box.
但是我拿出来了啊
But I left it out.
我把道具放在桌子上 为了近距离拍摄
I put it on the table, ready for the close-up.
有没有可能你拿错了?
Any chance you could have been mistaken?
不可能
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表