剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, that's a serious issue.
记得看那个人的那个视频
Remember trying to watch that video of that guy
他掉进自己的婚礼蛋糕里
who fell into his own wedding cake?
那缓冲了半天不动
That buffering took forever.
我看了那视频片段
I've seen that video clip!
超级搞笑的
Very funny!
Brian 请你把那链接发给我 好吗
Brian, can you send me the link, please?
没问题
Sure.
为什么你不直接问我呢
Why didn't you just ask me?
我喜欢Brian
I like Brian.
嘿 Mason说大团结结局
Hey, Mason says, "Happy Endings is poppin' off."
他的原话 我们应该去吗
His words. Should we go?
是的
Yeah.
那有点疯狂 我爸说的那些
Man, that was pretty crazy, what my dad was talking about,
在拉链工厂打工
working in a zipper factory.
我从来都不知道
I never knew that.
你知道你♥爸♥以前的故事吗
You know stuff about your dad's backstory?
我是说 我知道一些重点
I mean, I know the big points.
他以前很穷
He was poor.
他在另一个国家
He was in another country.
生活挺艰难的
It was tough.
然后他来到这里
Then he came here.
我是说 我大概知道点重点
I mean, you know, I got the gist of it.
难道那些不都是每个移♥民♥都经历过的故事吗
Isn't that the gist of every immigrant's story,
大家都生活艰难
that it was hard?
难道你不应该给多一点关心 他还是你父亲
Shouldn't you care a little more, being that he's your dad?
是的 但还是那句 他都不愿多说
Yeah, but, again, he doesn't talk much.
我曾经找到一张他当兵的照片
I once found a photo of him in the military.
然后他就回了句 艰难的日子
And he just goes, "Hard time,"
然后就…走进另外一间房♥了
and then, like, walked into another room.
超级疯狂的
It's pretty crazy.
我们这些移♥民♥第一代的孩子
All of us first-generation kids,
我们有这么美好的生活
we have these amazing lives,
都是因为我们父母做出了那些疯狂的牺牲
and it's all 'cause our parents made these crazy sacrifices.
然而我们都没向他们表示过感谢
And we never thank them.
就像我们没做过什么感谢他们的事情
Like, we do nothing to thank them.
难道我们不应该做点什么吗
Shouldn't we do something?
给他们一些礼物或者其他什么吗
Yeah, like a gift or something?
我是说 我要给我爸买♥♥些什么礼物呢
I mean, what would I get my dad for a gift?
他没什么真正的兴趣爱好
He doesn't really have any interests.
我是说 他喜欢喝水
I mean, he likes drinking water,
保持身体的水份
staying hydrated.
我可以送他一加仑水作为礼物
I could get him a gallon of water as a gift.
有没有像每个月供水的俱乐部
Is there such a thing as a "Water of the month" Club?
嘿 我们带他们去吃一顿好的晚餐怎么样
Hey, what if we took them out to a nice dinner
然后了解更多关于他们的生活
and learned more about their lives
然后表达我们对他们的感谢呢
and just said thank you?
是的
Yeah. I mean, sure.
我敢打赌我爸会去的
I bet my dad will be in.
因为你知道他吃饭的时候要喝什么吗
'Cause you know what he's gonna be able to drink with his dinner?
水
Water.
你好
Hello?
嘿 Dev
Hey, Dev.
导演明天没办法飞过来
The director is not going to be able to fly in tomorrow.
不过他很喜欢你的试演
He really liked your read, though,
他想知道你现在能否通过Skype试读稿
and wanted to know if you could read now via Skype.
这个嘛
Oh, um,
我公♥寓♥的网络信♥号♥♥非常烂
well, the Wi-Fi in my apartment is really shoddy.
有没有什么办法 我们能在几个小时后进行呢
Is there any way we could do it in a couple hours?
我能去我朋友家或者其他地方
I can maybe go to a friend's place or something.
噢 他们的时间都很紧
Ooh, their time is pretty tight.
你能够尽快找到其他地方吗
Can you find someplace else to go quickly?
可以
Uh, yeah.
等我带上我的电脑
Let me grab my computer,
我会想办法的
and I'll figure something out.
我大概15分钟后打给你
I'll call you back in, like, 15 minutes, all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你们能听到我说话吗
Hey, can you guys hear me okay?
可以 Dev
Yes, we can, Dev.
你将要读的是第二十二场
You're gonna read scene 22,
Dr. Vincent的一那部分
part of Dr. Vincent.
呃好的
Uh, yeah, okay.
如果我的计算是正确的
If my calculations are correct,
这让人患病的病毒能在接下来的12小时内
the sickening could infect one billion people
感染到十亿人
in the next 12 hours.
天啊
My God.
等一下
Wait.
其中一个样本 漏了
One of the samples... It's missing.
哦天啊 那小瓶
Oh, God. The vial.
被损坏了
It's been compromised.
Dr. Vincent 那病原体是通过空气传播的
Dr. Vincent, the pathogen, it's airborne.
作呕的感觉开始了
The sickening! It's happening!
好了 就读到这里吧
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there,
因为这是那作呕感觉第一幕的地方
'cause this is where the sickening first takes hold,
所以我需要你演出来
so I need you to play that up.
你坐着吗
Are you sitting down?
要不你站起来
Why don't you get up out of your chair?
表演出病毒正在控制你的身体
Act like it's all taking over your body.
作呕
The sickening!
发作了
It's happening!
这病毒 正吞噬着我的肉
The virus, it's eating my flesh!
我眼都火冒金星了
My eyes are on fire!
实验室里发生了啥
What is happening in the lab?
这房♥间被污染了
The room, it's contaminated!
这病毒会把我们都杀了
The virus is gonna kill us all!
所有人快点离开这里
Everyone get the fuck out of here now!
出去
Get out now!
等一下 太晚了
Wait! Wait! It's too late!
把这破门锁上
Lock the fucking doors!
留在这里
Stay in here!
我们不得不牺牲自己
We got to sacrifice ourselves
以防止病毒的传播
in order to stop the virus from spreading!
-不 -先生
-No! -Sir.
你不能这么做
You can't do whatever it is you're doing here.
你必须离开这里
You need to leave.
我只是在做试镜
I'm just doing an audition.
我能不能完成我的试镜 很快就完事了
Can I just finish the audition? It's almost done.
是的 快完成了
Yeah... It's almost done.
好吧
-All right? Okay? -Mm-hmm.
对不起 我从刚才断的地方开始
Sorry, guys. I'll just pick it up from there.
死翘翘了
Holly fucking shit
不
No!
我搞定了
And I'm done.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 谢谢你Dev 这很好
All right, thanks, Dev. That was great.
我们保持联♥系♥吧
We'll be in touch.
为什么他他妈的在咖啡店呢
Why the fuck is he in a coffee shop?
他不会是流浪汉吧
Jesus Christ, is he homeless?
视频还是直播着的
Um, the video feed's still live.
噢 不好意思
Oh, shit. Sorry.
没问题
All good.
兄弟们 谢谢你们能过来
Guys, thank you so much for coming.
Brian和我想带你们去吃一顿好吃的
Brian and I just wanted to take you to a nice dinner
以表示对你们的感谢
to say thank you.
你们都辛苦工作
You worked very hard.
你们来到这个国家
You came to this country.
你给我们一个更好的生活
You gave us a better life,
我们从来没向你们表示过感谢
and we've never really shown our appreciation.
敬我们的父母
So, uh... to our parents.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们能点菜花炒鸡肉吗
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表