剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
Can we order the chicken with broccoli, please?
他要那个西兰花炒鸡肉
Sorry this man is ordering chicken with broccoli.
给他煮个好的 是我们中国人吃的
Please bring the good dishes you only serve to Chinese people.
没问题
Of course.
我无法相信他们真以为我们在台♥湾♥吃这东西
I can't believe they think that's what we eat in Taiwan.
这个爆辣四川鸡怎么样
What is this super special spicy Szechuan chicken?
Ramesh 为什么你在看这些
Ramesh, why are you looking at that?
你都不吃辣的
You don't even eat spicy food.
超级特别的 一定很好吃
It is super special. Must be good.
Dev 你有没有带上次我们去纽西兰旅游时的照片
Dev, did you bring those photos from our New Zealand trip?
我忘了 对不起
Uh-oh. I forget them. Sorry.
他用那相机拍了很多照片
You know, he takes a lot of photos with his camera,
我们都没看过
and we never get to see them.
我用iPad拍了很多照片
I took a bunch of photos with my iPad.
没有 你只是拍了一个长视频
No. You just took one long video.
嘿 那可是整个旅程啊
Hey, that is the whole trip, man.
你能看到所有东西
You see everything.
妈 你为什么只吃白饭啊
Ma, why are you just eating white rice?
我喜欢吃任何我想吃的东西
I like to eat whatever I want to eat.
我有要你吃什么吗
Do I tell you what to eat?
我都不喜欢吃中餐
I don't even like Chinese food.
那为什么你不早说呢
Well, why didn't you say something?
我们不一定来这的 我们可以去其他地方
We didn't have to come here. We could have gone somewhere else.
我喜欢这里
I like this place.
我带过你妈去一次 但她啥都没有吃
I took Mom once. She didn't eat anything, though.
是的 因为她不喜欢吃中餐
Yeah, because she doesn't like Chinese food.
我喜欢啊 超好吃
I like it. It's great.
另一个我们想带你们出来吃饭的原因
Another reason that we wanted to take you guys out
可以了解更多你们的故事和你们怎么过来的
was to learn more about you and how you got here.
爸爸 你有什么故事能跟我们分享下吗
Dad, do you have any stories you care to share?
我想不到什么值得提起的
I cannot think of anything noteworthy.
少来啦
Uh, come on.
肯定有些什么的吧
There's got to be something, right?
例如你在台♥湾♥生活的时候都做什么的
Like... Well, what did you do when you were growing up in Taiwan?
我很努力工作的
I worked very hard.
好的
Okay.
有没有什么特别有意义的事情发生呢
Did anything particularly interesting happen?
没有
No.
那你们呢
Well, what about you guys?
你们在我们这年纪在纽约都干嘛了
What did you do when you were our age here in New York?
我就是工作还有照顾你和你父亲
I just worked and took care of you and your father.
都有啥消遣呢
What about for fun?
爸爸 我们没什么娱乐消遣活动
Po-da. We didn't do anything for fun.
你知道现在才有可能考虑娱乐消遣
You realize fun is a new thing, right?
娱乐消遣都是你们这代人才有的奢侈玩意
Fun is a luxury only your generation really has.
那你小时候呢 你们那时候都玩些什么啊
What about when you were a kid? What did you do for fun then?
神呀
Whee!
爸爸 看这吉他 我们能买♥♥吗
Daddy! Look at this guitar! Can we buy it?
别开玩笑了
That's nonsense.
嘿 看
Hey, man, look.
我给你买♥♥了个吉他
I got you a guitar.
爸爸 我在玩游戏啊
Dad, I'm playing my game.
你有各种各样玩具
You had all the toys.
我们以前都带你去踢足球的
We used to take you to soccer team,
还有上吉他课 玩任天堂游戏
guitar lesson, Nintendo.
我那时只是学习 参加户外活动
I simply studied, played outside,
吃吃冰 然后就睡觉
ate some rice, and went to bed.
妈 你第一天来到美国是怎么样的
Ma, what about your first day in America?
你一定非常兴奋
That must have been pretty exciting.
才没 我从机场被送到住处
No, I just got dropped off from the airport,
然后你父亲去上班
and your father went to work.
我不认识任何人 而且我几乎不认识你父亲
I didn't know nobody, and I barely knew your father.
我们的婚姻是安排好的
We had an arranged marriage.
我只认识他大概一周左右
And I knew him only for a week or so.
那第一天是怎么样的
What about that first day, though?
你有没有出去然后探索下这个城市呢
Did you go out and explore the city?
没有 我坐在沙发上哭
No, I sat on the couch and cried.
听起来很伤心啊
Well, that's really sad.
你问的
You asked!
你还记得什么东西吗
Well, is there anything else you remember?
有啊 我很怕去接电♥话♥
Yeah, I was scared to answer the telephone
因为我的口音没人能听懂我说啥
because nobody would understand me because of my accent.
我也很害怕接电♥话♥
I was scared of answering the phone, too.
他们喊太大声了
They yell so much.
什么 啊
"What?" "Huh?"
我刚来到这个国家
I just got to this country.
为什么他们那么凶呢
Why are they so mad?
真搞砸了 你英语很好啊
That's messed up. Your English is good.
你还记得其他什么故事吗
Are there any other stories that you remember
你刚来这的故事或者你的童年往事
from when you first got here or from your childhood?
你吃了你的宠物鸡
You ate your pet chicken?
是的
Yes.
嘿 你还有多余的宠物鸡能被杀吗
Hey, do you have any more pet chicken you can kill?
我都等了45分钟了
I've been waiting here for 45 minutes.
我的西兰花炒鸡肉跑哪了
Where is my chicken with broccoli, man?
有一回 当Brian还很小时
Once, when Brian was younger,
我们在酒楼
we were at a restaurant,
他们给我们端来一盘甜品 让我们看着
and they brought a plate of desserts for us to look at.
Brian抓了一块巧克力蛋糕
Brian grabbed a piece of chocolate cake
然后摸在自己脸上
and put it all over his face.
澄清一下 我那时候才7岁
To be clear, I was seven, so...
哦 美味极了
"Oh, yum!"
我曾经带Dev去过一次必胜客
-I took Dev one time to Pizza Hut. -Uh-huh.
有个小女孩欺负他
This girl bullying him.
她把他推进了儿童波波池里面
She pushed him into the ball pit.
他说 爸爸 Wendy推我
He said, "Daddy! Wendy pushing me!"
那个女生是留级生 她超壮的
Hey, that girl got held back a grade. She was huge.
这太有意思了
This is fun.
我很开心
I am having fun.
那晚挺好玩的
That was great the other night, man.
我从没听过那些故事
I never heard any of that shit.
真是疯狂的一段经历
Like, what an insane journey.
我爸以前都在河里洗澡
My dad used to bathe in a river,
现在他都开一辆会和他说话的车
and now he drives a car that talks to him.
很难想象每个移♥民♥的故事
So crazy to think that every immigrant's story
都可能是这么疯狂的
is probably that insane.
我只是很高兴我们做到了
I'm just glad we did it.
我无法相信还有一个
Like, I can't believe there's a universe
我不知道的世界
where I wouldn't know that
我爸会有一个水牛名叫婷婷
my dad had a water buffalo named Ting Ting.
或者是我妈妈有个朋友名叫Kunjilikaka
Yeah, or that my mom had a friend named Kunjilikaka.
超好的名字
What a great name.
噢 我去
Oh, damn.
你在那个父母们的短♥信♥群里吗
Are you on this text chain with all the parents?
我爸在那吗
Is my dad on there?
我猜是吧
I guess so.
他们一定在那顿晚餐后交换电♥话♥号♥码了
They must have exchanged numbers after that dinner.
为什么我不在里面呢
Why am I not on there?
看起来还有另一个Brian在里面
Looks like there's another Brian on here.
Brian Donkers
Brian Donkers.
肯定是有人弄混了
Someone must have screwed up.
他们都还想再聚一次晚餐
They all want to have dinner again tonight.
我爸说 去Mr. Chow's吃饭吧
"Let's chow down at Mr. Chow's."
你♥爸♥说 听起来挺有趣的 我会参加的
"This sounds fun. I would attend this event."
等一下 什么 现在发生什么事了
Wait. What? What is going on right now?
我们不能再和他们一起吃饭啊
We can't have dinner with them again.
我可没打算和Peter Chang定期见面的
I'm not trying to hang out with Peter Chang on the regs.
不 我只想和他们一起吃一顿晚饭而已
No, I just wanted to do one dinner.
我不想要非常严肃的父子关系
I don't want, like, a serious relationship with my father.
-跟他们说我们去不了 -好的
-Tell them we can't go. -All right.
对不起 Brian和我已经有计划了
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表