剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
嘿 我不想有任何麻烦
Hey, man, I don't want any trouble.
没事的
Hey, look, we're cool.
-你是认真的 -是
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
Gellar一家说今晚有时间吃晚饭
The Gellars said they're good for dinner tonight.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
天哪 我不知道该说什么
I... God, I don't know what to say.
对不起
I... I'm sorry.
我不应该搅进...
I shouldn't have been involved with...
事实上 整件事讲开
Actually, that whole thing brought to light
暴露出我们婚姻中的一些深层问题
some deeper problems in our marriage
如果不是你 我们永远不会来处理
that we never would've addressed had it not been for you.
没错 我重新评估了我的人生
Yeah, I reevaluated my whole life.
我换了个低级别的职位
I took a lower position at my firm.
我们刚一起去了牙买♥♥加
We just went to Jamaica together.
简直棒极了
It was amazing.
我现在自己也有更多时间待在家
I have more time at home for myself now too.
你知道我对木工感兴趣吗
Did you know I have an interest in woodworking?
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
现在我有一个充实的爱好
Now I have a fulfilling hobby.
我上周给Nina做了张桌子
I made Nina a table last week.
感觉特别好
Felt so good.
桌子很棒
It's a fantastic table.
哇 好吧
Wow. Okay.
所以你不会打我 或者别的吗
So you're not gonna beat me up or anything?
不会的
No, no, man.
听着 你的行为很恶劣
Look, I mean, what you did was ugly.
我们互相出轨
And we were being ugly to each other
对彼此很恶劣
by cheating on each other.
是的
Yeah.
我不是说出轨好
And I'm not saying cheating's good by any means,
但婚姻是一个很美的事
but a marriage... is a beautiful thing
是两个人一起营造的
that you make together.
它有很多组成 其中一种是一夫一妻制
And it has many parts, one of which is monogamy.
但我们看待它的方式 不会
But the way we look at it, you don't just
因为一个部分被破坏了 就放弃整段婚姻
blow up the whole thing 'cause one part is broken.
你试着修补
You try to fix that part.
就像我弄坏
Like, if I had messed up
我给Nina做的桌子的一条桌腿
one of the legs on the table I made for Nina,
我不会扔了整张桌子
I wouldn't throw out the whole table.
我会修桌腿
I'd fix the leg.
是吧 亲爱的
Right, honey?
没错 婚姻不是完美的
Yeah. Look, it's not perfect.
但却是真实的 这就是生活
But... it's real. It's life.
非常真实
Very real.
是的
Yeah.
哇 我很高兴最终不用像
Wow, well, I'm glad this didn't end
在理查·基尔的电影里那样 被你谋杀掉
with you murdering me like in those Richard Gere movies.
他不会用一个雪球把你打死
He's not gonna beat you to death with a snow globe
然后把你的尸体包在地毯里
and then wrap your body up in a rug
抛尸在垃圾堆的
and dump you in a landfill.
-电影《不忠》 -是的
- Unfaithful, Unfaithful. - Yeah!
那部电影不错
It's a great movie.
基尔的代表作
Oh, Gere at his best.
好电影
Good movie.
嘿 我很抱歉我在
Oh, and hey, I'm sorry I cut in line
冰淇淋店插队
at the ice cream place.
我当时可♥卡♥因♥吸多了
I was coked out of my mind.
但是我现在戒了
But I'm sober now.
那很不错
That's great.
好
Good.
-好吧 -好吧
- Well, um, all right. - All right.
-总之 再见 -见到你们很高兴
- Anyway... bye. - Nice meeting y'all.
上班见
I'll see you at work.
发生神马了
What just happened?
(BGM: The Animals - Cheating)
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表