剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
无为大♥师♥
第一季第五集
第三者
(BGM: Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side)
感染者正在逼近
The infected! They're closing in!
开玩笑的啦
Just kidding.
你在剧务组很安全啦
You're safe at craft services.
Colin Salmon
Colin Salmon.
嗨 我是Dev 你的超级粉丝
Hi, Dev. I'm a huge fan.
科林·萨尔蒙: 本人客串
代表作有《绿箭侠 第一季》《我为影狂》
很高兴看到你为这场戏做好准备
Oh, good to see you're charging up for the scene.
科林·萨尔蒙: 本人客串
代表作有《绿箭侠 第一季》《我为影狂》
很高兴看到你为这场戏做好准备
Oh, good to see you're charging up for the scene.
但吃奶制品得注意了
Watch the dairy, though.
对声音不太好
It's not good for the voice.
啊哦 这是我第二个了
Uh-oh. Well, this is my second one.
今天拍那场戏 我超激动的
I'm excited for the scene today.
我也是
As am I.
但今天也是我家喵星人的忌日
But, of course, today is also the anniversary
它叫Shakespeare
of the disappearance of my cat, Shakespeare,
所以今天还是有点不开心
so there's a bit of a dark cloud above us today.
很抱歉听到这个消息 发生什么事了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?
带它去《异形大战铁血战士》在瑞士的首映
Took him to the Swiss premiere of Alien vs. Predator.
我们正在Geneva湖边享受野餐时 猫头鹰来了
We were enjoying a picnic by Lake Geneva when an owl came,
用爪子抓了Shakeapeare
snatched Shakespeare with his talons.
飞走了
They flew off.
我们再没有见过面
We never saw each other again.
伴着阿尔卑斯山日落阴影
The memory of that gruesome silhouette
而来的黑暗记忆
against an Alpine sunset
令我永生难忘
is something I will never forget.
好吧 额
All right, well, um...
很高兴见到你
it was great to meet you.
嗯 我要吃这个肉桂葡萄干百吉饼
Um, I'm gonna eat this cinnamon raisin bagel.
一会见
I'll see you out there.
拜
Bye.
大伙们 这场戏里你们会被一大群
So, guys, in this scene, you're gonna be swarmed
感染病者包围
by a horde of the "Sickened."
你们会穿这些机械装来保护自己
You'll be wearing mech suits to defend yourself.
万一你们想了解的话 它们就长这样
This is what they look like, just in case you'd like to know.
但老实说 大部分都是后期完成的
Um, but honestly, most of this is gonna be done in post.
所以有点不太重要
It's kind of meaningless.
其实我们都不需要你来这
We really don't even need you here.
百分之九十九都是由电脑合成
It's gonna be 99% CGI
但说归说 还是各就各位吧
But having said that, let's go to your marks.
开始
Action!
他们来了 回到作战基地
They're coming! Battle stations.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
我们没法活着出去了
We're not gonna make it out of here.
我们一起是不行 但你自己可以的
We're not. But you will.
停
Cut.
-我想还不错吧 -停 休息十分钟
- That was great... I suppose. - Cut. Ten minutes.
我是说 具体效果得等合成后才知道
I mean, we won't know until after they CGI it,
很可能得等上一年
which could easily be a year.
为了更好去理解刚才那场戏
Um, just so I have a better sense of the scene,
感染者开始接近时离我们有多远呢
how far away are the sickened when they start approaching?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
好吧
Okay.
我是不是应该加句台词
Um, should I maybe say a line
来促使Colin的角色离开呢
to motivate Colin's character to leave the scene?
比如说 你走啊 混♥蛋♥
Maybe just something like, "Get out of here, you bastard!
我来拖住他们 别忘了跟别人讲我的故事
I'll hold them off! Tell my story!"
这很好啊
That's great.
太棒了 我喜欢
That's great. I love that.
我爱这台词
I love that!
你想说什么就说什么吧
Say whatever you want.
这部电影的台词可不是重点
This movie's not really about words.
你对编对白很有一套啊
You've got a nice ear for dialogue.
你不会碰巧是位作家吧
You're not a writer, by any chance, are you?
我有想过写剧本
I've thought about screenwriting.
所以我大概也算一种作家吧
So, yeah, I guess I'm kind of a writer.
嗯 我有个电影的想法
Well, I've got this idea for a movie,
然后我需要个交流的人
and I need somebody to bounce ideas off of.
你有兴趣来我房♥车商量一下吗
You interested in coming by my trailer to discuss it?
嗯 好啊
Yeah, that'd be cool.
为什么你的房♥车总闻着像肉桂味呢
Hey, why does your trailer always smell like Cinnabons?
那是因为我烤肉桂卷
That's because I bake Cinnabons.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我有个小烤箱
Yeah. I have this small oven.
超棒的
It's fantastic.
明天午饭后来我房♥车吧
Come by my trailer tomorrow after lunch.
记得留点胃来吃甜点
And save some room for dessert.
就是之前提到的肉桂卷啦
Because of the aforementioned Cinnabons.
好的
Okay.
(BGM: 112 - Peaches & Cream (feat. P. Diddy))
伙计 干嘛拽我来工作派对
Man, why'd you drag me to a work party?
因为你是我哥们啊 你是我朋友
'Cause you're my buddy. You're my friend.
我想让你见见我同事
I want you to meet my coworkers.
哦 这很好啊
Oh, that's nice.
是啊 再加上这有个我想钓的姑娘
Yeah, plus there's this girl here I'm trying to get with,
如果我自己来显得有点掉价
and if I showed up by myself, that'd seem kind of lame.
嗯哼 我懂了
Uh-huh, I get that.
而且我叫了一堆人来
And I asked a bunch of other people to come,
但他们都不来
and they said no.
很好 谢了
Great, thanks.
哇哦 香槟 谢谢
Ooh, champers. Yes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以谁是那个幸运的女孩啊
So who is the lucky lady?
嗯 就那个
Ah, there she go.
那是Carla Meyers 新来的主编
That's Carla Meyers, the new editor in chief.
可爱吧
Cute, right?
哪个人
Which person?
那边 那个"红骨头"妹子
- Over there, the redbone chick.
我没看到谁有红骨头啊
- I don't see anybody with red bones.
没啦 只是说她是浅肤色的
No, it just means she's light-skinned.
我们黑人们都这么说
It's a thing we say in the black community.
哦 好吧 所以哈利贝瑞(电影演员)算"红骨"吗
Oh, okay. So is Halle Berry a redbone?
不 她是焦糖色
No, she's caramel.
看 事情是这样的
Look, here's the deal.
她是异性恋 但最近我感觉到她
She's straight, but lately I've been getting
对我有点意思
some serious vibes from her.
哦 预感她要变弯吗
Ooh, vibes that she wants to become a lesbian?
不是 预感她好奇和Denise来场冒险是啥感觉的
No, vibes that she's curious about an adventure with Denise.
这不是要转换女孩的性取向 Dev
It's not about changing a woman's sexuality, Dev.
而是享受一夜激♥情♥
It's about one night in heaven.
我提供服务
Look, I provide a service.
啥服务
What's the service?
我能让一个姑娘在二十分钟内高♥潮♥次数
I can make a woman come more times in 20 minutes
比她过去六个月得到的都多
than she has in the last six months.
哦 这服务可真不错
Oh, that's a really good service.
好吧 我来充当你的挡箭牌
All right, I'm in. I'm your wingman.
哦 糟了 她往这边来了
Oh, shit, here she comes.
好的 淡定
Okay, just be cool.
-Denise -嗨 Carla
- Denise! - Hey, Carla!
-嗨 -还好吗
- Hey! - What's up?
-套装很漂亮 -谢谢
-I'm feeling the suit. - Thank you.
-我懂你 -太谢谢了
- I see you. - Thank you so much.
这是谁
Who is this?
我不认识他
I don't know this dude.
走 咱们喝一杯
Come on, let's get a drink.
抱歉
Um, excuse me.
嗨 Vineet 我是Nina 见到你太棒了
Hey, Vineet, it's Nina. So good to see you.
认错印度人了 我不是Vineet
No, wrong Indian guy. I'm not Vineet.
我知道 我在试图摆脱那边的怪人
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表