剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
Can I just say something real quick?
这是法国面包吧
Um... these are baguettes.
这是马苏里拉奶酪条吧
These are mozzarella sticks.
妈蛋的面包棍跑哪去了
Where are the fucking breadsticks?
嘿 开心点嘛 兄弟
Hey, cheers, man.
能嘛 我都自我毁灭了
Yeah, to me screwing myself over
搞不好再也找不到工作
and possibly never working again.
不 嘿 你是英雄啊
No. Hey, you are a hero, man.
你是牺牲小我 顾全大局啊
You're doing this for the greater good.
为了顾全大局和小机器人 敬一杯
To the greater good and to Johnny Five.
-他还活着 -还有Bobby Jindal
-He's alive. -And to Bobby Jindal.
我想那家伙有机会
I think that dude's got a chance.
虽然他说的我没有一句是赞同的
I disagree with literally everything he says, but...
但能见到棕色人种在那工作也是不错的
nice to see a brown guy out there.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 Shannon 怎么了
Hey, Shannon. What's up?
这个...峰回路转的剧情
So... interesting development.
Danvers挂了
Danvers is dead.
什么
What?
他心脏病发作
He had a heart attack.
我觉得你不应该泄漏那封邮件
I don't think you should leak that email.
你来真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 我很认真的
Yes, I'm serious.
如果是开玩笑那也太没品了
That would be a very fucked-up practical joke if I wasn't.
听着 事情发展的很快
Look, things are happening fast.
Joan Erickson是新老大
Joan Erickson is the new head,
他们这周在考虑拍首集
and they're deciding on pilots this week,
他们明天想见见你
and they're wanting to meet with you tomorrow.
好吧 我等下回你电♥话♥
All right, let me call you back later.
是时候要来赚大钱了
It's time to get this Friends money.
好的 拜
Okay? Bye.
兄弟 又咋了
Dude, what happened?
你拿到Arby的二次试演机会吗
You get a callback on that Arby's spot?
我靠
Holy shit.
Jerry Danvers挂了
Jerry Danvers is dead.
等等 是同一个Jerry Danvers吗
Wait, but is it the same Jerry Danvers?
是的 Ravi
Yes, Ravi,
唯一一个和我们有关系的Jerry Danvers
the only Jerry Danvers relevant to our situation, that one,
挂了
is dead.
他得了心脏病
He had a heart attack.
靠
Damn.
但那是我们的时代了
But that's how we roll, dog.
那些种族歧视的贱♥人♥挂了 就轮到我们做主了
Those racist motherfuckers die, and we take over!
嗯
Yeah.
一个人刚死掉啊
A guy just died.
我不会跟你击掌庆祝的
I'm not giving you a high five.
首先 关于Mr. Danvers的死
First off, I just want to say I'm so sorry
我表示很遗憾
to hear about Mr. Danvers.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
我们都很怀念他
We all miss him.
过去的几天都很难熬
It's been a rough couple days.
我都不敢想象
I can't even imagine.
现在 我之所以想见见你是因为我们都喜欢Jerry
Now, I wanted to meet with you because, while we loved Jerry,
但他的为人处事风格
he was a little bit more conservative in his style
跟我们比过于保守了
than the rest of us.
例如 三个好朋友
For example, Three Buddies.
那是他的节目 他很喜欢
That was his show. He loved it.
其他人都觉得有点太传统了
The rest of us thought it was a little bit too traditional,
所以我们不会制♥作♥该片
so we won't be moving forward with it.
噢 真糟糕
Oh, that sucks.
那如果你不是因为这个想见我
Well, if you didn't want to meet with me about Three Buddies,
那你想谈什么呢
what did you want to chat about?
我是你和Ravi的超级粉丝
I'm a huge fan of you and Ravi both.
我看了Jerry的邮件 让我想起
I saw Jerry's emails, and I started thinking,
你知道的 为什么一部电视剧里
"You know, why can't there be two Indian actors
不能有两个印度人呢
on one network show?"
我是说这太荒谬太无礼了
I mean, that's ridiculous and offensive.
我想开拍一部你和Ravi的戏
I want to do a show with you and Ravi both.
可以两个人一起出演的
I think there can be two.
很好啊 这也正是我们一直想要的
Yes! That's what I've been screaming, boo!
就这么办吧
Let's do it!
现在我做主
Now that I'm in charge,
我想把重心都放在一些新颖的点子
I want to focus on fresh and innovative ideas.
我很赞成
I'm all about that.
我刚买♥♥了《完美的陌生人》的版权
So I just bought the rights to Perfect Strangers.
-啥 -我想做一个不一样的翻拍
-Huh? -I want to do a complete reboot.
然后我想让你和Ravi一起拍
And I want you and Ravi both.
一个角色是印度人
Think about it: one character is an Indian man.
他在美国土生土长
He was born and raised in America
完全被同化了
and totally assimilated.
然后他那位来自印度的表弟 和他一起住
And then his cousin comes from India and has to stay with him.
是一个全新的故事
It's a fish-out-of-water story.
好的
Okay.
很有意思的戏
yeah, that could be interesting.
我想你是饰演Srikumar的完美人选 那个移♥民♥
I think you'd be perfect for Srikumar, the immigrant.
你愿意加点口音吧
You're willing to do an accent, right?
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
我们让Ravi来演那个美国家伙 Darren
Well, we cast Ravi as the American guy, Darren.
他不愿意用口音来饰演Srikumar
He refused to do an accent to play Srikumar.
他看起来非常固执己见
He seemed pretty adamant about it.
所以他演Larry 你想让我来演Balki吗
So he's Larry, and you want me to be Balki?
就像我是那个印度人Balki
Like, I'm Indian Balki?
嗯 那不是很好吗
Yeah. Isn't this great?
我们翻拍另一部节目吧
Well, let's reboot another one of the TGIF shows.
翻拍《凡人琐事》怎么样
What about Family Matters?
我可以做那个印度警♥察♥
I could be an Indian cop.
你从没在现实生活或电视里
You never see an Indian cop
见过一个印度警♥察♥
in real life or on TV.
那够有突破性了
That's groundbreaking.
为什么你不演口音呢
Why won't you do an accent?
我不想演一个刻板印象的角色
I don't want to play a stereotype.
太冒犯人了
It's offensive.
但你都演了无数次啦
But you've done it so many times.
你的IMDb主页上的作品都是刻板的印度人角色
Your IMDb page is a list of Indian stereotypes:
加油站收银员 搞IT的 有印度口音的群众演员
gas station clerk, IT guy, guy in crowd with Indian accent.
我有机会赚和休默一样多的钱
I get a shot at the Schwimmer money,
然后你就良心发现了吗
and now you get a conscience?
那是以前的Ravi 好吧
That was the old Ravi, okay?
那是《霹雳五号♥:2》真♥相♥揭露之前
That was before the Short Circuit 2 revelation!
《霹雳五号♥:2》有什么问题呢
What's wrong with Short Circuit 2?
那是个白人演员
That's a white actor.
他们把演员化成棕色
They used brownface makeup.
就像那个薯片广♥告♥吗
Like the popchips commercial?
Mindy Kaling真的是印度人吗
Is Mindy Kaling real?
Mindy Kaling 美国女演员 代表作《明迪烦事多》《办公室》
Mindy Kaling真的是印度人吗
Is Mindy Kaling real?
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表