剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
小鸡
Xiao ji!
Toku 去买♥♥些米
Toku. Go buy some rice.
爸爸
Papa.
洗米
Go rinse the rice.
今天晚饭想吃些肉 去把鸡抓来
We want some meat at tonight's dinner. Go get the chicken.
站住
Stand still.
Toku 假如你去了美国 你不认识任何人
Toku, if you go to America, you won't know anyone.
你会一无所有
You won't have anything.
我们在那会有新机遇
I will have opportunity there.
我们会有更好的生活
I will have a better life.
不好意思 我们没有空桌子了
Sorry, we just don't have any tables.
我觉得他们不给我们位置 因为我们是亚洲人
I think they don't want to seat us because we're Asian.
-感谢光临 -再见
-Thank you for coming. -Bye-bye.
生意不错嘛 很好
Business is good. Very good.
我们所有的牺牲都是值得的 他会有更好的未来
All our sacrifice is worth it. He will have a better life.
在这里 他可以做自己想做的事情
Here, he will be able to do anything he wants.
对不起 我没办法帮你买♥♥
Sorry, I can't.
我约了朋友去看电影
I'm meeting a friend to see a movie,
而且我爱回答那些开场前
and I like answering those movie trivia questions
的电影小问题
they put up before the show,
所以我准备出门了
so I think I'm just gonna head out.
我明白了 好好欣赏电影吧
I understand. Enjoy the film.
===无为大♥师♥===
=第一季第二集=
父母
我必须说
I got to say,
在我看过的15部X-Men电影里
out of the 15 X-Men movies that I've seen,
这部的好看程度一定能进前九
that was definitely top nine.
是的 大概有30个英雄人物和40个反派角色
Yeah, there was, like, 30 heroes and 40 villains.
到现在为止这电影有太多角色了
There are just too many people in these movies now.
我爸的短♥信♥
Text from my dad:
请过来修理我的iPad吧 现在它叮个不停
"Please come and fix my iPad. Now it won't stop dinging."
你♥爸♥经常发短♥信♥让你帮忙修东西吗
Does your dad always text you to fix stuff?
我不觉得我爸懂得发短♥信♥
I don't think my dad knows how to text.
他也讨厌面对面谈话
He also hates talking in person.
他每周平均说不够三个词
He averages, like, three words a week.
我们的老爸都怪怪的
Our dads are so weird.
我跟我爸说我拿到那个电影的复试
I told my dad I got a callback on The Sickening...
噢 那个黑人的病毒电影嘛 很好啊
Oh, the black virus movie? That's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉他
I told him.
他的反应是 你能帮我修iPad吗
He's like, "Uh, okay. Can you fix my iPad?"
为嘛不说 儿子 干得好
How about, "Hey, son, great work,"
或者说 儿子 我为你感到自豪
or, "Hey, son, I'm proud of you"?
我从没听过我爸说自豪这个词
I have... I have never, ever heard my dad say the word "Proud."
他总是说 就这样
It's always like, "That's it?
所以这就是你所做的
So that's all you've done?"
就像如果我去了月球
Like, if I went to the moon,
他肯定会问
he would honestly be like,
你什么时候会去火星
"When are you going to Mars?"
是的
Yeah.
噢 Brian 你去过月球吗
"Oh, Brian, you went to the moon?
就像你从社区大学毕业
That's like graduating from community college.
你什么时候会从哈弗大学毕业呢
When are you gonna graduate from Harvard,
又叫做 你去过冥王星吗
AKA, go to Pluto?"
我只是觉得亚洲人的父母们
I just feel like Asian parents,
他们都没有那感觉
they don't have the emotional reach
不会因啥而自豪
to say they're proud or whatever.
你曾经和白人父母一起出去过吗
Have you ever hung out with a white person's parents, though?
他们超级无敌好啊
-They are crazy nice. -Yeah.
我曾经和我前女朋友的妈妈一起吃过饭
I had dinner once with my last girlfriend's mom,
然后晚饭结束前
and by the end of that meal,
她妈妈拥抱我的次数
she had hugged me more times
比我自己家人一辈子拥抱我的次数都多
than my family has hugged me in my entire life.
是的老弟 大部分白人家庭
Yeah, dude, most white families,
他们会发疯的想要收养我
they'd be so psyched to adopt me.
呃 吃屎
Aw, shit.
现在我爸叫我过去喝茶
Now my dad wants me to come have tea
和他还有他的朋友Dr. Ramusami
with him and his friend Dr. Ramusami.
你能和我一起去吗
Can you go with me
所以我有借口能提前溜
so I have an excuse to get out of there quickly?
你想让我和你♥爸♥一起啊
You want me to hang out with your dad
还有另一个印度老头儿
and another old Indian dude?
呃 不了
Uh, no.
外面天气很好啊
It's nice out.
我要去公园里坐坐
I'm gonna go hang out in the park
然后在手♥机♥上看看NBA各种交换球员的小道消息
and look at NBA trade rumors on my phone.
来吧 老兄 你是我的死党啊
Come on, dude. Be a bud.
好吧 但你
Fine, but you...
你要跟我一起去那个
you have to hang out with me at the networking mixer
美国亚洲商务专业人士的社交活动
for Asian-American business professionals
我表弟James下周末主持该活动
that my cousin James is hosting next weekend.
-好的 成交 -好
-All right, deal. -Okay.
Brian 你想试一些印度小吃吗
Brian, would you like to try some Indian snacks?
印度酥油玉米粉糕 姆鲁古饼
Mysore pak, murukku
印度辣条和虾条
mirchi, omapodi.
吃一块印度饼怎么样
How about some popadam?
不了 谢谢你
Uh, no, I'm good, but thank you.
那小薄饼呢
How about some mini popadam?
好的 我来个小的
Sure, I'll take a mini...
所以Dev 你的表演事业怎么样了
So, Dev, how's the acting going?
挺好的
It's going well.
我其实准备拍这部电影 挺好的
I'm actually up for this movie, which is cool.
我大部分时间都是接拍广♥告♥节目
I've mostly been doing commercials,
但最近我打算尝试
but recently I decided to try
争取一些常规角色
to get into more regular acting.
其实那是我第一个电影面试
This was actually my first movie audition.
如果第一次面试就成功
Well, if the first audition went well,
那很好的
that's very good.
谢谢 跟我爸说吧
Oh, thank you. Please tell my dad.
他都纠结着为啥我没去钢铁侠里演
He's wondering why I'm not starring in Iron Man already.
钢铁侠的电影超好的
Iron Man movies are very good.
钢铁侠既强大又幽默
The guy is strong and funny, too.
所以你是如何进入这行的
So how did you get into the acting?
你从小就一直想拍戏吗
This was something you always wanted to do?
也不全是
Not really.
某天我只是在华盛顿广场走着
I was just walking around in Washington Square Park one day,
然后有个家伙朝我走来
and this guy came up to me
说他们正在招配角
and said they were trying to find a minority
拍芙特维C卷卷糖广♥告♥
for a Fruit by the Foot commercial,
我当然说没问题 报酬也挺不错
and I said yeah, and I got paid pretty well,
所以我就继续接拍广♥告♥了
so I just kept doing more commercials.
从那开始我爱上演戏
I fell into regular acting from that.
很好 你创造了不错的生活
Very good. You're making a good life.
你父亲在你这么大的时候
At your age, your father
在拉链工厂没日没夜地工作
had barely stopped working at the zipper factory.
拉链工厂吗
Zipper factory?
是的 我在拉链工厂工作了两年
Yep, I worked in zipper factory for two years
攒钱进医学院
to get money to go to medical school.
你从没告诉过我这往事
You never told me about that.
是的 你父亲很努力工作
Yes, your father worked very hard.
你知道拉链最底部那小扣子吧
You know the little tabs that go on the end of the zipper
就你拉拉链时的小扣
that you pull?
他负责钻洞子
He made the holes in them.
他做的很好
He was the best.
如果他没来美国
If he didn't come to America,
你现在可能还是在同一家拉链工厂
you would probably be working in that same zipper factory now,
给拉链扣钻洞子
making the holes.
相反 现在Dev住在美国
Instead, Dev lives in America,
他最大的问题是他家的
where his biggest problem is that the Wi-Fi
无线网络超烂
in his apartment is messed up.
嘿 那还真的是个严重的问题
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表