剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
要不我们下周去吃饭
How about we do some dinner next week?
好啊
Yeah, for sure.
-嘿 见到你很高兴 -照顾好自己
-Hey, great to see you. -Take care.
兄弟 也很高兴能见到你
Pleasure to meet you as well, brother.
-嗯 一样 -好的
-Yeah, you too. -All right, cool.
好啦 你特么咋认识Busta Rhymes的
All right. How the fuck do you know Busta Rhymes?
噢 Trevor吗
Oh, Trevor?
我认识他好多年了
Oh, I've known him for years.
他和我都投资在同一家公♥司♥
He and I are invested in the same company.
他们做高端手♥机♥电池
They make high-end cell phone batteries.
听着 我得去和我同事打个招呼
Listen, I got to say hi to a colleague of mine.
等下再见
I'll see you in a bit.
-好的 忙你的吧 -嗯
-All right. Do your thing. -Yeah.
嘿 不好意思 Bust
Hey, excuse me, Bust.
很快就好 你介意我问你点问题吗
You mind if I ask you something real quick?
问吧 怎么啦
Yeah, what's up? Sure.
-你认识Jerry吧 -是的
- So you know Jerry a little bit, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我或许会和他一起做生意
I might go into business with him...
噢 所以你准备也要
Oh, so you're getting ready to invest
投资电池公♥司♥吗
in the battery company as well, huh?
我个人认为你应该这么做
I personally think you should,
因为你看到这手♥机♥么
because you see this phone right here?
我过去半年都不用给这破东西充电
I ain't have to charge this bitch in the last six months.
靠 这太强了
Shit is incredible.
嗯 的确很牛逼
Yeah, wow, that's really impressive,
其实这和电池没关系
but it's actually not about the battery thing.
而是演戏上的
It's an acting thing.
他或许想让我接他其中一个节目
He wants me to maybe be in one of his shows,
但我看了他发的那封邮件
but, um, I saw this email he sent
他说了些种族歧视的话
where he said something kind of racist.
他或许是在开玩笑 但我不太确定
He may have been joking, but I'm not really sure.
他说啥了
What'd he say?
他说想看我是否能讨好他
He said that he wanted to see if I could curry his favor.
不不不 难道是因为印度人吃咖喱吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 'Cause Indians eat curry?
-嗯 -我是说这也太不尊重人了
-Mm. -I mean, that's some disrespectful shit.
-是的 -兄弟 这有点搞砸了
-Mm. -Kind of fucked up, bro.
嗯
Yeah.
我是说 他带你来看比赛
I mean, so he's bringing you to the game
所以他可以巴结你
so he can butter you up.
在我看来 他也是在讨好你啊
Looks like to me, he's trying to curry your favor.
就这么回事
That's what's up.
所以你觉得我该怎么做
So what do you think I should do?
我是这么想的
This is what I think.
你是这游戏中的弱者
You know, you're a minority trying to coming up in the game.
你知道不 你有个难得的机会
You know, you got a rare opportunity,
特别是因为你在这情况下有商量的筹码了
especially because you got the leverage in this situation.
我觉得你不应该打这种族问题的牌
I don't think you should play the race card.
你应该好好利用它
Charge it to the race card.
懂吗
Feel me?
-嗯 -很好
-Yeah. -Good.
祝好运
Good luck.
我要去吃掉那些虾
I'm gonna fuck with some of this shrimp.
很好
Nice.
喂
Holla.
你玩得开心吗
So did you have fun?
那简直就是疯狂
Oh, that was insane.
谢谢你带我来
Thank you so much for bringing me.
嘿 我们之间能坦诚点吗
Hey, can we be real for a second?
你邮件里有些烂笑话
Your email had a bad joke in it, right?
我知道
I get it.
你把每个人的邮件或者什么其他的
You take anyone's emails or whatever
都放到显微镜下去研究的话
and you put them under a microscope,
你都能找到一些冒犯的内容
you'll find something offensive.
但对我来说 最大的问题是
But, to me, the bigger issue is,
为什么一台戏就不能有两个印度人呢
why can't there be two Indian people in the show?
为什么只能是我或者Ravi呢
You know, why is it me or Ravi?
为什么就不能两个呢
Why can't there be two?
好啦 听着 我跟你坦白吧
Okay, look, I'll be frank with you.
如果这宣传海报上有两个印度人
If I do a show with two Indian guys on the poster,
大家都以为这是一个印度节目
everyone's gonna think it's an Indian show.
就没法引起
It wouldn't be as, you know,
大多数主流观众的共鸣
relatable to a large mainstream audience.
是的 但如果
Yeah, but you would never
两个白人主演一台戏你绝不会这么说
say that about a show with two white people.
所有戏都有两个白人 大家都不会这么说
Every show has two white people. People don't say that.
看《真探》的人不会说
People don't watch True Detective and go,
噢 那是白人演得侦探剧
"Ooh, there's that white detective show."
你懂吗
You know?
但说清楚点 那不是我 好吧
But just to be clear, that's not me, okay?
那是公众
That's the public.
我 Jerry Danvers
Jerry Danvers, you know,
很乐意看到两个印度人主演一台戏
would love to see two Indian people on a show.
谁关心呢 对吧
Who cares? Right?
但你 我们还没到那地步
But, you... We're just not at that point.
那如果我们尝试呢
Well, what if we tried, you know,
我和Ravi一起 然后我们再看看情况
with me and Ravi, and we just see what happens?
或者
Or...
就你接拍这戏
let's just put you in the show,
syndication deal:美剧里,拍个上百集,节目可以被打包卖♥♥的更好的价格,增加被续订的机会
拍个上百集 卖♥♥个好价钱
make a hundred episodes, get a huge syndication deal,
你还可以赚五千万到七千五百万
and you make 50 to 75 million dollars
噢 靠
Oh, shit.
和休默一样有钱
That's that Schwimmer money.
-哟 -怎么啦
-Yo! -What's up?
怎么啦
What up?
我猜你带来的这位新朋友就是Anush
I assume this jacked Indian dude you brought is Anush?
-嗯 -兄弟 希望你别介意
-'Sup? -Yeah, man, hope you don't mind.
-我带Nush一起来 -当然没问题
-Brought Nush with me. -Of course.
货真价实的孟买♥♥肌肉吗 我很荣幸
The original Mumbai Muscles? I'm honored.
希望经过泌乳事件后 你一切还好
Hope everything's okay after the whole lactating scare.
我很好
I'm good, man.
那么兄弟 我们得谈谈生意
So, man, we got to talk a little business,
如果你不介意给我们点
if you don't mind giving us a little...
不 没问题 兄弟
No, that's cool, bro.
我就在厨房♥那边做一下立卧撑吧
I'll just do some burpees over in the kitchen
直到你们谈完
till you guys are done.
非常好
Perfect.
说吧
So talk to me.
你和Danvers谈了吗
You sat down with Danvers?
-嗯 -他怎么说的
-Mm-hmm. -What did he say?
我提起那一部戏不能有两个印度人的话题
I brought up that whole "There can't be two" Thing,
老实说 看起来他只想要我们中的一个
and honestly, seems like he just wants one of us.
他们就不想一个喜剧里出现两个印度人
They just don't want two Indian dudes starring in a sitcom.
什么 为什么呢
What... Why?
老兄 听着 印度人还没到那个程度
Look, man, Indians just aren't at that level yet.
嗯 现在出来越来越多印度人
Yeah, there's more Indians popping up every now and then,
我们就像花瓶用来摆设的
but we're like set decoration.
我们没有当主角的命
We're not the ones doing the main stuff.
我们没资格去勾搭妹子等好事
We're not fucking the girls and all that stuff.
我们还没到那程度
We're just not there yet.
能有一个人 但不能两个同时上
There can be one, but there can't be two, you know?
黑人刚好去到 可以两个人同一个节目的程度
Black people just got to "There can be two" Status,
你知道不
you know?
就算现在 也不能同时出现三个黑人
Even then, though, there can't be three,
因为 那就像是一台黑人节目
'cause then it's, like, a black show
或者一部黑人电影
or a black movie.
印度人 亚洲人 基佬
Indians, Asians, gays:
每部戏可以有一个名额 但不能有两个
there can be one, but there can't be two.
但在《威尔和格雷斯》里就有两个基佬啊
But, you know, there's two gay dudes in Will & Grace.
不 只有Sean Hayea Jack一个
No, just Sean Hayes. Jack.
不是的 里面有两个基佬
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表