剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
然后那车就出了些状况
Then something happened to the car.
我不知道是咋回事
I don't know what.
开始发出奇怪的噪音
It started making strange noises,
引擎盖开始冒烟
and the hood started smoking.
我考虑过打电♥话♥给我哥哥Johnny
I thought about calling my brother Johnny,
他是个机械修理工 但我又非常确定
who was a mechanic, but I was pretty sure
他对我当了回小偷的事会大发雷霆
he'd be mad at me for being a thief.
所以我就在路边停车 从里面出来 然后走了
So I just pulled over, got out, and walked away.
Harry甚至从来都不知道
Harry never even knew.
上了一辆公交 回了家
Got on a bus, came home,
打扫屋子 做晚饭
cleaned the house, made us dinner.
哇
Wow.
但你并没有真的偷了那辆车
But you didn't really steal the car.
你算是把它移♥动♥到了任意的某个地点
You kind of just moved it to a random place.
噢 等一下 是Rachel
Oh, hold on. Oh, it's Rachel.
看看她要不要跟我们见上一面
I'll see if she wants to meet up.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey!
我刚接到敬老院打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the home,
他们说我的奶奶失踪了
and they said that my grandma's missing.
你离开之后发生了什么 她说了什么吗
What happened when you left? Did she say anything?
哦 不不 她很好 她现在就跟我在一起
Oh, no, no, no. She's fine. She's here with me right now.
什么 你在哪
What? Where are you?
在Bamonte餐厅
At Bamonte's?
她告诉我说 如果我们只是溜出来几个小时没关系的
She told me it'd be fine if we snuck out for a few hours,
只要我们能在门禁之前回去
as long as we got back before curfew.
她很好 我保证
She's fine. I promise.
哦 谢天谢地 她很好
Oh, thank God she's okay.
你能带她回去吗
Could you just take her back to the home?
好好好 我很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm really sorry.
我马上就带她回去 我们在敬老院汇合吧
I'll bring her back right now. We'll just meet you at the home.
拜拜
Bye.
我现在麻烦大了 Carol奶奶
I'm in deep shit now, Grandma Carol.
我听到了 没关系的
I heard. It's fine.
谢谢你带我出来
Thanks for taking me out.
让我去下洗手间 然后我们就走吧
Let me go to the bathroom, and then we'll go.
好吧
All right.
嘿 你背包里是什么
Hey. What's that in your backpack?
你知道规矩的 这栋楼里不许宠物出没
You know the rules. No pets in the building.
哦 它不是宠物 它是Paro
Oh, it's not a pet. It's just Paro.
它最棒了 你想摸摸它吗
He's the best. You want to pet him?
为什么我会想这么做
Why would I want to do that?
来 抱着它
Here, hold him.
这是什么
What is this?
他很可爱啊 嗨
He's kind of cute. Hi.
嘿 我要去见个朋友
Hey, I got to go meet a friend.
你想抱它一会儿么
You want to hold on to him for a while?
嗯 好啊 如果能帮到你的话
Yeah, all right, if it'll help you out.
谢了 Gideon
Thanks, Gideon.
拜拜 朋友
Goodbye, friend.
Paro 你好吗
Paro, how are you?
Carol奶奶
Grandma Carol?
Carol 你在里面吗
Carol, you in there?
嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
你介意去洗手间里帮我
Do you mind going in the bathroom
看一下有没有一位老太太在里面吗
and seeing if there's an old lady in there?
什么
What?
我和这位老奶奶共进晚餐
I had dinner with this grandma,
然后她进了洗手间 已经有一会儿了
and she went to the bathroom, and she's been taking a while,
我就是想确定一下她没有摔倒或者死了什么的
so I just want to make sure she didn't fall down and die.
先说清楚 这不是我奶奶
To be clear, this is not my grandma.
是我女朋友的奶奶
It's my girlfriend's grandma.
所以 是白人老奶奶 不是印度老奶奶
So it's a white grandma, not an Indian grandma.
好吧
Okay.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
没关系
Yeah.
没有老奶奶 白人的和印度的都没有
No grandmas, white or Indian.
噢 你在跟我开玩笑吧
Aw, you got to be shitting me.
现在我能去厕所了吗
Can I go to the bathroom now?
可以 可以 原谅我的唐突
Yeah, yeah. Sorry for the outburst.
没关系
Yeah.
她能在哪儿呢
Where could she be?
她提到过别的什么东西么
Did she mention anything else?
她喜欢电视剧《黑名单》
She likes that show Blacklist.
-这有什么用呢 Dev -我不知道
- How is that helpful, Dev? - I don't know.
你问的她有没有提到别的东西
You asked if she mentioned anything else.
她提到过她喜欢《黑名单》
She mentioned she likes Blacklist.
我不是个侦探
I'm not a detective.
你知道谁能找到她吗
You know who could find her?
Red Reddington 就是詹姆斯·斯派德在戏里的角色
Red Reddington, James Spader's character in Blacklist.
闭嘴
Shut up!
听着 你奶奶不会出事的 好吗
Look, your grandma's fine, okay?
她不是一个颤巍巍的老太太
She's not this frail old lady.
她可以自理
She can take care of herself.
她有一次免费搭了辆冰卡车去看西纳特拉
She once hitchhiked on an ice truck to see Sinatra.
挺能折腾的一个人
She's a badass.
等下
Wait.
我想我知道她会在哪儿了
I think I know where she might be.
所以 黑名单这个线索真有用咯
Oh, so Blacklist did help.
不 跟它没关
No, it didn't help.
呃 很明显它启发了
Well, it clearly inspired a train of thought
一系列有用的线索
that was helpful.
这是她最爱的爵士俱乐部
This is her favorite jazz club.
嘿 你知道我听说今晚谁会来演出吗
Hey, you know who I heard's playing later tonight?
Notraskamu的长号♥手
The trombonist from Nostraskamus.
不!
No!
你哪弄来这的
Oh! Where did you get this?
Carol奶奶
Grandma Carol.
噢 真是太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
大家介意我再多唱一首吗
Would you mind if I just sang one more?
(BGM: Billie Holiday - You Go To My Head)
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表