剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
"Sorry, Brian and I already have plans."
Perter Chang说 Dev 别担心
"Dev, don't worry.
土霸王Wendy不会去的
Wendy the bully won't be there. Ha ha."
噢去死 Peter Chang真会抓重点
Oh, damn. Peter Chang coming hard with the snaps.
我去
"I'm in!"
我非常抱歉那个诡异爆的Skype试镜
I am so sorry about that weird Skype audition.
有可能再读第一次吗 我相信我能做的更好
If there's any way I can read again, I know I can do better.
我同意 这也是今天叫你来的原因
I agree, which is why I brought you in today
要和工作室来一个面试
for a session with the studio.
太棒了
Great.
但这有个问题
But here's the thing:
我们刚找了另一位演员来演Dr. Vincent
we just went with another actor to play Dr. Vincent.
什么
Huh?
他的经纪人10分钟前打来的
His agent called literally ten minutes ago
确定了合约
to close his deal,
你知道的 与其浪费你时间来面试
and, you know, rather than having you audition
然后浪费大家时间
and waste everybody's time,
我觉得应该告诉你事实
I just figured I would tell you the truth.
但现在我开始后悔做这决定了
But now I'm starting to regret that decision.
不管了 反正我也没打算要干什么
Well, whatever. It's fine. I wasn't doing anything anyway.
我猜我就出去晃晃
Guess I'll just head out.
拿瓶水
Grab a water.
那是给大家等候的时候喝的水
That's more for people to have a drink while they're waiting.
不是给外带的
It's not really a to-go situation.
你不会认真的吧
Are you fucking serious?
这不是给人带走而准备的
It's not for people just take it and go situation.
这里不是新奥尔良
This isn't New Orleans.
你好
Hello.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
我刚带Dr. Ramusami去火车站了
I just took Dr. Ramusami to the train station.
你在干什么呢
What's up with you, man?
没什么
Nothing much.
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
我刚刚去见了那些电影人
I just met with those movie people,
我不会得到参演机会
and I'm not gonna get that part.
没问题的
It's okay.
你妈妈和我正在看你的Go-Gurt的广♥告♥
Me and Mom were watching your Go-Gurt commercial.
你演得很好啊
You did a good job, man.
你把Youtube的视频给他们看了吗
Did you show the YouTube to them?
没 通常你不会在面试的时候给他们看片段
No, you don't usually show YouTube clips at auditions.
但谢谢你
But thank you.
好吧
Well, it's okay.
你会有下一个机会的
You will get into the next one.
好的 晚点再打给你
All right, talk to you later.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
眼睛闭上了吗
Eyes are closed, right?
-是的 -好
-Yep. -Yep.
好啦 睁开眼吧
All right, open them.
给你个惊喜
Surprise!
哇
Ooh.
-给你买♥♥了个礼物 -很好
-Got you a gift. -Very nice.
你说Thatha不会
Yeah, you said Thatha
送你一架吉他 所以我送你
wouldn't get you a guitar, so I got you one.
我还给你买♥♥了一个月的课程
And I got you a month of lessons too.
谢谢你 Dev
Thank you, Dev.
你赢得一个拥抱
You get a hug for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有礼物吗
No gift for me?
有的 我也买♥♥了些东西给你
Yup, I got you something, too.
相片
Photo.
太漂亮了
Oh, that's beautiful.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好啦 我们要去哪吃饭呢
All right, where should we go eat?
Mr. Chow's.
Mr. Chow's.
Ramesh 闪一边去
Ramesh, get out of here.
你知道我不爱吃中餐
You know I don't like Chinese food.
你想就在家煮几个菜吗
You want to just cook some food at home?
好的 等我做一些咖喱炖菜
Yeah, let me make some korma.
你确定你不想去吃一顿好的吗
You sure you don't want to go for a nice dinner?
不了 你不需要带我们去吃高级晚餐
No, you don't need to take us out for any fancy dinner.
只需要每周给我们打一次电♥话♥
Just call us once a week.
那会很好的
That would be good.
好了 来 给我iPad
All right, here, give me the iPad.
对不起了Mr. Chow
Sorry, Mr. Chow,
今天我们不去你的餐厅吃饭了
We are not coming to your restaurant today
别唱了
Stop that.
你是对的 爸爸
You're right, Dad.
我们完蛋了
We're pretty screwed.
我告诉你了
I told you.
嘿
Hey.
那个吉他工作室的人
The guy from the guitar place
说你取消了剩余的课程
said you canceled the rest of your lessons.
是的 我去试了
Yeah, I tried it.
我不太喜欢它
I didn't like it that much.
当我拨弦时我的手指头痛死了
My fingers hurt when I held the strings.
你小时候在印度那可怜故事怎么办啊
What about your sad story about how when you were a kid in India,
Thatha不愿给你吉他
Thatha wouldn't get you a guitar?
我不知道 别来烦我
I don't know. Leave me alone.
让我玩我的电脑游戏
Let me play my computer games, man.
赢了
Whee!
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表