剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
你把你的镭射武器都拆了吧
You have removed your laser weapon, huh?
武器是用来屠♥杀♥ 分解 制♥造♥死亡的
Weapon is to kill, disassemble, make dead.
武器是用来屠♥杀♥ 分解 制♥造♥死亡的
Weapon is to kill, disassemble, make dead.
1990年
不能接受
Unacceptable.
1990年
你给自己做了很多改动吧
You have made many modifications upon your person, huh?
从国防部的原型改成这样不容易啊
You have come a long way from the Defense Department prototype.
当然
You betcha.
Johnny Five: 1986年美国电影《霹雳五号♥》里的第五号♥机器人
我是全新的霹雳五号♥
It's the all-new Johnny Five.
看看这些配件
Just look at these items.
你看 你看不到我
You look, but you do not see.
冷冻的猴子脑袋
Chilled monkey brains.
-你从哪里来的 -我来自印度
-Where are you from? -I am from India.
Injun 我来掩护你
-Got you covered, Injun. Ha! -Oh!
哦 有人开派对了
Ooh, somebody's having a party.
Singh 你有保鲜膜吗
Singh, you got any plastic wrap, man?
有 在后面 洋葱旁边
Yeah, in the back, next to the onions.
果汁到嘴里来
Wheeze the juice.
不 不能这样喝
No, no, no wheezing the juice.
正如我所说 这是7-11便利店
- Like I said, it was... - 7-Eleven.
你得庆幸我没买♥♥火鸡思乐冰
Just be glad I did not buy a turkey Slurpee.
瑜珈火球 瑜珈火球
Yoga fire! Yoga fire!
有人叫我作♥爱♥情的流氓
Some call me the gangster of love
我叫Raj 是一名宝莱坞的制♥作♥人
I'm Raj. I'm a Bollywood producer.
我在找世界上最好吃的东西
I'm looking for the most delicious thing on the planet.
===无为大♥师♥===
第一季第四集
电视里的印度人
你认识相片中的女孩吗
Do you recognize the girl in this photo?
我相信我见过她 是的
I believe I remember her, yes.
她穿着一件红色毛衣
She was wearing a red sweater.
我载她去宾夕法尼亚车站
I drove her to Penn Station.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
她还好吧
Is she okay?
她死了
She's dead.
在巴诺书店的杂♥志♥区
Her body was found in the magazine section
发现了她的尸体
of Barnes & Noble,
被摆弄得像在看书的样子
propped up to look like she was reading.
天啊
My God.
很好
Great job!
谢谢你让我来
Thanks so much for having me.
-不谢 保持联♥系♥ -好的
-Sure, we'll be in touch. -Yeah.
-Ravi -Dev
-Ravi! -Dev!
-兄弟 怎么样啦 -兄弟 怎么了
-What's up, dude? -What's up, man?
-怎么了 -不太好 老兄
-How's it going? -Chilling, man.
哟 小心里面的残局
Yo, watch out for the debris in there
因为我刚搞砸了那场戏
'cause I just destroyed that scene.
真的吗 无名的士司机的两句台词吗
Really? The two lines for "Unnamed cab driver"?
恩 我搞砸了 老兄 你怎么样啦 看起来挺好啊
Yeah, I crushed it, man. How you been, dude? You look good.
-嘿 你有去锻炼吗 -没有
-Hey, do you work out? -Not really.
我和我朋友Anush
So my buddy Anush and I,
我们正在研究这个豌豆蛋白粉
we're really close on this pea protein.
纯天然 非转基因 完全有机食品
It's all natural, non-GMO, fully organic,
Desi家的 用鹰嘴豆做的蛋白粉
Desi-owned, chickpea-based protein.
叫做
It's called...
孟买♥♥肌肉
Mumbai Muscle.
只向印度举重社群的人
A pea protein marketed just
推销这种豌豆蛋白粉吗
towards the Indian weight-lifting community?
这市场定位有点局限了
Seems a little niche.
如果你说一个有十亿印度人的市场小
If you call a billion Indians niche.
老兄 我要去Marlow买♥♥杯咖啡
Dude, I'm gonna go grab a coffee at Marlow.
想到那碰面吗
You want to meet up?
-嗯 我等下再去 -好的
-Yeah, I'll come after this. -Okay.
Dev Shah吗
Dev Shah?
是我
That's me.
现在由Dev Shah来试读
Okay, we have Dev Shah reading
无名的士司机这个角色
for the role of "Unnamed cab driver."
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
嗯 为了研究这个角色 我还打的士过来的
Yeah, I even took a cab over here to research the role.
我喜欢你这么做
I love that.
好啦 我们开始吧
Okay, let's begin.
Jess
Jess?
你认识相片中的女孩吗
Do you recognize the girl in this photo?
嗯 我觉得我认得她
I believe I remember her, yes.
我载她去宾夕法尼亚车站
I drove her to Penn Station.
她穿着一件红色外套
She had a red sweater.
有什么问题吗 她还好吧
What's wrong? Is she okay?
她死了
She's dead.
在巴诺书店的杂♥志♥区发现了她的尸体
Her body was found in the magazine section of Barnes & Noble,
尸体被摆弄得像正在看书
propped up to look like she was reading.
天啊
My God.
好啦 谢谢 Jess
Okay. Thank you, Jess.
我想再试一次 但这次
I want to try it again, but this time,
我需要你带着口音来读
we need you to do an accent.
你是指用印度口音吗
You mean like an Indian accent?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
呃 你知道不 我不想这么做
Uh, you know, I'd rather not.
我就觉得用那声音说话怪怪的
I just feel kind of weird doing that voice.
可以吗
Is that okay?
Ben Kingsley(英国演员)在《甘地传》里也带口音了
You know, Ben Kingsley did an accent in Gandhi,
而且他还因此赢得了奥斯卡 那么...
and he won the Oscar for it, so...
但他不是因为那口音而得奥斯卡
But he didn't win the Oscar just for doing the accent.
我是说 那又不是奥斯卡最佳印度口音奖
I mean, it wasn't an Oscar for Best Indian Accent.
再说 用我现在这地道英语
Also, might be strange to play Gandhi
来演甘地可能很诡异吧
and talk like I'm talking now.
我觉得的士司机不用口音也会怪怪的
I would argue that the same could be said of this cab driver.
我觉得这是一个让人很不自在的讨论
I would argue that that's kind of a weird argument to make.
好吧
Okay.
我们会再联♥系♥你的
We'll be in touch.
好吧
Okay,
但看起来你不会联♥系♥我的
but sounds like you won't be
因为这整个口音的事情
'cause of the whole accent thing.
是的 不联♥系♥
Yeah, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
怎么样啦
So how'd it go?
呃 没成功
Um, I didn't get it.
他们想让我带口音来演 所以...
They wanted me to do an accent, so...
什么 你不知道怎么说吗 超级简单的
What, you don't know how to do it? It's super easy, man.
我学我的Madu叔叔说话
I just do an impression of my Uncle Madu.
不是 我知道怎么说 只是觉得用那口音说话怪怪的
No, I know how to do it. I just feel weird doing that voice.
你总是用印度口音说话吗
Do you always just do the accent?
没有 我不总用这口音 但这是个的士司机
No, I don't always do it, but it's a cab driver.
我是说 我不觉得这是什么大事
I mean, I don't think it's a big deal.
嗯 但这不是让人很失望吗
Yeah, but isn't it frustrating,
我们拼命争取的只是这些刻板角色吗
so much of the stuff we go out for is just stereotypes?
的士司机 科学家 技术专家
Cab driver, scientist, IT guy.
嗯 但也不总是那样 我是说 看这个
Yeah, but it's not all like that. I mean, look at this.
我今天才看到的
I just got this one today.
Pradeep 东印度教人士
"Pradeep, East Indian man with a spiritual air,
满嘴哲学俗论
full of philosophical platitudes.
他经营一家便利店
He runs a convenience store,
他就有印度口音啊
has a funny Indian accent."
这不是一个好例子
This is not a good example.
看 我懂得
Look, I get it.
也许有个经营便利店的Pradeep
There probably is a Pradeep who runs a convenience store,
我对他没啥意见 但为什么不能有个
and I have nothing against him, but why can't there be a Pradeep
当建筑师的Pradeep呢
just once who's, like, an architect,
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表