剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
all summer long.
乘热打铁买♥♥啦
Get them while they're hot.
还有耙子
And rakes too!
天啊 我们有再小一点的耙子么
Oh, God, do we have smaller rakes?
这看起来我们像是在卖♥♥巨型耙子
Because it looks like we're selling giant rakes.
来 来多一次 Dev
Let... Let's do another take, Dev.
没问题
Sure.
开始
And action!
还有耙子
And rakes too.
好啦 我想我们拍好了
Okay, I think we got it.
大家都做得很好
Good job, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
Anush
Anush?
嘿 兄弟 怎么样啦
Hey, man, how's it going?
很好啊 你在这里干什么
Good, what're you doing here?
我刚刚拿到这广♥告♥的一个角色
I just booked a part in this commercial.
我是那个举耙子的人
I'm the rake guy!
什么 有什么问题
What? What's wrong?
嘿 你去哪啊
Hey, where you going?
嘿 你也在这广♥告♥里吗
Hey, are you in this commercial too?
还有耙子哦
And rakes too.
去你的 他演得真不错
Goddamn, he's good.
是吧
I know, right?
嘿 Dev
Hey, Dev.
嘿 Diana 怎么啦
Hey, what's up, Diana?
对于你的遭遇
Um, we just all felt really bad
我们都感觉很糟糕
about what happened to you.
我是说 我们很高兴能在广♥告♥里有更多戏份
I mean, we loved having more to do in the commercial,
但你不能也参与其中真是糟透了
but it sucks that you couldn't be in it at all.
所以我们给你弄了这
So we got you this.
哇
Whoa.
在蛋糕上画了个在地铁里撸管的猥琐男
A guy jerking off on the subway, on a cake.
给超♥市♥点心部门的人点赞
Shout-out to the pastry team at the grocery store
他们帮你们把这画到蛋糕上了
for doing that design for you.
嗯 这么做的确不太自在
Yeah, it was definitely uncomfortable.
我不太确定他们知道这蛋糕的真正含义
I'm not really sure what they think this cake is for.
但无论如何 感谢你
But anyway, thanks for saying what you said to Brad
跟Brad聊起这广♥告♥
about the commercial.
你能从我们的出发点来看事情
It's just really nice that you tried to see it
这太难得了
from our perspective.
还有 这蛋糕是百分百无麸质的
Also, the cake is 100% gluten-free.
你知道这些谷蛋白对你的影响是什么吗
Do you know what gluten does to you?
狼疮病 这些谷蛋白能引起狼疮病
Lupus. Gluten gives you lupus.
好啦 Marie
Okay, Marie.
你被炒鱿鱼
So you got fired.
至少你还能参加杀青趴
At least you still got to attend the wrap party.
是的 好到爆的安慰奖
Yes, great consolation.
要自己掏钱的酒吧还有那些难吃死的玉米片
Cash bar and bad nachos.
我从没买♥♥过一架那样的烧烤架
I'm never buying one of those grills.
实话说 我准备买♥♥一堆烤架
Actually, I'm gonna buy a bunch of those grills,
清空他们的库存
deplete their stock,
然后过了夏天再把它们都退回去
then return them at the end of the summer.
太棒了
Boom!
谢你 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
虽然听起来没太大必要
Might be a little unnecessary, though.
预祝我不会再被炒鱿鱼
To me not getting fired at my next gig!
嘿 朋友 事情发展到这样我很抱歉
Hey, man, I'm so sorry that things didn't work out,
但你的点子真的很好
but your idea came out really great.
谢谢了
Aw, thanks, man.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿嘿
Hey, hey.
我是Brad Honeycutt 我是Brad Honeycutt
Brad Honeycutt, Brad Honeycutt, okay.
那个再次表达我的歉意啊
Yeah. I'm really sorry again.
嘿 我是Brad Honeycutt
Hey, Brad Honeycutt, okay.
有个问题
So there's a thing.
什么
What?
你没注意到吗
You didn't notice that?
那家伙只为同桌的男士们作自我介绍
That guy only introduced himself to the men at the table.
他直接忽略我们 就像Denise和我透明似的
He went right past us, like Denise and I were invisible.
是啊 他完完全全冷落我们了
Yeah, he totally snubbed us.
我不知道啊 我不觉得他有意这么做的
I don't know, I don't think that was intentional.
你们坐在角落里
You guys were sitting in the corner.
他很可能赶时间
He was probably just in a rush.
是啊 他赶时间 他还能跑去和两个
Yeah, well, in his rush, he managed to shake hands
不认识的人还有Arnold握手
with two random dudes and Arnold.
他不觉得我们很重要
He didn't think we were important enough.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
看来是你们想多了
Seems like you might be reading a bit much into it.
我们告诉你这绝对是
We're telling you that this is something
我们女生经常遇到的问题
that definitely happens to women all the time.
但算了 你就否定我们对这世界的认知吧
But fine, deny our perception of the world.
这是我的问题
Here's my issue.
他刚去完洗手间
He just went to the bathroom,
洗完手 手还是湿的
washed his hands, they're still wet.
我可不喜欢握没搽干的手
I don't want to shake no wet hands.
现在我也要去洗手了 回见
Now I got to wash my hands. BRB.
兄弟 我讨厌这些狗屁东西
Man, I hate this shit.
我要去喝一杯雪碧了
I'm gonna get a shot of Sprite.
你现在真的生我气吗
Are you really mad at me right now?
算是吧
Kind of.
不是真的很生气吧
Not that mad, though, right?
嘿
Hey!
什么啊 你为什么要生我气啊
What? Why are you mad at me?
你总在抱怨Brad Honeycutt
Your beef's with Brad Honeycutt.
你不会因为他不和你还有Denise握手
Do you really think that guy has something against women
就认为那家伙瞧不起你们女生吧
'cause he didn't shake you and Denise's hands?
你压根没抓住我的重点
You're not listening to what I'm trying to say at all.
好啦 随便吧
All right, whatever.
我很抱歉你错失这个改变一生的机会
I'm sorry you missed out on the life-changing experience
和Brad Honeycutt握一下手
of shaking hands with Brad Honeycutt.
真是个悲剧
What a tragedy.
我要去喝杯东西了
I'm gonna go get a drink.
Rachel
Rachel!
我想了下整个
So I was thinking about the whole
Brad Honeycutt的状况
Brad Honeycutt situation.
他的做法的确有这么个可能
And, um, there's a chance that what he did
是他有一点歧视女性
may have been a little sexist.
太好了 不错的道歉
Great, cool apology.
听着 我只是为自己帮Brad Honeycutt辩护
Look, I'm just saying I'm sorry
表达歉意
I defended Brad Honeycutt.
你能至少不认为我是一些
Can you at least give me that I'm not some
性别歧视的怪物吗
sort of sexist monster for thinking that
就因为我觉得他有可能不是歧视你们
maybe he wasn't motivated by a crazy sexist agenda
而不和你们做自我介绍
when he didn't introduce himself to you guys?
我不是说你是性别歧视的怪物
I'm not saying that you're a sexist monster.
我只是觉得很怪 你的第一反应是
I just think it's weird that your first instinct
我疯了 你不但不相信我
is to act like I'm crazy and defend Brad Honeycutt
你还要帮那家伙辩护
instead of just believing me.
这个嘛 我想在我脑子里 我比较乐意去相信
Well, I guess, in my head, I'd like to think
那些不给别人做自我介绍的人
someone isn't so awful that they wouldn't
不是因为对方是女性
introduce themselves to someone just 'cause they're a woman.
我说的是现在有很多这类细微小事
And what I'm saying is that there are a lot
都发生在我还有其他女生身上
of subtle little things that happen to me
尽管现在我们生活在相对开明的社会
and all women, even in our little progressive world.
当有人 特别是我自己的男朋友
And when somebody, especially my boyfriend,
在没经历过同样事情前
tells me I'm wrong without having any way of knowing
告诉我我是错的 那很无礼啊
my personal experience, it's insulting.
好啦 我懂了
Okay. I get that.
我是说 我可能
Well, I mean, I guess there's no way
永远都不能
I'll ever really know what it's like
站在你的角度想问题 所以
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表