剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
You guys hungry?
是的 这里 把这些给我
Yeah. Here, give me those.
给你
There you go.
-我去拿啤酒 -好的
- And I'll go get the beer. - Okay.
你们跟我来吧
You guys, come with me.
嘿 怎么啦 你们还好吧
Hey, what's happening? You okay?
我就是照看了Grant和Lisa几个小时
I just watched Grant and Lila for a couple hours.
天啊
Jesus.
太疯狂了
It was so crazy.
他们就是 跑来跑去
They're just, like, running around
大叫大喊的
and screaming and yelling,
引起各种骚动
causing a ruckus.
那很艰难吧 老兄
That's rough, man.
这就是为啥我享受只当叔叔啦 你懂的
That's why I enjoy being the uncle, you know?
就是 因为你只要出现
Like, 'cause you just show up.
抱抱他们 亲亲他们
You hug 'em. You kiss 'em.
陪他们玩一下 弄得一团糟
You play with 'em. You make a mess.
然后当他们开始变得难搞时
And then when they start getting gross and being dicks,
你就说 我闪了
you're like, "I'm getting the fuck out of here."
-你就这么做了 就走了 -嗯
- And you do. You leave. - Yeah.
是的 我明白为什么你和Kate不要小孩了
Yeah, I get why you and Kate don't have kids.
是的 那绝对很美好的
Yeah, it can definitely be very nice.
你知道的 我们有很多私人时间
You know, we have a lot of time to ourselves.
你们暑假打算如何消遣呢
Are you guys doing anything fun for the summer?
我们会去意大利
Yeah, we are going to Italy.
我们在阿玛尔菲海岸租了个别♥墅♥
We rented a villa in the Amalfi Coast.
听起来很美好啊
That sounds amazing.
你知道Amanda和James这暑假有啥打算吗
You know what Amanda and James are doing this summer?
他们要去Costco超♥市♥
They're taking a trip to Costco...
是的 买♥♥一堆葡萄果汁
Yeah, to buy a bunch of grape juice
尿不湿或者同样功能的东西
and diapers or whatever fucking kid shit they have to buy.
我喜欢Costco啊
I love Costco.
那里的人对我都很好
They're nice to me over there.
他们装作都认识我
Like, they act like they know me,
尽管每天都有上千人走进去
even though, like, thousands of people go in there every day.
你知道的 他们总是像
You know, they always are like,
嘿 你就是那个人
"Hey, that's that guy."
我经常去那的
I'm there a lot.
嘿 准备好啦
Hey, guys. Get ready.
这些Parm的三明治味道超好的
These Parm sandwiches are delicious.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
Nathan 谢谢你带这些来
Thanks so much for grabbing these, Nathan.
老兄 我饿死了
Dude, I'm so hungry.
妈妈 我做完我们的三明治了
Mommy, we finished our sandwiches.
哦 你为我做的吗
Oh, you made that for me.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这是我们第一个三明治 我们希望给你吃的
It's our first sandwich ever. We want you to have it.
里面有花生酱和生菜
It has peanut butter and lettuce.
我加了点番茄酱
I added the ketchup.
哦 这看起来味道很好啊
Oh, wow. This looks delicious.
知道嘛 这三明治虽然看起来很好
You know, the sandwiches look pretty good,
但我想我还是吃Grant和Lila做的
but I think I'm gonna have to go with Grant and Lila's instead.
我们也做了一个给Dev的
We made one for Dev, too.
哇 你做了一个给我吗
Whoa. You made one for me?
-是的 -太谢谢了
- Yes. - Aw, thanks.
我们还给你画了一张画
And we drew you a picture to go with it.
这是Grant Lila和Dev
Grant, Lila, and Dev.
呃 有点种族主义了
Aw, it's a little racist,
但谢谢了
but thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我必须诚实地说 这看起来很恶心
I got to be honest. That looks pretty disgusting.
我还是吃这个了 不好意思了
I'm gonna eat this one. I'm sorry.
各位 这太好吃了
You guys, that is so good.
真的很好吃
It's really good.
Amanda 既然你吃他们做的 我能把你那份也吃了吗
Amanda, can I have yours since you're eating their thing?
你不能
No, you may not.
就咬一口
Just a little bite?
一小口
A little bite.
这个也好好吃啊
This one's good, too!
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表