剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
我是说 我会很好奇
I mean, I'd be intrigued.
我会狂点那新闻
I'd click the shit out of that.
泄露它吧 兄弟
Leak it, dude.
把私下的种族歧视扩大成大众化
Private racism becoming public racism
一定会引起一阵轰动
that gets fools fired is so bomb.
好吧
All right.
我会跟我的经纪人说 看我们怎么做
I'll talk to my agent, see what we can do.
这就是你的好主意吗
That's your big idea?
你就是想要泄露那封邮件吗
You're just gonna leak the email?
你是什么 傻子吗
What are you, a dummy?
你们抓住Danvers的大痛处了
You've got Danvers by the balls.
他们打了我办公室电♥话♥一整天了
They've been calling my office all day
试图安排会面 所以大家可以坐下来
trying to set up a meeting so that he can sit down
好好道歉
and apologize.
Shannon 我不想这么做
Shannon, I don't want to go there
不想成为印度版的Al Sharpton 听那些假惺惺的道歉
and be the Indian Al Sharpton and get some phony apology.
我才懒得理那些道歉
I don't give a shit about the apology.
我是说 我懒得理你的想法
I mean, I don't care about your feelings.
如果会面进展好 你得到这个工作 这戏又能火
If this meeting goes well, you get the job, and it's a hit?
如果你想看看其中的利害关系
I mean, I could show you David Schwimmer's house
我可以给你看大卫·休默(老友记主演)的房♥子
if you need to see what's at stake here.
我打赌一定很大的
I bet it's huge.
他拍《老友记》挣不少啊
He's made so much off Friends.
这个 我们能让他同时选用我和Ravi吗
Well, can't we get him to cast me and Ravi?
Ravi 那他妈是谁啊
Ravi? Who the fuck is that?
就是另外一个印度家伙吧
Is that the other Indian dude?
我不是他的经纪人 所以我才懒得理他
I don't rep him. Therefore, I don't give a fuck about him.
你先管好你自己的破事
You need to get your shit straight first.
别为一封种族歧视的邮件生气了
Don't get pissed about one racist email
让它毁了你的长♥期♥职业生涯
and let it ruin your career long term!
你知道我见过多少关于歧视黑人的东西吗
You know how much racist stuff I've read about black people?
还有关于女性性别歧视吗
Sexist stuff about women?
如果我把那些邮件都泄露出去 整到他们被炒鱿鱼
If I forwarded all of those emails and got people fired,
我就是这里的老板了
I'd be working here by my damn self.
别把这搞砸了
Don't fuck this up!
Dev 我想要挣这钱
I'm trying to get this money, Dev.
我试图挣这钱
I'm trying to get this money,
我打算挣和《老友记》一样多的钱 然后被你搞砸了
I'm trying to get this Friends money, and you fucking it up.
我没打算把赚大钱的机会扔大海啊
I'm not trying to fuck up your Friends money.
你千万别搞砸我的金饭碗
You better not fuck up my Friends money.
在这边
Right over here.
不错的风景
Quite a view.
嗯 是一个不错的办公室 对吧
Yeah, it's a nice office, right?
比我在Nickelodeon实习时的环境要好多了
Much better than the spot I had when I interned at Nickelodeon.
我今早又看了一次你的试镜
I was just watching your audition again this morning.
靠 这是他们放棒球的地方吗
"Damn! That's where they put the baseball?"
先生 你是一个有趣的人
You, sir, are a funny man.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Appreciate it.
好啦 别再拐弯抹角了
All right, let's not beat around the bush.
关于那封邮件 我非常抱歉
I am truly sorry for the email.
是一个超级傻♥逼♥的笑话 我不该开这玩笑的
It was a really stupid joke I never should have made.
听着 我很高兴能来见你
Look, I'm happy to meet with you,
但我们别再自欺欺人了
but let's not kid ourselves.
这些道歉都是假的
These apologies are always phony.
你写了那封邮件 你开了那些低级笑话
You wrote that email. You made your shitty joke.
唯一不同的是 你被我发现了
The only thing that's changed is, I caught you,
所以我们不用来这么一套
so we don't really need to do this.
这很难搞 我都不知道说什么了
This is tough. I mean, I don't know what to say.
我希望你能够...
I wish you could just...
更多地去了解我
get to know me a little bit better.
我不是你想的那样
I'm not who you think I am.
你喜欢尼克队吗
You like the Knicks?
哇
Whoa!
你以前坐过场边的座位吗
You ever sat courtside before?
没有 我做Go-Gurt广♥告♥
No, I do Go-Gurt commercials.
我不管理一个电视网
I don't run a TV network.
当我还是小孩时 我曾经超爱去看尼克队比赛的
When I was a kid, I used to love to go to Knicks games.
从没想过我能坐在场边看比赛
Never thought I'd be sitting courtside.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我甚至不敢相信他们让人坐那么近
I can't even believe they let people sit this close.
我是说 咋能阻止Jerry Ferrara(演员)特意绊倒球员呢
I mean, what's to stop Jerry Ferrara from just tackling a player?
-嘿 你饿了吗 -嗯
-Hey, you hungry? -Yeah.
没问题 嘿 这里来点玉米片
I got you. Hey, order of nachos here.
这特么发生啥事了 你看到了吗
What the fuck? Did you see that?
这娃刚吃的我一片玉米片
That kid just ate one of my nachos.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊 他刚吃了一片
Yeah! He just ate one.
这孩真差劲
Ugh, this kid is the worst.
当我那么小的时候
I would have given anything
我会为了能坐那么近看比赛而干任何事情
to do something this cool when I was little.
他就坐在这看手♥机♥ 他现在还偷吃玉米片
He's just sitting here on his phone. Now he's stealing nachos.
每个比赛都有这么些小孩的
They got one of these kids at every game.
-场边捣蛋的小孩 -你知道啥么
-Courtside brats. -You know what?
-我要来说点什么了 -好啊 去收拾他吧
-I'm gonna say something. -Yeah, go get him.
嘿
Hey.
你拿了我一片玉米片
You take one of my nachos?
是啊
Yeah.
那是我的玉米片
Those are my nachos.
所以呢 我想要一片啊
So? I wanted one.
但你不能就这么偷人家的玉米片啊
Yeah, but you can't just steal people's nachos, okay?
你知道你有多么幸运吗 你才12岁
You realize how lucky you are? You're 12 years old.
你就能坐在场边看尼克队比赛了
You're sitting courtside at a Knicks game.
这不是你自己赚来的
You didn't earn this.
我还得经历被歧视的心灵创伤才来到这里
I had to suffer through a minor racial trauma to get here.
好啦 Sam
All right, Sam.
看来你♥爸♥爸最后还是不能来看比赛了
Looks like your dad's not gonna make it to the game after all,
但他跟你说生日快乐了 等下家里见
but he says happy birthday, and he'll see you at home.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
他说等下我可以带你去玩具店
He said I can take you to the toy store afterwards
给你买♥♥任何低于2000刀的玩具
and buy you anything under $2,000.
不用了 没什么 回家吧
No, that's all right. Let's just go home.
嘿嘿 想要这些玉米片吗
Hey, hey. Do you want the rest of the nachos?
很抱歉 生日快乐
I'm sorry. Happy birthday.
哦 等一下
Oh, wait.
我得抓一片
Just one.
哎哟
I mean, come on.
我不可能知道他的具体情况啊
There's no way I could have known that was his situation.
你知道什么不
You know what?
我们去贵宾室瞧瞧吧
Let's go check out the VIP suite.
-好啊 -走吧
-Yeah. -Let's go.
嘿 朋友 你好嘛
Hey, what do you say, buddy?
-渴了吗 -嗯
-You thirsty? -Yeah.
好的 给你拿水
All right, let's get you situated.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
-给你 -赞啊
-Here you go. -Nice.
-哦 你吃海鲜吗 -吃啊
-Oh, are you a seafood guy? -Yes.
好的 你得试一下这些虾
All right, well, you got to get your hands on this shrimp.
-太好吃呃 -Jerry Danvers
-It's fantastic. -Jerry Danvers.
-嘿 -我的朋友
-Hey. -My man.
-Busta(美国说唱歌♥手)也在这 -你怎么样
-There he is, Busta! -How are you?
-你还好吧 -很好 很高兴见到你
-How are you, sir? -Great. Good to see you.
嘿 这是Dev Shah 那个很滑稽的演员
Hey, this is Dev Shah, hilarious actor.
他很快就是大明星了
He's gonna be a big star any day.
-不错啊 -兄弟 你怎么样了
-Cool. -How you doing, brother?
-很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你 Busta Rhymes
Yeah, good to meet you too, Busta Rhymes.
嘿 所以最近在干什么
Hey, so what are you up to?
干做完专辑 让自己忙活着
Just finishing the album. Staying busy.
事实上 我最近才录了
As a matter of fact, I just recently recorded
几首曲子 需要你听一下
a couple of tunes that I need you to check out.
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表