剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
我们能见一面聊聊吗
Could we meet up and talk?
嗯 有这个必要
Yeah, I think we should.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你头发染红了
Your hair's red.
Dev 我要搬去东京
Dev, I'm moving to Tokyo.
什么
What?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我以为一切安好
I thought things were going fine,
然后我开始考虑你说的话
and then I started to think about what you said
关于我们的感情路
about how we're on this path,
你说的有点道理
and you're kind of right.
然后我想到了我姐姐
And then I thought about my sister
她一直想住在巴黎
and how she always wanted to live in Paris,
而现在她再也去不了了
and now she's never going to.
如果我现在不去日本以后也去不了了
And if I don't do this now, I don't think I ever will.
你深思熟虑过吗
Have you really thought this through?
你要怎么赚钱
What are you gonna do for work?
你不讲日语
You don't speak Japanese or anything.
我不知道 我会想出办法的
I don't know. I'll figure something out.
我爱你 但我想这么做
Look, I love you, but I want to do this.
这对我很重要
This is important to me.
我不想某天醒来
I don't want to wake up one day and wonder,
好奇如果我去了日本会怎样
"What would it have been like if I went to Japan?"
我一直小心翼翼
I always play it safe,
我没法继续下去了
and I can't do it anymore.
我们生命中能用来消耗挥霍的时间渐渐消逝
The time in our life to do crazy shit is winding down,
而且我不想某天醒来
and I don't want to wake up one day
发觉那扇窗已经关闭
and see that the window is already closed.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常非常抱歉
Really, really sorry.
哥们 我不敢相信他们
Dude, I can't believe they
把咱们在电影里的戏份剪得一干二净
cut both of us out of the movie entirely.
是的 同样的事情在我拍《露天烧烤3》时也发生了
Yeah. That happened to me on The Cookout 3.
整个我在吃派大赛上
The whole subplot of me beating Marquise
打败Marquise的次要情节被剪了
at the pie-eating contest got scrapped.
你怎么样了
So how you doing?
除了这团糟
Well, in addition to that whole mess,
我女朋友算是离开我了
my lady kind of left me.
-她搬去日本了 -哇
-She moved to Japan. -Wow.
她跑去尽可能离你远的地方
She got as far away from you as possible.
是的
Yeah.
太...不幸了
That-- That sucks.
我提议我们俩
I did this thing where I had each of us
按照百分比写出
write down what percent out of 100
究竟我们能有多少可能共度余生
we thought that we'd be the last people we'd be together with.
结果不尽人意
Did not go well.
不会有好结果的
No, it wouldn't.
这简直是个烂到爆的主意
That's a horrendous idea.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这简直帮倒忙
That's so, so ill-advised.
特别愚蠢
Really stupid.
她写了多少
What did she write?
百分之七十
Seventy.
七十不算坏
Seventy is not bad.
七十不算好了
Seventy is not good.
那是C减 烂透了
That's a C-minus. It's horrible.
二十或三十 那才是坏
A 20 or a 30, that's bad.
七十很体面了
Seventy is decent.
就像是你及格了
It's like... you passed.
难道不应该是一百吗
Shouldn't you be at 100, though?
我参加了一个朋友的婚礼
I went to this friend's wedding,
他们互换了婚姻誓词
and they did their vows,
特别棒你知道吗
and it was incredible, you know?
我知道 婚誓都超级浪漫
And I know, like, vows are super romantic or whatever,
但是 看起来他们契合度是百分百
but still, it... It seemed like they were at 100.
这故事不错 但没人是十全十美
That's a nice story, but nobody is at 100.
我的婚姻很好 有时我们能做到百分之九十
I mean, I'm in a great marriage, and sometimes we're at 90.
其他时候 我们都只是在百分之二十或三十
Other times, we're at, like, 20 or 30.
数字上下起伏
It goes up and down.
不是说一直都是那样的
It's not just, like, one number all the time.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
你是Mucinex广♥告♥里的那个男的吗
Are you the dude from the Mucinex commercial?
没错 是我
Yeah, that's me.
靠 不是吧
Oh, no shit.
天啊撸
Dude, oh, my God.
你是那个讨厌鬼
You were the booger.
噢 不是Mucinex
Oh, no, not Mucinex!
哦
Oh!
这太神奇了
This is amazing, man.
呃 我和我朋友在一起 所以...
All right, well, I'm with my friend, so...
噢 酷
Oh, awesome.
没事 老兄
Yeah, all right, dude.
他刚刚不问我就照了一张相
He just took a picture of me without asking.
太没礼貌了
That was rude.
再一次 兄弟 关于你女朋友的事很抱歉
Again, man, sorry about the girlfriend.
糟糕透了
That sucks.
的确艰难啊
Yeah, it's tough, man.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know what to do.
长♥期♥伴侣关系都是很艰难的
Long-term relationships are tough.
你不能期待瞬间点起熊熊大火
You can't just expect a big roaring fire right away,
对吧
right, you know?
你不能一开始就往里面放大木头
You can't put the big logs in first.
你要先放小的东西
You got to start with the small stuff,
比如引火柴
the kindling, right?
你把那放进去后才放大木块
And you add that, then you put in the big logs,
最后你才有了熊熊大火
and then you have a roaring fire,
这才是一段细水长流的感情
and that's a good relationship, right?
但是小心点
But be careful.
有时引火柴很难找到
Sometimes kindling wood is hard to find,
你懂的 得好的木材
you know, good wood,
所以别觉得理所当然
so don't take it for granted.
-先生 要毯子吗 -谢谢
-Blanket, sir? -Thank you.
你之前去过吗
Have you ever been before?
没 这是第一次
Nope, first time.
是什么让你想去意大利呢
So what takes you to Italy?
意面吧
Pasta?
我很喜欢吃 我也喜欢做意面
I really like eating it, and I enjoy making it,
所以前几天
so a few days ago,
我决定打包好所有行李
I just decided to pack up all my stuff
搬去意大利 然后去学做意面
and move to Italy and go to pasta-making school.
你准备去多久
Wow, how long you going for?
我不知道
I don't know.
很大胆的决定啊
Big move.
你说走就走啊
You just decided just like that?
没错
Just like that.
(BGM: Sparks - Tryouts For The Human Race)
全季终
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表