剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
那里的工人在老年人身上
where, uh, the workers were practicing wrestling moves
练摔跤
on the residents.
有些拍下来的片段很残忍♥
Some of these clips were pretty brutal.
有一个叫Mongo的男人
There was this one guy, Mongo.
他会把人当打桩机用
He would give people pile drivers.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
就是你把某个人翻个儿
That's where you take someone, you flip them up,
然后你把他们的头朝地 像这样 砰
and you slam their head down like this, boom!
我是说 我不觉得我爷爷
I mean, I don't think my grandpa
能够忍♥受得了这种事
could handle something like that.
我们这里从来没有虐待问题
Oh, we've never had any abuse issues here.
好吧
Um, okay.
有个人就是超爱搬弄是非
This one guy who just loved clotheslining people.
他会说 小心 Agnes
He was just like, "Watch out, Agnes!" Pff!
小心 Raymond
"Look out, Raymond!" Pff!
让开 Arthur
"Coming through, Arthur!" Pff!
别占道 Cecilia
"Clear the way, Cecilia!" Pff!
我来了 Margaret
"Here I come, Margaret!" Pff!
好吧 你懂的 就很糟糕
"All right--" You know, just awful.
Anthony 特色菜有什么
So, Anthony, what are the specials?
今天我们供应超棒的鸡肉烩饭
Today we have an excellent chicken Milanese,
法国小牛肉
a veal Francese,
还有我个人最爱
and my personal favorite,
家常牛尾红酱宽面
homemade pappardelle with an oxtail ragù.
Boníssima牌子
Boníssima!
噢 Anthony 你让我觉得这些菜
Ooh, Anthony, you're getting me very excited
都很不错
with all these dishes.
Carol 我是一个爱好广泛的男人
Carol, I'm a man of many interests,
但我真正的热情可能是意面
but my true passion might be pasta.
伏特加酱汁通心粉
Rigatoni with vodka sauce?
奶油沙司丸子
Gnocchi with Bolognese?
Bamonte的混合沙拉
Bamonte's combination salad?
听起来不是很吸引人 但我打赌一定好吃
Well, that doesn't sound that exciting, but I bet it's good.
告诉我你怎么认识我可爱的孙女
So tell me how you met my lovely granddaughter.
呃 是在一场正式舞会里
Um, it was at a dance, a formal dance.
少来
Oh, come on.
说实话
Tell me the truth.
别把我想成假正经的老人
Don't treat me like some old prude.
好吧 我们在酒吧认识的
All right. Well, we met at a bar.
我们都醉了
And we both got pretty drunk,
呃 然后上♥床♥了
and, uh, we hooked up that night.
接着你们开始约会了吗
Then you started dating?
没有 那天晚上有点复杂
No, that night got a little complicated
我本不该陷入这些麻烦的
for reasons I probably shouldn't get into.
但是我们几周后又偶遇了
But we ran into each other a few weeks later.
然后你们开始约会了吗
Then you started dating?
没有 她那时还和前任好着
No, she was still seeing her ex-boyfriend at that time,
但他们最后分手了
but they eventually broke up.
然后我们开始来来回♥回♥发短♥信♥
And we started texting back and forth.
我们一起去了纳什维尔
We took a trip to Nashville together.
接着我们开始约会
And then we started dating.
哇
Wow.
我和Harry之间简单多了
There were much fewer steps for me and Harry.
那会人们都是怎么约会的
What was it like dating back then?
感觉所有的事情都更好更简易
Seems like everything was a little nicer and simpler.
邻居的一个小伙子对我说
A guy from the neighborhood came up and said,
你好漂亮
"You're beautiful.
我想娶你
I'm gonna marry you."
然后他做到了 接着抚养了一群孩子
Then he did. Then you raise a bunch of kids.
你丈夫去世了 你的孩子送你去敬老院
Your husband dies. Your kids put you in a home.
然后你和孙女的跨种族
And then you're eating pasta
男友一起吃意面
with your granddaughter's ethnic boyfriend.
感觉不来
Seems nice, though.
你向一段感情许下承诺 然后承诺就起作用了
You committed to a relationship, and it worked.
你不会一直关心外面的世界
You weren't constantly concerned about what else was out there.
我是幸运的
I was lucky.
别人有不幸的
Other people were miserable.
一切发生得太快
And everything happened so fast.
我二十岁时开始养家糊口
I was raising a family when I was 20 years old.
哇 我二十岁时绝对没你那能耐
Wow, I definitely couldn't have done that when I was 20.
凭借我在尼克儿童频道实习赚来的学分
Would have been hard to support a family on school credit
是难以做到养家糊口的
that I was earning for my internship at Nickelodeon.
不过肯定也有趣事啦
There must have been some fun times, though.
我曾经为了见西纳特拉(美国歌♥手 演员)
I once hitchhiked to Atlantic City
搭便车去大西洋城
on an ice truck to see Sinatra.
瞧见没 这才是故事
See? That's a story.
我有啥故事可以告诉我的孩子们呢
What am I gonna tell my kids?
我妈曾经开车带我去看了河豚鱼乐队(一支美国流行乐队)
"Oh, once my mom drove me to see Hootie and the Blowfish."
你会有故事的 相信我
You'll have stories, believe me.
我希望如此
I hope so.
好吧 所以我们说
All right, so let's say
你不需要那么快安定下来
you didn't have to settle down so quick.
你觉得你会做些什么呢
What do you think you would have done?
我不知道 我一直喜欢音乐
I don't know. I always loved music.
可能是那个领域的什么工作吧
Maybe something in that field.
我希望Rachel还做音乐
I wish Rachel still played music.
她的乐队棒极了
Her band was fantastic.
Rachel在乐队里吗 我不知道哎
Rachel was in a band? I didn't know that.
那个乐队叫 诈骗乐队 还是 刀疤乐队来着
It was called... A scam band, or a... scar band.
等等 Rachel在斯卡风格的乐队吗
Wait, Rachel was in a ska band?
是啊
Yeah.
她的乐队叫Nostraskamus吗
Her band was called Nostraskamus?
Carol奶奶 请给我这张照片
Grandma Carol, please give me this photo.
我能留着它吗 拜托 拜托 拜托啦
Can I have it? Please, please, please.
我求你啦 让我留着吧 好吗
I'm begging you. Let me have it, please?
你为什么不借呢
Why don't you borrow it
然后下周来看我的时候再还回来
and bring it back when you visit me next week?
好吧
Deal.
准备好去吃晚饭了么
You ready to get dinner?
嗯 等一秒
Yeah, one sec.
让我拼完这美丽的牡马鬃毛
Just finishing this beautiful stallion's mane.
完美
Perfect.
嘿 爸爸 你介意Paro来和我们一起吃晚饭吗
Hey, Dad, do you mind if Paro comes to dinner with us?
那玩偶吗
That puppet thing?
哦不 我只是开玩笑
Oh, no. I'm just kidding.
当我没说
Never mind.
暖和吗
Warm?
晚饭后见 哥们儿
See you after dinner, buddy.
好了 Carol奶奶
All right, Grandma Carol.
我们帮你从敬老院里偷溜出来
We broke you out of your retirement home.
你免费搭了冰卡车去看了西纳特拉
You hitchhiked on an ice truck to see Sinatra.
就我们俩的悄悄话 你曾做过最逊的事儿是什么
Between us, what's the worst thing you've ever done?
呃 有一次 是孩子们出生前的事
Well, one time, before the kids were born,
我偷了一辆车
I stole a car.
啥 Carol奶奶
What? Grandma Carol!
怎么回事
How did that happen?
我在街上走
I was walking on the street,
忽然看到一个男子车没熄火
and I saw a man leave his car running
然后跑进了一个商店
and go into a store.
不知怎么的 我觉得
For some reason, I felt like
我必须要上车然后把它开走
I had to get in and start driving.
我不知道自己抽了啥风
I don't know what came over me.
但就是得这么做
I just had to do it.
我开上了高速公路
I got on the highway and took off.
那是一辆敞篷车
The car was a convertible.
我还记得当时吹在脸上的风
I still remember the wind on my face.
这么多年来第一次
For the first time in years,
我觉得我可以去到任何地方
I felt like I could go anywhere,
做任何事
do anything.
有无限的可能性
The possibilities were endless.
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表