剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
It's fine.
但这事之前 你最近也有点过于安静
But even before that, you've been a little quiet lately.
事情还好吗
Is everything okay?
好吧
All right.
如果你想谈也可以
If you want to get into it, we can.
我会诚实以对 但
I'll be honest with you, but, you know,
你可得保证别生我气 然后咱们谈谈
promise not to get mad at me,and we can have a conversation.
我保证 请直说吧
I promise. Please be honest with me.
我被吓坏了
I got really freaked out
当我们在Larry和Andrea婚礼上
when we were at Larry and Andrea's wedding.
仅仅是听着他们的誓词 然后思考婚姻
Just hearing the vows and thinking about marriage
和以后的生活 我就觉得很恐惧
and all that stuff, it just--It just freaked me out.
-为什么 -我也不清楚
-Why? -I don't know.
我觉得年轻时 像二十多岁的时候
I feel like when you're younger,in your 20s,
你面前的人生道路不甚清晰
the road ahead in your life,it's not as clear.
你不清楚自己的未来在何方
You don't know where it's going.
前方会有你意想不到的转弯
There's turns you don't expect.
会有不期而遇的惊喜
There's surprises.
但当你渐渐变老
And then as you get older,
摆在面前的路就会渐渐明朗
the road just becomes a little bit clearer,
你知道自己将会何去何从
and you just know where you're gonna go,
前方的惊喜少了 喜出望外的时候也少了
and there's less surprise and less excitement,
然后你就看到了清晰的未来
and you see what's ahead.
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
我们之间的关系已经没那么多激♥情♥了是吗
That our relationship isn't exciting enough?
不是 我只是说
No, I'm just saying,
到了这个年纪真的很焦虑
at this age, it's really intense.
不论你在做什么
Whatever you're doing in your life,
和谁在一起 都有可能就此定下了 你懂吗
whoever you're with, that's maybe it, you know?
这真的让人压力很大
And it's a lot of pressure.
嗯 我懂了
Okay, I get that.
但你是想说不那么确定
But are you saying that you're not sure
想和我在一起吗
you want to be with me?
没有 我没这意思
No, I'm not saying that.
听起来你就是这个意思
Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.
听起来像是你还没决定想不想和我共度余生
It sounds like you're not sure you want to be with me
什么你不喜欢前面的路
and that you don't like the road
什么你这也不想那也不想
and you don't fucking want to do this or something.
不是的 但就算我不确定
No, but even if I wasn't sure,
就能说我是个可恶的人吗
does that make me a horrible person?
难道你对所有事都可以百分百肯定吗
Or what, are you, like, 100% sure about everything?
你没有疑惑没有恐惧吗
You have no doubts, no fears?
不 我并不是完全确定
No, I'm not 100% sure.
那你有百分之多少的肯定
Well, what percentage sure are you?
要不这样 我们都写下来
Hey, why don't we just--Why don't we just write it down?
这可能是个有趣的实验
It'll be an interesting experiment.
真的吗 你真的想把这个写下来么
Really? You want to write it down?
写下我认为我们有多少可能性走在一起吗
The percentage I think we're gonna be together?
这是个糟糕的想法啊
That's a horrible idea.
为什么我们不能好好谈谈呢
Why don't we just have a conversation?
因为我试图好好谈了啊
Because I tried to have a conversation,
但你已经开始发火了
and you just started getting mad at me.
好吧 成 咱们写
Okay, fine, yeah, let's write it down.
百分之八十吗
Eighty?
百分之七十
Seventy?
怎么了 七十不低啊
What? Seventy is a high number.
可是并没有我写的八十高
It's not as high as 80,the number I wrote.
我很高兴你写百分之八十啊
And I love that you wrote that down,
但七十也很高啊
but 70 is just as high.
(Rotten Tomatoes 美国一个以提供电影相关评论、资讯和新闻为主的网站)
不是的 如果烂番茄上有个电影只有7分
No, if there's a movie on Rotten Tomatoes and it has a 70%,
大家对它褒贬不一 我是绝对不会看的
people say it has mixed reviews, and I definitely don't go see it.
也就是说如果我们之间的关系是部电影的话
So you're saying that if our relationship was a movie,
你不会去看的
you wouldn't go see it.
我是出于保守啊
I was being conservative.
我不想希望越大失望越大
I didn't want to go super high and you go low.
这还有什么关系呢
What does it even matter?
难道我们不该不假思索地
Shouldn't we have both written 100 right away
双双写下百分百吗
without even thinking about it?
Larry和Andrea他们就是啊 这是可能存在的事
Larry and Andrea were at 100. That exists.
如果我们没写下百分百 我们写什么七十 八十的
If we're not at 100,we're writing fucking 70 and 80,
为什么还要这么做呢
why are we even doing this?
看起来你还真的开始用数字衡量我们之间的关系了
Well, seems like you've really done the math on our relationship.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我应该去Melinda那呆段时间
I think I should go stay at Melinda's for a little bit.
等等 所以你就这么走了吗
Oh, wait, so now you're just leaving?
你要离开公♥寓♥了吗
You're leaving the apartment?
是啊 因为我敢百分百肯定
Yeah, because I'm 100% sure
我现在不想看见你
I don't want to be around you right now.
天啊 队长
Oh, my God, Cap.
那个游戏感觉糟透了
That game sounds horrible.
你为什么这么做啊
Why would you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
当时看起来是个好主意
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
我当时想到的时候还挺激动的
I was actually psyched when I thought of it.
没准我可以学来当分手法宝
I may have to steal that for a breakup move.
绝对很快能惹怒Rachel
Definitely got Rachel pissed very quickly.
所以你们现在是真分了吗
So are you guys really broken up?
我不确定 我也懵逼了
I'm not sure. It was left kind of vague.
她就在朋友家住几天
She's just staying at her friend's place for a few days.
我意思是 你本意是好的
Yeah, I mean, at the heart of what you were trying to do
并没什么错
with that game is not wrong.
你已经不是二十二岁了
I mean, you're not 22.
如果你要谈一场恋爱 你就得认真
If you're gonna be in a relationship, you got to dive in.
你不会想搞砸的
You don't want to be messing around,
所以现在出现这种问题可能是好的
so maybe it's good it came up now.
可能吧
Maybe.
但愿我们只是需要缓几天
Hopefully, we just need a couple of days,
然后就能解决所有问题
and we can sort it all out.
当你闭上眼睛 你能看到Dev和Rachel生了孩子
When you close your eyes, do you see Dev and Rachel
一起住在舒适的房♥子里的画面
in a cozy house with little Devs running around,
还是看到Dev和别的妹子们一起玩耍呢
or do you see Dev out on the town with brand-new ladies?
我只看到黑屏
I just see black.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
世界末日
End of days.
我看见生命在我面前开枝散叶
"I saw life branching out before me,
就像故事里的绿无花果树
like the green fig tree in the story.
(BGM: The Durutti Column - Otis)
每根枝丫顶尖肥硕的紫色无花果
From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig,
(BGM: The Durutti Column - Otis)
每根枝丫顶尖肥硕的紫色无花果
From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig,
是一个光明的未来在对我们召唤和示意
a wonderful future beckoned and winked.
一颗无花果是丈夫 一个幸福的家和孩子
One fig was a husband and a happy home and children,
另一颗是一名著名的诗人
and another fig was a famous poet,
另一颗是一名出色的教授
and another fig was a brilliant professor,
另一颗是欧洲 非洲和南美
and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America,
另一颗是君士坦丁 苏格拉底和阿提拉
and another fig was Constantine and Socrates and Attila
还有一群其他情人
and a pack of other lovers
有着奇怪的名字和标新立异的职业
with queer names and offbeat professions,
除了这些无花果
and beyond and above these figs
还有更多我认不出来的
were many more figs I couldn't quite make out.
我看见我自己坐在这棵无花果树的树桩前
I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree,
快饿死了
starving to death,
因为我不能决定
just because I couldn't make up my mind
我要选哪一颗无花果
which of the figs I would choose.
我每个都想要
I wanted each and every one of them,
但是选择一个意味着失去所有余下的
but choosing one meant losing all the rest,
当我坐在那 没法决定
and as I sat there, unable to decide,
无花果们开始变皱变黑
the figs began to wrinkle and go black.
一颗接着一颗
One by one,
全部跌落在我的脚下
they plopped to the ground at my feet."
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表