剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
And loving it, because it'd be adorable.
你想要 出去在城里周围走走吗
So you want to, like, head out, check out the town?
好呀 出去到处走走吧
Yeah, let's go wander around,
等晚些
and later on,
我想我们一定要去找一些honky-tonk
I think we definitely need to do a little honky-tonk.
嗯
Yeah.
-等一下 什么是honky-tonk -我也不确定
- Wait. What is honky-tonk? - I'm not sure.
我知道"白鬼" 在白人眼里是有点种族歧视的词
I know "Honky" Is, like, a semi-racist term for white people.
-嗯 -但我不知道Tonk是什么意思
- Mm-hmm. - But I don't know what "Tonk" Is.
我来查一下Tonk是啥意思吧
I'm gonna look up "Tonk."
好的
Okay.
"Tonk"的意思是
"Tonk" Means...
猛打
"To defeat heavily,
强打 击溃
to hit hard, to trounce."
等一下
So wait.
Honky-tonk是指白人在用力打砸吗
Honky-tonk means white people hitting it hard?
作为少数种族
As a minority,
我得承认对于这么个情况我有那么点紧张
I'll admit I'm a little bit nervous about a situation
如果一大群白人在打砸
where a large group of white people are hitting it hard,
我就去凑热闹
but I'll take my chances.
好吧白鬼 我们去玩吧
All right, honky, let's go tonk.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 哇
Hey. Whoo.
这件适合我么
Think I can pull this off?
绝对可以啊
Ooh, definitely.
我在找一件外套可以真正传达出
So I was looking for a jacket that really conveyed
我有多么爱蒙大拿州
how much I love the state of Montana.
这件能胜任吧
Does this do the trick?
嗯 我觉得可以的
Yeah, I think it does.
太好啦
Great.
所以这个叫Manuel的家伙
Um, so this guy Manuel,
他为音乐人设计了很多外套
he designs a lot of jackets for musicians,
他也弄很多东西给猫王和约翰尼·卡什(乡村音乐创作歌♥手)
and he made stuff for Elvis and Johnny Cash.
他们超酷的
They're so cool.
你知道约翰尼·卡什是我听得第一张CD碟吗
You know that Johnny Cash was my first album?
什么 不会吧
What? Come on.
第一张碟就是它也太酷了
That's way too cool of a first album.
是吧 你的呢
Is it really? What was yours?
美女与野兽的原声碟
The soundtrack to Beauty and the Beast.
真可爱
Oh, that's so cute.
那之后的是什么呢
And what was after that?
Vanilla Ice的专辑 《To the Extreme》
Um, Vanilla Ice, To the Extreme.
不是吧 发生什么了
Oh, no, what happened?
Ice他是个有才的人
Hey, the Ice man was a phenomenon.
你的第二张专辑是什么
What was your second album?
让我猜一下
Oh, let me guess.
The Pixies Cure Joy Division(均是乐队名字)的歌♥吗
The Pixies, Cure, Joy Division?
其实是Pavement(美国乐队)
Actually, it was Pavement.
好啦 停
All right, stop.
《Collaborate and listen》
Collaborate and listen.
逮到你了 Ice的秘密粉丝吧
Busted. Closet Ice fan.
你们能去其他地方聊么
Can you guys bond somewhere else?
我现在只想自个儿待着
I'm really alone right now.
暴脾气的McGrumperson
Grumpy McGrumperson over there.
不好意思
Sorry?
我的名字不叫暴脾气的McGrumperson
The name is not Grumpy McGrumperson.
我叫做Steve
It's Steve.
我很饿啊
Ooh, I'm hungry.
我们要去找些东西吃么
Should we get something to eat?
嗯 好的
Yeah, sure.
对面街那家店怎么样
What about that place across the street?
要我打开Yelp搜一下附近好吃的吗
Yeah, should I look it up on Yelp, see if it's any good?
我是说
Well, I mean,
一个魁梧的男人正往里走
a large man is walking in there right now,
他看起来很激动
and he seems super excited.
我猜这算是种老派作风的Yelp
Yeah, I guess that kind of is like old-school Yelp, right,
跟着兴奋胖子步伐走
following around really excited fat people?
大号♥人群
Plus-sized people.
丰满的人
Full-bodied people.
你看见这个吗
Ooh, do you see this?
Tickler独家烤鸡腿
Tickler's drummies:
我们选用优质的鸡肉
"We take the finest chicken we can find
然后切下鸡腿
and isolate the drumsticks
最后浇盖上Tickler特有的白色烧烤酱
and cover them in Tickler's signature white barbecue sauce."
给我来一打
Uh, 12 drummies, please.
你想要分点招牌套餐组合吗
You want to split a pit master combo,
烤鸡腿和排骨
drummies and ribs?
不 我不能这么做
Oh, no, I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
我是素食主义者
I'm kind of a vegetarian.
不是吧
No!
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
我吃鱼
I mean, I eat fish.
但我不吃章鱼
But I don't eat octopus.
为什么不吃
Why no octopus?
章鱼是一种世上最聪明的动物之一
Octopus are some of the smartest animals in the world.
他们能解决复杂的问题
They can solve complex problems.
他们有着独特的个性和意见
They have distinct personalities and opinions, and...
等下
Wait, hold on.
章鱼没有意见的
Octopuses don't have opinions.
这不可能是真的
That can't be true.
不会有只章鱼相信
There's not, like, an octopus that believes
强制性最低刑期
in mandatory minimum sentences
然后另一只章鱼觉得
and then another octopus that feels like
恢复才是关键
rehabilitation is key.
如果海洋里有监狱
I mean, if there were jails in the ocean
而且有一套政♥治♥政策引进他们的生态系统
and that was a political policy introduced into their ecosystem,
他们或许会发表些意见
yeah, they might have an opinion about it.
这里有你要吃的东西么
so is there enough stuff here for you to eat?
我能找到点什么吃的
Yeah, I'll figure something out.
我准备从菜单上点些辅菜
I'll just order off the sides menu.
我爱辅菜
I love sides.
好吧
Okay.
哇 Rachel 这可是个严重的问题
Man, that's a pretty big bombshell to drop, Rachel.
吃饭在约会中很重要
Eating is a big part of dating,
如果你严格规定饮食
and if you got this strict diet,
那我们就不能平分了
we're gonna run into problems going splitsies.
甚至现在
Even now,
我得在排骨和鸡肉里选一样
I got to pick between the ribs and the chicken.
我都想试一下 但我不能
I want to try them both, but I can't.
太困难了
That's hard.
我不是说我们是结了婚还是咋了
Not saying we're getting married or anything,
但是理论上
but theoretically,
一辈子都不能在
it would be an entire life of never going splitsies
牛肉 鸡肉 猪肉或者章鱼上平分
on any dish with beef, chicken, pork, or octopus.
哇 听起来很纠结
Wow. Sounds like a real struggle.
菜来啦
All right. Here we go.
一份排骨
One order of ribs,
还有女士的
and for the lady...
用餐愉快
Y'all enjoy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为我可以点更多辅菜
Oh, I thought I'd be able to order more off the sides menu.
我没料到他们几乎所有菜都用了猪油
I didn't anticipate they'd cook literally everything in pork fat.
你点的够吃吗
Yeah. Is that gonna be enough food?
-够的 -好吧
- Oh, it's gonna be fine. - All right.
最后重中之重的一道菜
All right, last but not least,
Tickler的招牌鸡腿
Tickler's famous drummies
配上我们特制的白烧烤酱
and our special white barbecue sauce.
神马
What?!
招牌鸡腿 怎么回事
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表