剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表
Tickler's famous drummies... But how?
你看起来有点不高兴了
You seemed bummed.
我就给你点了让你尝尝
I ordered you some so you could try it.
我们可以把吃剩的给流浪汉
We'll just give the leftovers to a homeless person.
天啊噜 你太赞了
God damn it. You are amazing.
怎么样
How is it?
好吃
So good.
白烧烤酱
The white barbecue sauce...
好吃到爆
insane.
这个也好吃
That's good, too!
这两都很好吃
They're both really good.
但愿附近有流浪汉
I hope there's a homeless person nearby
这样我们可以把剩饭给他们
so we can give them the leftovers.
事实上 还是但愿
Actually, let's hope that
纳什维尔的扶贫工作做得很好
Nashville does such a good job fighting poverty
我们都找不到一个流浪汉
that we can't find a homeless person
以致于我们要把剩饭扔到垃圾桶
and we have to throw the leftovers in the trash.
白日梦做得不错
Cool fantasy.
天 我好撑
Oh, man, I'm so full.
我们可以继续探索这座美丽的城市
Well, we could continue exploring this beautiful city
毕竟飞了一路专门来参观
we flew all the way out here to visit,
或者我们可以睡一会
or we could go take a nap.
我选小睡一会
I vote nap.
我也是 那走吧
Me, too. Let's go.
嘿 我之前在谷歌♥上搜了酒店
Hey, so I Googled the hotel earlier,
然后发现还有另一个鬼魂在这里
and it turns out that there's another ghost among us.
什么 谁啊
What? Who?
小Justin
Baby Justin.
小Justin? 是谁
Baby Justin? Who's that?
他是Alfred的孩子
He's Alfred's kid.
很明显 他们都葬身火海了
Apparently, they both died in a fire,
他总是在找他爸爸
and he's always looking for his daddy.
太吓人了
That's terrifying.
我知道
I know.
-小Justin -讲真的 你别这样
- Baby Justin. - No. Don't do that, seriously.
好吧 咱们睡吧
All right, well, let's nap.
-好 -我准备用挺尸方式入睡
- Okay. - I'm gonna sleep coffin-style.
你见我爸了吗
Have you seen my dad?
我的天
Oh, my God!
小Justin
Baby Justin!
快走开
Get out of here.
别这样
Don't do that.
呃 我们该起来了吧
Um, should we get up?
好吧
Oh, all right.
天已经黑了
It's already dark.
我的天
Oh, my God!
是不是你写的
Did you write this?
什么
What?
怎么了
What's happening?
哦 天
Oh, my.
那可能是小Justin
That might be Baby Justin.
我没 我没写一个字
I didn't... I didn't write anything.
好吧 我写的
No, I wrote it.
嘿 你不是真的生气了吧
Hey, you're not really mad, are you?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
她不见了 她不见了
Oh, God, she's gone, I tell you. She's gone!
天哪
Oh, God.
我得打电♥话♥叫保安
I got to call security.
安保处嘛 小Justin来了
Security, it's Baby Justin.
他又带走了一个灵魂
He's taken another soul!
别这么玩 太他妈吓人了
All right, don't do that. That's fucking scary.
别制♥造♥这种声音
Don't make that noise.
我不觉得好笑
Don't... I don't think that's funny at all.
(BGM: J.J.Cale - Magnolia)
所以你一直住在纽约吗
So you pretty much always lived in New York?
是的 我在宾夕法尼亚大学念的书
Yeah, I finished school at Penn.
然后搬去了纽约
Then I moved to New York,
我在那待了六年
and I've been there for about six years.
你呢
What about you?
我在纽约上的学
Yeah, I went to school in New York,
我过去十五年几乎都待在那
and I've pretty much been there for the past, like, 15 years.
有点傻
Seems kind of dumb, though.
为什么我不搬到一个好一点的热带地区
Like, why don't I move somewhere nice and tropical?
我有一个朋友 他去夏威夷度假
I got a friend. He was vacationing in Hawaii.
然后他就留在那里
Then he just stayed there.
现在他开了一家潜水店 而且还住在那了
And now he, like, runs a scuba shop, and he lives there.
为什么没有更多的人做这样的事
Why don't more people do stuff like that?
我认为人们会恐惧
I think that people just get scared.
我姐姐从前一直说要去巴黎住一年
My sister used to always talk about living in Paris for a year,
听起来很酷
and it sounded so awesome.
然后突然
Then suddenly,
她结婚了 有了孩子
she's married, and she has a kid,
然后就变成了 哦 那个计划要泡汤了
and it's like, "Oh, well, guess that plan's dead."
我感觉一旦到了我们这年龄
Yeah, I feel like once you get to our age,
就很难有决心去做那么大的变动了
that window to do big moves like that starts to close.
而且还不是慢慢失去动力
And it doesn't even close slowly.
你只是突然发现 你不想这么做了
You just look up, and it's closed.
有时候我想做一些疯狂的事
At some point, I would love to do something crazy,
比如辞职
like quit my job,
做头发 搬到东京
change my hair, move to Tokyo,
但是我很可能还得学Jennifer
but I'll probably just pull a Jennifer
醒来发现腿上的小孩
and wake up with a kid in my lap
然后说 靠 忘了去做了
and be like, "Shit, forgot to do it."
没错
Yeah.
为什么选东京
Why Tokyo?
我一直想去
I've always wanted to go.
在我上高中时
And I was really into Japanese culture and stuff
我特别迷日本的文化和东西
when I was in high school.
你永远都可以学《一辈子做女孩》中那样
Well, you could always pull the Eat, Pray, Love move.
当你到了50岁 然后意识到你这一生就这么荒废了
You know, the window opens back up again when you turn 50
你就又有动力去干大事了
and you realize you fucked up your life.
所以你可以那时候再去旅行
So you can just travel then.
真压抑啊
Very depressing.
嘿 你们好
Hey, y'all.
我们是Fletcher和Fixins
We're Fletcher and the Fixins.
让我们一起摇摆吧
Let's honky-tonk.
一起摇摆
Honky-tonk!
看来我们就这么做
Okay, looks like we do this.
一起摇摆着
I think we're honky-tonkin'.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
什么
What?
这里绝对有白人
There's definitely white people here,
但是我不觉得他们有很用力地在敲
but I don't know if they're hitting it that hard.
我们要用力点吗
Should we hit it hard?
当然
Uh, yeah.
我们绝对很使劲地在敲
We're definitely hitting it hard.
我们好用力啊
We're hitting it so hard.
敬纳什维尔
To Nashville.
纳什维尔
Nashville.
如果你有一个锅肚猪当宠物
Okay, if you had a pet potbellied pig,
你会叫它什么
what would you name him?
Franklin
Franklin.
真的吗 这么快想好
Really? That was fast.
这事情我以前想过
It's something I've thought about before.
谢谢你带我来旅行
Hey, thank you for taking me on this trip.
谢谢你的陪伴
Thanks for coming along.
好消息
All right, good news.
这次不会有避孕套问题了
No condom issues this time.
我好累
Um, I'm pretty beat.
你想就直接睡吗
You want to just go to bed?
-没问题 -好的
- Yeah, sure. - All right.
剧集 | 无为大师(2015) | 导航列表