剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
talking about this place back when we were dating,
所以就想给你个惊喜
so I thought I'd surprise you,
我觉得最好的办法就是
and what better way
先让你觉得我搞砸了
to surprise you, than by making you think
再给你个惊喜
that I blew it?
简直是技高一筹
That made it even better.
我完全没想到
I had no idea.
我只以为你安排了一场糟透了的纪念日
I just thought you planned a terrible anniversary.
不过我要请你们帮个忙
Oh, uh, I do have one favor to ask you guys.
能不能换你们来开
Can you drive this rig home?
我们绕了一大圈 现在只差一小时了
We did a big loop, we're only about an hour away.
一般来说我不喜欢帮别人的忙
Normally, I don't like doing nice things for people,
但是你激励了我
but you have inspired me.
这次纪念日惊喜我很喜欢 亚当
That was a great anniversary surprise, Adam.
没人能超过你
No one will top this.
那我们的纪念日呢
Hey, what about our anniversary?
他只是想起了以前的事情
He just had to remember something.
我可是从你日记里才找到线索的
To figure out what you wanted, I had to read your diary.
你看了我的日记吗
You read my diary?
祝你们回家旅途愉快
Enjoy the drive home.
是不是很好玩
That was fun, huh?
你真该看看我把铲子递给你时
You should've seen the look on your face
你脸上那个表情
when I handed you that shovel.
所以那些坏事都是你编的吗
So the bad stuff was all made up?
还有那个人熊偷牛排的事
Even the man-bear steak thief?
不 那是我经历过最恐怖的事了
No, that was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.
-洛厄尔 -欢迎回家 二位爱侣
- Hey, Lowell. u202d- Welcome home, lovebirds.
你照顾孩子还顺利吗
How'd it go with the kids?
非常顺利 他们简直是小天使
Great. They were little angels.
都特别喜欢我
They couldn't get enough of me.
每次我一醒来 就有一个孩子在我房♥间里
Every time I woke up, one of them was in my room.
我还有约会 我先走了
Well, I've got a date. Better head out.
我们要告诉他孩子们做了什么吗
Should we have told him what the kids did?
我觉得他的女伴会告诉他的
I think his date will tell him soon enough.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表