剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我只是想多几手准备
I'm just keeping my options open.
太晚了 我已经激动了
Too late, I'm excited.
马上要拥抱你啦
Hugging is coming.
妈
Mom.
拥抱号♥列车已经出站
I feel the hug train leaving the station.
别这样
Please,
你不要学火车好不好
please don't do the train thing.
快上车
All aboard!
拥抱 拥抱
Hug, hug!
-好吧 但你不能再来店里找我了 -好
- Okay, but you can't come to my work anymore. - u202dDeal.
我说真的 安保都给你写信了
No, really. There's a letter from security.
"深色头发 攻击性强 三十多岁"
"Dark hair, belligerent, mid-30s."
三十多岁...
Mid-30. Mid...
我要裱起来
I'm gonna frame this.
是洛厄尔偷了你的船吗
Lowell took your boat?
对 很抱歉我之前错怪了你们
Yeah, so I'm sorry I accused you of that.
现在该你们道歉了 不该孤立我
And now is when you apologize for always excluding me.
我和爸爸得单独开个会讨论一下
Dad and I have to have a private meeting about that.
你能稍微回避几分钟吗
Can you give us a couple minutes alone?
老唐 别闹了
Don, cut it out.
也许我和老唐一起待着的时间比较长
Look, maybe Don and I hang out more than you,
但我们并不是有意的
but we don't mean anything by it.
好吧 那张照片把我裁了算怎么回事
All right, well, what about that picture you cropped me out of?
看那张照片 你家儿子长了三支胳膊
According to that, you have one son with three arms.
那是我♥干♥的 我一个月前开玩笑放上去的
I did that. I put it on Dad's shelf a month ago as a joke.
你的钱包里也有一张
There's another one in your wallet.
看来你很少付钱 对不对
Shows you how little you pick up a check, by the way.
好吧 不提照片的事
Fine, forget the picture.
爸 你总叫老唐过来
Dad, you're always inviting Don over here to do stuff.
我没叫他 是他自己总来
I don't invite him. He's just always here.
他就像我喂过一次的流浪猫一样
He's like a cat I fed one time.
好吧 那我也在这里待着
Well, then I'll just stay, too.
就这样
Yeah. Huh.
老唐 把零食给亚当
Don, give Adam your snacks.
可这是我发明的
But I invented these.
这是土豆球加芝士和辣酱
It's Tater Tots with cheese and hot sauce.
我称之为老唐土豆
I call 'em Tater Dons.
给他 老唐
Hand 'em over, Donny.
感觉还不错 我们三个人一起玩
Yeah. This is nice, the three of us hanging out together.
是啊 我们是家人
Yeah. We're family.
想喝啤酒吗 儿子
You want a beer, son?
很想喝 爸爸
I would love one, Dad.
那你去拿三瓶吧
Grab three while you're up.
其实我在想
You know, I was thinking,
也许门垫的反义词不是门
I-I'm not sure the opposite of doormat is door.
无所谓 反正成功了
The point is, it worked. Okay?
凯特也继续考虑大学了
You got Katie back on board with college.
是啊 你也搞清楚是谁偷了你的船
Yeah. And you figured out who took your boat.
我唯一想不通的就是
Mm. Yeah-- th-the only thing I can't figure out
第二顶蓝色的帽子是怎么回事
is where'd that second blue captain's hat come from?
你发现了吗
Oh, you found that?
那是我给你准备的惊喜
I got that for you as a surprise.
我觉得你和你♥爸♥有同款帽子还挺好的
I thought it'd be cute if you and your dad had matching hats.
所以我和爸爸有一顶老唐没有的帽子
So Dad and I have a hat that Don doesn't.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Nice job, honey.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表