剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
新动作
Well, that's new.
我喜欢
I like it.
悲伤又恐惧 这下我们肯定是好家长了
Sad and scared. Now we know we're good parents.
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
但我现在的内疚难道还不算惩罚吗 我觉得算
But isn't the guilt I'm feeling punishment enough? I think so.
你觉得算吗 亚当
Is it enough for you, Adam?
你的惩罚我们说了不算
Your punishment isn't up to us.
什么意思
What do you mean?
爷爷
Grandpa?
我们的关系变了
Our relationship has changed.
开跑吧
Start running.
我在家里放了一个写了你名字的纸杯
I've got a Dixie cup at home with your name on it.
孩子们能抱团行动 我们也可以
Hey, if the kids can work in packs, so can we.
没错
That's right.
而且我们的团体更可怕因为有霸王龙
And our pack is scarier 'cause we got the T. Rex.
找到你了 你现在是不来上班了吗
There you are. So, you're not coming to work anymore?
已经两天了
It's been two days.
有些人是工蜂
Well, some people are worker bees,
而有些人是蝴蝶
some people are butterflies.
我和泰迪是蝴蝶
Me and Teddy are butterflies.
你得把工时补起来
Well, you have to make up those hours.
而且我找到了最适合监督你的人
And I found just the right person to make sure you do.
枝老师
Mrs. Branch?
没错 她还在图书馆工作
Mm-hmm. Still working at the library.
来 请坐
Here. Have a seat.
祝你暑期愉快 老唐
Have a good summer, Don.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表