剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
你赶紧男人点 按下去吧
Stand up for yourself and push that button.
我不需要
I don't need to.
我一直放不下珍
I think I held onto the idea of Jen
是因为我不想变成一个人
because I was afraid I'd end up alone.
但是你发自内心地吼了我
But then you screamed at me from the heart.
我现在知道了
Now I know I can...
我可以放开她 因为...
let her go, because...
我还有你们
I have you guys.
别说奇怪的话 赶紧点吧
That's weird. Press the button.
点吧 快点
Do it. Press it.
好了 我们很为他自豪
No, okay? We are proud of him,
我和老唐带你出去吃晚餐
and Don and I are taking you out to dinner to celebrate.
没错 不过你来掏钱
That's right, but you're gonna have to pay,
因为我不知道把钱包放哪儿了
because I have no idea where I left my wallet.
谢谢 亚当
Thanks, Adam.
不客气
Oh. Well, all right.
看看你搞出来的事
You see what you started?
好了 放开吧 洛厄尔
Okay, let go, Lowell.
胳膊放开了 但我心还在你那里
My arms did, but my heart never will.
谁会这么说话
Who talks like that?
你爱他
You love him.
我很喜欢你内心柔软的一面
And I love when you show your sensitive side.
我觉得很性感
I think it's hot.
所以比起那位秘密妻子 我更喜欢你
Well, that's why I like you more than my secret second wife.
你们就非得随时卿卿我我吗
Why can't any of you keep your hands off each other?!
我们去楼上吧
Let's take this upstairs.
没问题 这就来
Absolutely. Right behind you.
不过我得先干一件事
Oh, uh, just got to do one thing.
"确认修改"
"Confirm changes."
送给你和你那些没礼貌朋友
That's for you and your rude friends.
还"团购"
"Groupon." Huh!
爸
Dad?
妈
Mom?
我不会再往里走了
This is as far as I'm coming in.
人呢
Hello?
我进来了
I'm inside the house!
好了 你不用跟你♥爸♥说了
It's okay. You-you don't have to talk to Dad.
我多吃了点B12维生素
I doubled up on my B12s.
一切都很好
Everything's hunky-dory.
赶紧走吧 儿子
Run along, boy.
现在是成年人时间
This is grown-up time.
我绝对不会再来了
I'm never coming back here again.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表