剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Not interested.
但是派对必须很完美
But the party needs to be perfect
否则她会很失望
or she'll be disappointed.
是对你失望 要是我帮忙
Yeah, in you. If I try to help,
她就会对我们两个人都失望
she'll be disappointed in both of us.
你进了鲨鱼的嘴里
You're in the shark's mouth.
而我还在游泳
I'm still swimming.
亲爱的
Hey. Hey, honey.
我之前在派对店挑了俩小时
I just spent the last two hours at the party store picking
想给你妈妈的生日派对选个主题色
the perfect color scheme for your mom's birthday.
只要不是红色 都没问题
Well, anything but red, and she'll be fine.
没事的
Ah, it'll be okay.
我们灌醉她就好了
We'll just get her drunk.
你跟老唐聊过了吗
Have you talked to Don yet?
没有
Nope.
我也不打算聊
And I don't plan on it.
他对体制不敬
He didn't respect the system.
什么体制 不就是两个人在房♥车里
What system? It's two guys in a truck
互相朝对方扔冰沙吗
throwing slushies at each other.
亲爱的 公♥司♥是我的责任
Look, honey, this company is my responsibility.
要靠它养活我们家 老唐家
It supports our family, Don's family,
洛厄尔的前妻和她的新家庭
Lowell's ex-wife and her new family.
压力很大的
It's a lot of pressure.
欲戴王冠 必承其重 安迪
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Andi.
我同意你的看法
Look, I-I agree with you, okay?
他擅自买♥♥那个房♥子确实过分了
He was way out of line to buy that house.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是你们得一起合作
But you have to work together.
所以你就成熟一点
So, be the mature one
跟他道个歉 就说你不该不听他的想法
and just apologize for not listening to his idea.
道歉
Apologize?
他才应该跟我道歉
He owes me an apology.
除非他道歉 否则这事过不去
And I am not letting this go until I get one.
-亚当 -你知道吗 大家都同情他
- Adam... - What, no, you know, everyone
因为他的眼睛又大又忧伤
feels sorry for him because he has those big, sad eyes.
虽然我的眼睛又小又圆
Well, my eyes may be small and beady,
但是后面充满了爱
but there is love behind them!
家庭咨♥询♥中心
你打算怎么解决跟亚当之间的事
So, how do you plan on resolving things with Adam?
很简单 他会向我道歉
It's simple-- he's gonna apologize.
没错 宝贝
That's right, baby.
这就是全新的我
It's the new me.
同样的身体 不同的态度
Same great body, new great attitude.
看他多厉害
Look at him go.
你这是折叠式沙发吗
Is this a fold-out couch?
如果是的话 我想请你
If so, I'm gonna have to ask you
离开房♥间十分钟 医生
to leave the room for ten minutes, Doctor.
五分钟就够了
Make it five.
泰迪 我去
Hi, Teddy-- oh, no.
下次派对之前你得给我打个电♥话♥
You got to start calling me before parties.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're mad,
但是你邀请老唐来参加派对了吧
but you did invite Don to the party, right?
我邀请了玛茜
I invited Marcy.
要是她想带她养的那只大脚怪
If she wants to bring her pet Sasquatch,
我也没意见
that's up to her.
好了 这是最后一次了
Okay, that's the last one.
虽然真的很好笑
It was a really good one... u202dYeah.
-好笑吧 -但这是最后一次了
- It's good, right? - But it's the last one!
我觉得你这身挺好看
I think you look good.
没想到盖普童装区还有你的号♥
I'm surprised Baby Gap had your size.
这你就不知道了吧
Shows what you know.
我这是在盖普成人区买♥♥的
I got this at grown-up Gap.
你跟老唐聊过了吗
So, did you talk to Don yet?
除非他道歉 否则我不跟他聊
I'm not talking to him until he apologizes.
别逼我选边站
Don't make me choose sides.
我选你
I pick you.
很好
Good.
老唐
Hello, Don.
亚当
Hello, Adam.
你有话要跟我说吗
You have something to say to me?
你有话要跟我说吗
You have something to say to me?
有
Yes.
但我要说的是"我接受你的道歉"
But my thing is "I accept your apology."
所以你得先说 不然我说不了
And I can't say it until you say your thing.
好了
Okay, hey!
你们两个控制一下
Hey, you two need to get it together.
这是你们妈妈的生日派对
Okay, this is your mother's birthday.
你们不是重点
It is not about you.
这是我的主场
It's about me.
都精神点 她马上就到了
Look alive, everyone, she's inbound!
为什么泰迪看起来就像洛厄尔的腹语玩偶
Why is Teddy dressed like Lowell's ventriloquist dummy?
惊喜
Surprise!
我的天哪 为我举办的惊喜派对
Oh, my lands. A surprise party just for me?
我完全没想到
I did not expect this.
乔 你看到她的袜子了吗
Joe, do you see her socks?
我看不到了
I don't.
是不是被我惊得飞出去了呀
I think they may have been knocked off.
安迪 一切都很漂亮
Andi, everything looks beautiful.
谢谢你 贝芙
Aw, thank you, Bev.
而且你真聪明
And it was so smart of you
省下了买♥♥花的钱
to save money by not buying flowers.
开始了
And away we go.
看来她还有一副备用袜子
Looks like she had a second pair of socks on.
来 玛茜 吃个虾吧
Here you go, Marcy, have a shrimp.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 也给你一个
All right, here's one for you, too.
好了 请大家一起聚过来
Okay, everyone, you'll want to gather round.
这一幕可梦幻了
This is gonna be pretty magical.
贝芙
Bev?
我让甜心蛋糕店
I had Sweet Treats bakery
翻版制♥作♥了你的结婚蛋糕
recreate the cake from your wedding.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没吃过甜心蛋糕店的东西
I've never tried Sweet Treats.
一直去的都是我最爱的蛋糕店
I've always just gone to my favorite bakery.
遗憾了 亲爱的 看来你带个蛋糕打枪战了
Sorry, honey, looks like you brought a cake to a gunfight.
驱逐蛋糕 孩子们
86 the cake, kids.
驱逐 走走走
86, go, go, go.
这可真令人兴奋
This is exciting.
接下来是什么 安迪
What next, Andi?
好的
Okay.
我要死了 你快举杯祝酒
I am dying here. Y-You got to give a toast.
我没那个心情
I'm not in the mood.
各位 亚当有话要说
Everyone, Adam would like to say a few words.
-上上上 -好吧
- Go, go, go. u202d- All right.
行了 行了
All right! All right.
我想说一下今晚的主角
I would like to talk about the reason we're all here.
贝芙·伯恩斯
Bev Burns
是一个出色的女人
is a wonderful woman.
她可靠 可信赖 忠诚
She is dependable, trustworthy, loyal.
我想可以这样说
I guess you could say
老唐就是她的反面教材
she is the opposite of Don.
我也想举杯祝酒
I'd also like to make a toast.
致贝芙丽·伯恩斯
To Beverly Burns,
完美的女人 一生只犯过一个错误 要了二胎
a woman so perfect, her only mistake was having a second son.
反对 我要举杯反驳一轮
Objection. I would like to make a rebuttal toast.
好了 别再祝酒了
Okay. No more toasts.
没关系 安迪 他们可能是因为
It's okay, Andi. I-I think they're just upset
这些红色盘子才生气
because of all the red plates.
这个颜色特别容易激怒人
It's an angry color.
我告诉你 伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥
You know what? Burns Brothers Construction
不会翻修那栋房♥子
will not be flipping that house.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表