剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
will do my dirty work for me.
这就是我交税的原因
This is why I pay taxes.
我本来想建议你坦白告诉凯蒂
Well, I was going to suggest telling Kate honestly
你的感受 但我忘了我面对的是你们一家子
how you feel, but I forgot I was with this family.
比赛都开始一个小时了 你去哪了
The game started an hour ago. Where you been?
被玛茜大骂一顿
Getting yelled at by Marcy.
她还在生你的气
She's still mad at you?
不 她又生我的气了
No, she's mad at me again.
因为我没去健身班接她
I didn't pick her up from exercise class.
你忘记接自己的妻子了
You forgot to pick up your own wife?
我没忘
I didn't forget.
因为那天下雨 我正好刚洗完车
It was raining, and I had just gotten the car washed.
唐纳德
Oh, Donald.
现在她说我被逐出卧室了
And now she says I'm cut off in the bedroom
直到我学会如何做到更加浪漫体贴
until I learn how to be more romantic and thoughtful.
你再也不会有性生活了
So you'll never have sex again.
说不定我还会怀念你的描述
Can't say I'm gonna miss the stories.
也许有办法弥补
Maybe there's a way to fix this.
洛厄尔 教我怎么做魔力面瘫晚餐
Lowell, show me how to make your magic nookie dinner.
是意大利面疙瘩
It's pronounced gnocchi.
有什么区别吗
I'm not hearing the difference.
车管所
请排成一队
你好 我女儿来参加路考
Hi. Uh, my daughter's here to take her road test.
这是我的身份证
Here's my I.D.
亚当·伯恩斯 父母或合法监护人
Adam Burns, parent/legal guardian.
亚瑟 车管所职员或对冲基金玩家
Arthur, DMV clerk/hedge fund playboy.
一切准备就绪
Everything's in order.
拿着这些表格去十二窗口等待路考
Take these forms to window 12 for your road test.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有些紧张
I'm kind of nervous.
你会手到擒来的 亲爱的
Well, I'm sure you'll do great, honey.
如果没有 也是宾夕法尼亚州的错
And if you don't, that's the state of Pennsylvania talking.
不是我的
Not me.
好吗
Okay?
好了 去大展身手吧
All right, now go get 'em.
走吧
Come on.
大事不好
Whoopsie-doodle.
恐怕你的驾照在三个月前到期了
I'm afraid your license expired three months ago.
什么 好吧 我要怎么处理
What? Okay, uh, so how do I fix that?
填个表还是...
I sign a form or...?
由于你到期未续 你只能参加笔试
Since you let it expire, you have to take the written test
才能重新续期
before it can be renewed.
这是你的号♥码 等待叫号♥
Here's your number. Wait to be called.
下一位
Next!
等一下 等一下
Uh, uh, hold on, hold on.
所以假如我在到期前续期
So, if I had caught this before it expired,
就不用参加考试了吗
I wouldn't have to take the test?
没错 下一位
Correct. Next.
你等会
Uh-- You stay.
我们有没有什么方法弄一下这个驾照
Can't we just do something with this license?
比如 贴个标签或者什么
You know, like, slap a sticker on it or...
实际上 有一个方法可以弄
Actually, yes, there is something we can do.
感谢
Thank you.
这是什么 贴纸机吗
Ooh. What's that? Sticker machine?
所以人们不喜欢来这里 亚瑟
This is why no one likes coming here, Arthur.
请42号♥客户到窗口
Now serving number 42.
终于
Ah, finally.
你让我等半个小时 只为和你再次说话
You made me wait a half an hour just to talk to you again?
如果喜欢一份工作 它就不再是工作
It's not a job if you love what you do.
驾驶员笔试在平板电脑上
The written driver's test is on the tablet.
如果你答错三题 就不及格
If you get three wrong, you fail
只能一周后重考
and have to wait a week to retake it.
小意思
Not a problem.
如果我拿到高分 可以在系统留名吗
When I get the high score, can I put my initials in?
不可以
No.
这是个笑点
That was a joke.
不 这不是
No, it wasn't.
我现在要开始考试了 亚瑟
I'm just gonna take the test now, Arthur.
而且 结束后我要填满意度调查的
And, yes, I will be taking the survey after.
B 停车标志
Uh, B. Stop sign.
C 禁止通过区域
Uh, C. No passing zone.
D 仅限应急车辆
Uh, D. Emergency vehicles only.
叮咚 全都对 亚瑟
Chime city over here, Arthur.
我优秀到看都不用看
I'm so good, I don't even have to look.
好吧 我装逼了
Okay, I got cocky.
专心点
Let's focus.
我本来想按B的
Look, I meant to push B.
我的手指头太肿了
The-- My fingers are swollen.
我中午吃咸了 所以身体水分过多
I-I'm retaining water 'cause I had a salty lunch.
再答错一道 就不及格
One more wrong answer and you fail.
别有压力
No pressure.
一个白色的弧线代表
A white painted curve indicates
A 仅限乘客和信件
A passengers and mail only."
这太具体了
That's too specific. Eh...
B 仅限服务犬
"B Service dogs only."
想得美 亚瑟
Nice try, Arthur.
所以通过排除法 是C 仅限货物
So, by process of elimination, it's "C freight only."
最终答案
Uh, final answer.
不及格
Fail.
哎呦呦
Whoopsie-doodle.
我通过了
I passed!
现在 我们都可以开车了
Now we can both drive.
怎么了
What happened?
你老爸有个惊喜给你
Your dad has a fun surprise for you.
所以凯特拿到驾照了
So Kate got her license
而你的驾照没了
and you lost yours.
不好笑
It isn't funny.
抱歉 给你拿瓶啤酒
I'm sorry. Can I get you a beer?
-求之不得 -先给我看证件
- I would love one. - I'm gonna need to see some I.D.
-凯蒂人呢 -她去开车了
- Where's Katie? - Oh, she went for a drive.
你让她自己出去开车了
You just let her leave in the car by herself?
对 她有驾照
Yes, she has a license.
可我们不知道她在哪里啊
But we have no idea where she is.
我们的女儿现在可能身在城市里的任何一处
Our daughter could be anywhere in this city right now
你居然完全不担心
and you seem perfectly comfortable with that.
因为我相信她
Because I trust her.
也因为我在她手♥机♥里装了跟踪软件
And also because I put a tracking app on her phone.
看 她没事
See, look, she-she's fine.
她在白石观景点
She's at the Whitestone Overlook.
那是亲热圣地
That's make-out point!
好吧 方兹
Okay, Fonzie.
大家去那里不都为了亲热
People go up there for other reasons.
对 去谋杀亲热的青少年
Yeah, to murder teenagers who are making out.
我要去看看她
I'm going up there to check on her.
你不能开车
You're not allowed to drive.
那你带我去
Then, uh, you take me.
不去
No.
我才不要跟你一起疯
I am not gonna be part of your craziness.
凯特没事 她就是想开车兜兜风
Kate is fine. She just wanted to go for a drive.
大家拿到驾照都想去兜风
That's what people do when they get their license.
估计你拿回驾照也会去的
I'm sure you'll want to do the same when you get yours.
看看场合 安迪
Read the room, Andi.
我看了 半个场合跟我一起乐呢
I did. Half the room thinks it's funny.
谢谢你能来 我真得很想脱掉玛茜的袜子
Oh, thanks for coming. I really want to knock Marcy's socks off,
希望其他衣服能脱掉
and hopefully, the rest of her clothes.
她在家吗
Is she home?
不在 我让她去远点的地方待着
No, I told her to take a hike.
她居然说你不浪漫
And she says you don't romance her.
好的 这就是
Okay, here's
蒜香意大利虾仁面疙瘩
shrimp scampi with handmade gnocchi.
屡试不爽
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表