剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
谢谢安迪 是这样
Thank you, Andi. Yeah.
洛厄尔
Lowell,
今天我们发现 安迪 你说完吧
today we found out... Andi, you finish.
珍呢 你继续 玛茜
That Jen... back to you, Marcy.
-要... 安迪 -结... 玛茜
- Is... Andi? - Getting... Marcy?
呼...
M...
安迪
Andi?
有完没完了 洛厄尔
Oh, for crying out loud. Lowell...
珍要再婚了
Jen's getting married again.
什么
What?
抱歉是我们告诉你的
We're sorry that you had to hear it from us.
她要嫁给谁
Who is she marrying?
我去查了她的婚姻记录
I looked up her wedding registry...
好像是个叫伊拉·斯通的人
It's some guy named Ira Stone.
伊拉·斯通
Ira Stone?
他原来是我的离婚律师啊
He was my divorce lawyer.
怪不得钱最后全归她了
I bet that's why she got all your money.
怎么 有人说过了吗
What? Someone already said that?
为什么每次受伤的总是我
Why am I the one who always gets hurt?
什么时候轮到她来哭泣
When's it gonna be her turn to cry so loud
哭声大到邻居以为猫被卡在墙里
the neighbors call the police because they think a cat
然后去报♥警♥
is stuck in the wall?
洛厄尔 我知道你很难 但是我们陪着你
Oh, Lowell, I know it's hard, but-but we're here for you.
对 我们会帮你大度释怀的
Yeah. We'll help you rise above.
我们也可以帮你小肚鸡肠
Or... we can help you sink below.
你不需要每次都输的
You don't always have to be on the losing end.
也许你收不回她的心
You may not be able to get her back,
但你可以收拾她这个人
but you can get her back.
同样的话为什么要重复两遍
You just said the same thing twice.
亚当说的是最好的一道冷菜
Adam is talking about the dish best served cold.
果冻吗
Jell-O?
是复仇 老唐
Revenge, Don.
我说的是复仇
I'm talking about revenge.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
来吧
Let's do it.
-好啊 漂亮 -这才对
- Nice! All right! - Attaboy!
来吧 我们开始计划
All right, let's get to work.
珍的邮箱密♥码♥在你手上
You have Jen's e-mail password...
我们肯定能利用这个干点什么坏事
there's got to be some part of her life we can screw up.
用你屁屁打赌 绝对有
You bet your bippy there is.
我这就回家取密♥码♥
I'll go home and get the password.
我抱着她的运动衫哭一下 然后就回来
One quick cry in her sweatshirt, and I'll be back.
我在家里找到了凯特的包
I found Kate's purse at our place.
应该是之前不小心...
I guess she left it there when...
你懂的
well, you know.
什么 我不懂
What? I don't know.
她撞见了我和你♥爸♥爸的不雅姿势
She caught your father and me in a compromising position.
或者姿势们
Or positions.
我不知道她看了多久
I'm not sure how long she was standing there.
妈 别跟我说"姿势"
Ma, don't say "positions" to me.
可怜的凯特
Poor Katie.
怪不得她最近说想去教堂
No wonder she was asking to go to church.
你♥爸♥的起搏器有点副作用
Your father's new pacemaker has had some side effects.
搞得他非常饥渴
It's made him very randy.
好了 谢谢你过来看我
Okay, thanks for stopping by.
他简直像换了个人
I mean, he's like a new man.
从尼克松时代以来我们就没那样玩过了
We haven't done some of that stuff since Nixon.
好了 你真的不能再说了
Seriously, you have to stop talking
不然这个房♥子都得塌了
before this whole house turns to ash.
等等 我需要你帮个忙
Wait. I need a favor.
你让你♥爸♥把起搏器的速度调低点
Ask your dad to turn down his pacemaker.
就稍微调低一点 不冒险
A little. Nothing dangerous.
我只是需要点时间出去办事
I just need time to run a few errands.
好吧 现在不行 我还有其他事
Fine. I can't do it right now. I'm in the middle of something.
好 你尽快
Okay. Make it soon.
我一周都没玩填字游戏 都堆成山了
I haven't finished a crossword in a week... they're piling up.
你妈想干什么
What'd your mom want?
毁了我这一天
To ruin my day.
珍的密♥码♥拿到了吗
Did you get Jen's password?
给你
Yep. Here you go.
好
Okay.
这还要写下来吗
You had to write this down?
因为只是字母和数字的随机组合
Well, it's just a random jumble of letters and numbers.
洛厄尔 上面写着"随时可以玩"
Lowell, it's "Down2play24-7."
就是很随机
I said it's random.
好吧 你开心就好
Okay, honey, sure.
我打开了珍的邮箱
Uh, okay, I opened Jen's e-mail.
她用了一个旅行网站来计划蜜月
Look, she used a travel website to plan her honeymoon.
航♥班♥ 酒店
Flight, hotel.
刚好适合我们复仇
It is perfectly bundled for revenge.
上面写"点击链接打开日程"
It says "click link to access itinerary."
它都希望我们点 它也不喜欢珍
It wants us to do it. It doesn't like her, either.
进去了
We're in!
我一直想说一句这个话
Ah! I've always wanted to say that.
珍订了两张去夏威夷的公务舱
Jen booked two business class tickets to Hawaii.
洛厄尔 你打算怎么做
Lowell, what do you want to do about that?
我们把她挪到后面...
I say let's move her to the back...
-可以 -公务舱后排
- Yeah. - Of business class.
这样的话
That way,
空姐发刚烤好的饼干的时候
when they pass out the freshly baked cookies,
饼干已经不烫了 只是温的
they won't be hot anymore, they'll just be warm.
好吧 你得加大点力度 洛厄尔
Uh, okay, you got to dial it up a little, Lowell.
懂吗 亲爱的 你把珍挪到飞机后面
All right? Honey, move Jen to the back of the plane
靠着厕所 怎么样
next to the bathroom, huh?
她让你感受这么糟糕
She put you in a crappy situation.
你也给她来点糟糕体验
We're gonna do the same thing to her.
点击"编辑酒店预订"
Click "modify hotel reservation."
海滩房♥ 算了吧
Beachfront room?I don't think so.
除非里面全是蝎子
Unless we fill it with scorpions.
这下你得降低点力度
Okay, now dial it down a little.
酒店里最差的房♥间是哪个
Okay, what's the worst room in a hotel?
底层 只能看到停车场
Ground floor, parking lot view.
我们每次都订那种
It's what we always get.
我不需要海景 玛茜就是我眼中的美景
I don't need an ocean view when I got a Marcy view.
这么甜 我以为你只是不想花钱
Aw. That's sweet. I thought you were just cheap.
也有这个原因
It's a little of both.
好了 搞定
Okay. All set.
现在就差点击"确认修改"
The only thing left to do is hit "confirm changes."
你来吧
You do the honors.
我说不好
I don't know.
有什么说不好的
What-what-what don't you know?
也许我应该再给珍一次机会
Well, maybe I should leave the door open with Jen.
她虽然要嫁给别人了 但她之前婚内出轨了
Yeah, she's marrying another man, but she cheated on me.
也许她也会跟我出轨
She could cheat on him with me.
你难道还没看出来吗 洛厄尔
Have you learned nothing from this, Lowell?
珍就是个坏人
Jen is a horrible person.
嫁给了你的离婚律师
She's marrying your divorce lawyer.
你花钱请他把她告到没裤子穿
The guy you paid to sue her pants off
直接脱了她的裤子
took her pants off!
我已经看你挣扎了一年
Look, I have spent the last year watching you suffer.
我不会再那样了
I won't do it again.
我知道 因为我工作效率很低
I know, I know. Because I wasn't productive at work.
不是 虽然也是
No. I mean yes.
但是不是
But no.
我是说 你总让她占你便宜 洛厄尔
No. You just keep letting her take advantage of you, Lowell,
我受不了
and I can't stand it!
懂吗 我在乎你 你对我来说是家人
Okay? I care about you. You are part of this family,
而且 我们很爱你
and damn it, we love you!
你做到了
Aw. You did it.
虽然是吼出来的 但你做到了
You yelled it, but you did it.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表