剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
不要被我们夹到手
or we'll slam your fingers.
没错 亲爱的
That's right, honey...
说得好 我们去夹他们的手指
Yeah. Okay. Let's go slam some fingers!
好
Yes.
爸 我有事要跟你说
Dad? I want to talk to you-- Oh.
你们果然又在一起
Of course, you're together.
我们在看《寻找大脚怪》
We're watching Finding Bigfoot.
目前还没线索
So far, nothing.
我也很喜欢这个节目 但我每次都一个人看
But that's my favorite show, and I always have to watch it alone.
等哪天他们真的找到了
You know, one day they'll find him,
都没人跟我一起庆祝
and I won't have anybody to celebrate with.
怎么了 儿子 什么事不开心吗
What's wrong, boy, you got a burr in your butt?
我告诉你们什么事 就你们俩
I'll tell you what's in my butt-- the two of you.
我知道你们昨晚偷了我的船
I know you took my boat out last night,
我也知道你们还戴着同款帽子作的案
and I know you got matching blue hats to wear when you did it.
因为你们总孤立我
Because you exclude me.
-我们没孤立你 -就是孤立了
- We don't exclude you. - Yeah, you do.
我不打算逆来顺受了 因为我是个门
And I'm not gonna take it anymore, because I am a door.
有人敲门吗
Someone's at the door?
你们看这张照片
I mean, look at this picture.
直接把我裁出去了
Huh? You cropped me out.
看
Look.
就是为了孤立我
Cropped, to exclude.
我没见过这张照片
I've never seen that before.
你觉得我信吗
Yeah, right.
从今天起
You know what? From now on,
我也要孤立你们俩
I am excluding the two of you.
你们不给我打电♥话♥的时候
So when you don't call,
我也没空理你们
I won't be available.
这是怎么回事
What was that about?
我觉得他是在气我有时候在他床上睡觉
I think he's mad because I sleep in his bed sometimes.
好吧 你回来了
Oh, good. You're back.
没错
That's right.
因为你要辞职了
'Cause you're quitting this job.
我不辞职
No, I'm not.
你要辞职
Yes, you are.
我不辞职
No, I'm not.
请注意 我 凯特·伯恩斯 现在辞职
Attention. I, Kate Burns, hereby quit this job
因为我得去上大学
because I have to go to college. Ha!
没法挽回了 这是口头合约
It's official. That's a verbal contract.
凯特
Look, Kate,
我希望你理解
I just want you to understand
世界很残酷 你懂吗
that the world is tough, all right?
你得抓住每个优势
You need to give yourself every advantage.
这份工作可能持续不下去
I mean, look, this might not last.
店会倒闭 凯伦会被开除
Stores close, Karens get fired,
但愿
I hope.
你得多给自己几手准备
Look, just keep your options open.
妈 你得走了 大家都在看
Mom, you need to leave. You're making a scene.
我知道怎么处理 我经常见
I know how to handle this. I see it all the time.
好多年纪大的人会嫉妒我们衣服太好看
Senior women get mad about the cute clothes we have.
别插手 凯伦 你就是不良影响
Back off, Karen. You know, you, you are a bad influence.
就你也配在我女儿身上看到潜力
How dare you see potential in my daughter?
女士 你在干扰店内秩序 我已经通知保安
Ma'am, you're causing a disturbance, and I called security.
他们的平衡车充好电之后就会过来
They'll be here as soon as their Segway's done charging.
妈 我已经决定了 你再跟我吵
Mom, I've made my decision, and all your yelling
也只是会让我坚持自己的观点
is just convincing me even more that I'm right.
你先走吧
So please just go.
好吧 我走
Fine. I'll go.
但是我最后还想送你一句话
But I will leave you with this final thought.
也送你一点
Little something for you.
我爸和老唐
Don and my dad
一副根本不知道我在干什么的样子
acted like they didn't even know what I was talking about.
我只能接受我就是个局外人
I just have to accept the fact that I am an outsider
自己家人孤立我
in my own family.
-亲爱的 不是这样的 -安迪
- Oh, honey, that's not true. - Okay-- Andi,
唯一证明我存在的就是一张胳膊的照片
the only proof I exist is a picture of my arm.
就连大脚怪都有全身照
I mean, even Bigfoot has pictures of his whole body.
那只是一个穿着毛毛连体衣的人
You know that's just a guy in a furry suit.
你今晚别跟我抬杠 安迪
Don't do this to me tonight, Andi.
我很崩溃
I am on edge.
好吧 我也很崩溃
Yeah, well, I'm on edge, too.
女儿还是不愿意上大学
Our daughter still isn't going to college.
她连高考都不想去了
She won't even take the SATs.
我歇斯底里
And me freaking out
反而坚定了她的想法
just made Kate dig her heels in even more.
我觉得我搞砸了
I think I really screwed this up.
要我跟她聊聊吗
You want me to talk to her?
没事 事情是我搞出来的 我得解决
No, thanks. I-I started this and I'm gonna finish it.
好吧 我随时陪着你
Okay. Well, just know that I'm here for you.
过来
Hmm? Come here.
你真贴心
Aw. You're sweet. u202dCome on.
放开我 他们又来偷我的船了
Get off me! They're taking my boat again!
抓到你了
Ha! I got you!
洛厄尔
Lowell?
你抓到我了
You caught me.
给我进来
Inside.
我都不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say.
我们一整天都在查到底是谁偷了我的船
We were together all day trying to figure out who took my boat.
是啊 特别有意思
I know, it was so fun.
除了我内心无限的内疚
Apart from the crippling guilt.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我实在是太孤独了
Oh, I've just been so lonely.
那你自己买♥♥船啊
Then buy your own boat.
不是 你听我说
No, please, listen.
上周我认识了一个很喜欢船的女人
Last week, I met this amazing woman who was into boats,
为了让她喜欢我 我就说我有一艘船
so to make her like me, I told her I had a boat.
昨天晚上我邀请她来看我的船
Then last night I invited her over to see my boat,
所以我就需要一艘船
at which point I needed a boat.
我对自己的行为也很不齿
Look, I-I'm not proud of what I did,
但我太绝望了
but I was desperate.
我差点都跟你戴同款帽子了
And to think I almost wore matching hats with you.
-我很抱歉 -是吗
- I'm so sorry. - Oh, are you?
你要是觉得抱歉 你为什么又来偷了
If you're so sorry, then why are you here trying to steal it again?
因为今天晚上她突然约我上♥床♥
Because tonight she surprised me with a booty call.
我知道没有船的话肯定没有床上
I knew I couldn't get the booty without the boat.
所以我就说船借给了你
So I told her I loaned it to you.
你看到我因为我爸和老唐的事那么难受
You saw how upset I was about my dad and my brother,
你还是一言不发
and you still didn't say anything!
你知道这叫什么吗 洛厄尔
You know what that is, Lowell?
这叫无法原谅
That is unforgivable.
洛厄尔
Lowell,
我在外面好孤单
I'm getting lonely out here.
谢谢你把船借给我
Thanks for letting me borrow your boat.
早安 亲爱的
Morning, honey.
早 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我欠你一句道歉
Listen, I owe you an apology.
大学的事我给了你太多压力
I-I've been putting too much pressure on you about college.
在商场的保安一路把我
That became clear to me
撵上了车的时候 就意识到了
when mall security followed me to my car.
所以我想说
So... I'm just gonna say
我对你有信心 所以你做什么决定我都支持
I believe in you, and I support you no matter what.
谢谢妈妈
That means a lot, Mom.
我也考虑了你说的话
And I thought about what you said.
一开始我很生气 你让我很难堪
At first, I was really mad that you embarrassed me.
但后来我觉得 如果不是大事
But then I thought you wouldn't have made such a big deal
你肯定不会这样做
if it wasn't important.
所以 周六你能送我去高考吗
Anyway, can you give me a ride to the SATs Saturday?
你要去吗
You're going?
别太激动
Don't get too excited.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表