剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我们去看电影了
Okay, we're off to the movies. u202dAh.
走之前 亚当
But first, Adam,
我要给你准备个大惊喜
I am gonna do something incredibly nice for you.
如果这个惊喜是可以当众讲出来的
Well, if you can say what it is in front of the guys,
那肯定不是我暗搓搓想要的
it's not what I'm secretly hoping for.
不是 这周末是我们结婚二十周年纪念日
No, it is our 20th anniversary this weekend,
我知道 一碰到这种事 你的压力就特别大
and I know you put a lot of pressure on yourself about these things.
所以我在茶花餐厅预约了晚餐
So I made us a dinner reservation at La Traviata. Oh.
意思就是 我来搞定 宝贝
That's Italian for "I took care of it, honey."
亲爱的 谢谢你 但我十分清楚
Honey, thank you, but I'm well aware
我们结婚二十周年的日子
it's our 20th anniversary,
而且我已经做好了特别的安排
and I've already made some very special plans.
你可真幸福
Ooh, you're lucky.
如果我不一直威胁大唐
If I don't constantly threaten Don,
他什么都不会安排
he doesn't plan anything.
我只有被吓到快屎的时候
I'm never more thoughtful
才会特别温柔细心嘛
than when I'm frightened out of my mind.
别担心 交给我
Don't worry, I got this.
甜死了
Oh, that is so sweet.
好吧 那我把预约取消了
Okay, I'll cancel our reservations.
结婚二十周年纪念日完全在我掌控之中
I got this whole 20th anniversary thing under control.
我根本不知道我们结婚二十周年了
I had no idea it was our 20th!
我看出来了 你那个表情我熟
I could tell. I've seen that look on my own face.
我知道结婚纪念日要到了
I mean, I knew we had an anniversary coming up,
没想到是这么重要的纪念日
but I didn't know it was such a big one.
我知道 因为你和安迪是2000年五月结婚
I knew, because you and Andi were married in May of 2000,
与我相识的时间相差16年
which is exactly 16 years before we met.
所以今年是我们的相识第四年纪念日
This will be our fourth friend-erversary
肯定比我想得更难
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
普通结婚纪念日的套路肯定不行
I can't do my usual anniversary stuff.
我需要大动作 20年是个里程碑
I need something big. 20 years is a milestone.
这个词就是从这来的
That's where the word came from.
一英里长的石碑
"Mile." "Stone."
又长又沉重 和婚姻一样
Long and heavy, like a marriage.
要解决这件事 我们需要啤酒
We're gonna need beers for this.
来点思维敏捷水会有灵感
I do better with some thinking juice.
好的 我想到了
All right, I got something.
安迪喜欢戏院 大家都知道
Andi loves theater. Everybody knows that.
我带她去看演出
So I'll take her to a play.
有效果 就一口 灵感就来了
Look at that, just one sip, I already had an idea.
是不错 不过要想迷住她
That's nice, but if you really want to dazzle her,
你需要再加把劲
you need to come up with something
要那种她不知道你知道她喜欢的东西
she doesn't know you know she'd like to do.
他说得对
He's right.
我和玛茜的25周年
For me and Marcy's 25th anniversary,
我带她坐热气球飞跃红酒镇
I took her hot-air ballooning over wine country.
最棒的部分就是
The best part was she didn't know
她不知道我知道她想去
that I knew she wanted to do that.
对 你给我讲了上百次了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You told me a hundred times.
一次热气球旅行 你就成了情圣安东尼奥·班德拉斯
One balloon ride and you're Antonio Banderas.
当你用你悄悄留意到妻子的细节
When you surprise your wife with something
去给她搞惊喜时
you secretly noticed about her,
说明你用心了 你在乎她
it says you pay attention because you care.
是 可我怎么知道些
Yeah, but how do I know something
她不知道我知道的东西呢
she doesn't know I know?
如果是我知道的 她知道我知道
If I know it, she'll know I know
因为是她告诉我的
because she told me.
这是我唯一知道的途径
It's the only way I know things.
那老唐 你是怎么知道
Look, Don, how did you know
玛茜想去坐热气球的
Marcy wanted to go on a balloon ride?
因为我爱我的妻子
Well, because I love my wife.
还知道她把日记本收在哪里
And I know where she keeps her diary.
等一下 这样如何
Wait a minute, how about this?
安迪搞了这么多猫头鹰的画
Andi's got lots of pictures of owls in here.
我注意到了她爱猫头鹰
Which means I noticed she loves owls.
那么如果我带她去森林里
So... what if I take her to the woods,
开一瓶好红酒 再带点几只死老鼠呢
a nice bottle of wine and a couple of dead mice?
那些说没主意就是坏主意的人
They say no idea is a bad idea,
肯定是还没听过这个主意
but they haven't heard that one.
我知道 糟透了
I know, it stinks.
我要上不来气了
I'm choking.
好的 洛厄尔
All right, Lowell,
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是我最值得信赖的朋友
You are my most trustworthy friend.
我不知道你为安迪准备的结婚周年惊喜是否完美
I don't know if your anniversary surprise for Andi
但你刚刚给我的惊喜 十分完美
will be perfect, but the one you just gave me is.
我需要你明天去找安迪
I need you to go to Andi tomorrow
找出她有没有没说过
and find out if there is something she has secretly
却一直想做的事
always wanted to do.
看啊 两点四十五了
Oh Look. It's 2:45
你不是天天来不知道
You're not here every day, but this is
这个时间我们得互相诉说
when we tell each other something
彼此没说过却想要做的事情
we've secretly always wanted to do.
我们昨天就没做啊
We didn't do that yesterday.
我忘了你昨天也来了
I forgot you were here yesterday.
我只是想再了解你一些
I just want to know more about you.
比如说呢
Like, I don't know, uh,
你想怎么庆祝你的结婚纪念日
how you'd like to celebrate your anniversary.
亚当捣的鬼 对不对
Oh, Adam's behind this, huh?
他什么都没准备 是吧
He's got nothing, right?
我就是太喜欢你们俩了
I'm just rooting for you two kids.
就因为这样 我才订的晚餐
See, this is why I booked that dinner.
亚当总是给自己的压力特别大
Adam puts too much pressure on himself,
然后就慌神了 会想出奇怪的主意
and then he panics and comes up with some weird idea.
目前全中
That checks out so far.
比如他在计划我们的蜜月的时候
Like when he wanted to plan our honeymoon.
决定做点我没试过的玩意
He decided it had to be something I'd never expect.
然后玩大了 他租了台房♥车
So he overthought it and rented an RV.
我不喜欢房♥车
I don't love RVs.
仿佛是租了全世界最烂的酒店
It's like renting the world's worst hotel room
跟着你到处走
that follows you everywhere.
可不是么
Oh, tell me about it.
至少你们不是去打猫头鹰
At least you weren't hunting owls.
你不喜欢吧 我确认一下
You'd hate that, right? Just to confirm.
我在度蜜月的时候 看到了世界上最大的毛绒猫头鹰
Well, on my honeymoon I saw the world's largest stuffed owl.
还有其他路边景点
Along with other roadside attractions,
比如世界上最大的夹子
like the world's largest paper clip
世界上最大的煎饼
and the world's largest pancake.
你真是被惹到了
Sounds like it really set you off.
我只是认为 东西该多大就多大
I just think things should be as big as they are
不用更大
and no bigger.
所以你在告诉亚当你不喜欢房♥车旅行后
So what happened when you told Adam
他有什么反应
you didn't like the trip?
我没告诉过他
Oh, I never told him.
我是个好老婆 撒谎应对
I lied my ass off, like a good wife.
你们俩沟通这么顺畅
You two are such good communicators,
我♥干♥嘛来的
I don't know why I'm here.
我们的结婚纪念日这么过
Okay, here's what we'll do about the anniversary, right?
我想个创意
I'll, uh... I'll come up with an idea,
然后在放个提示在床头柜上
and I'll put a hint to it in my nightstand.
你帮他找出来 然后给我惊喜
You get him to find it, and then he can surprise me.
可亚当吩咐我做的事
But I haven't even done the thing
我还没做到
I'm supposed to do for Adam.
算了吧 现在你是我的人了
Forget that. You're with me now.
老爸有招 第四季第13集
你有什么发现
Hey, what'd you find out?
没有确定 但我有个主意
Nothing concrete, but I have an idea.
为什么探查一下安迪的私人物品找找线索
Why don't we snoop in Andi's personal stuff for a clue?
好主意
Good thinking.
我去拿她的笔记本 看看浏览记录
I'll get her laptop, and we'll look at her browser history.
比那个更私人的东西
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表