剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我们会赔钱把它卖♥♥掉 翻页了
We will sell it at a loss and move on.
那我就自己搞
I'll do it on my own, then.
看你没有我怎么做
Ha! I don't know how you're gonna do it without me,
所有员工都是我找的 预算是我做的
since I hire all the subs and do the budgets.
事实上 预算是我做的
Oh. Actually, I do the budget.
时机不对 高个泰迪
Not now, Tall Teddy!
你欠我一句道歉
You owe me an apology.
你想听道歉
You want an apology? u202dMm-hmm.
开始了 让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧 宝贝
Oh, here he goes. Bring the thunder, baby.
好 道歉你听好了
Okay, here's your apology.
抱歉 我曾经跟你共事过 我不干了
I'm sorry I ever worked with you. I quit.
你要不干了
You're quitting?
放弃我们二十年前开始的家族企业
The family business we started 20 years ago.
你要放弃了吗
You're gonna quit that?
对 怎么了
Yeah, what's the matter?
暴风雨太猛烈 耳朵不好使了吗
You didn't hear me over the thunder?
祝你生日
♪ Happy birthday... ♪
结束了 亲爱的
It's over, honey.
你做点什么啊 不能让他不干了
Y-You have to do something. You can't just let him quit.
不是问题 没事
It's not a problem. No.
我再雇个人把卷饼都吃光就好了
I'll just hire someone else to eat all the tacos.
你为什么辞职
Why did you quit?
你让我暴风雨更猛烈啊
You told me to bring the thunder.
我说的是音量猛烈点 像打雷一样
I just meant talk louder, like-like thunder.
老唐 你不能辞职
Don, you can't quit.
洛厄尔 别跟他说话 过来
Lowell, don't talk to him. Come over here.
别去找他 到我这来
Don't go to him, come to me.
我有糖哦
I have candy.
什么糖 不对
What kind? No.
我感觉自己像左右为难的小孩
I feel like a kid stuck in the middle,
更糟糕的是 我穿得也像小孩
and it's worse because I'm dressed like one.
好了 够了
All right, that's it.
我本来想对这次派对不予置评的
I was trying to hold my tongue about this party.
是吗
You were?
可现在我的生日将成为
But now my birthday will always be the day
我儿子们恩断义绝的日子
my boys' relationship ended.
看来这就是替代鲜花赠我的礼物
I guess that's what I got instead of flowers.
好吧 我用买♥♥花的钱
Okay. I-I used the flower budget
重制了六十年代的婚礼蛋糕
to recreate a wedding cake from the '60s.
没人注意到吗
Does no one see that?
走吧 老乔
Come on, Joe.
好滴
Oh, goodie.
看看谁惨到送她回家
Look who gets to drive her home.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing out here?
睡不着 被老唐气的吗
Can't sleep 'cause you're upset about Don?
什么 我没 没生气啊
What-- I'm not, I'm not upset.
我在修割草机 需要重装一遍
I'm working on the lawn mower. Needed a rebuild.
凌晨三点的时候吗
By 3 in the morning?
我想在草坪睡觉的时候修
I like to do it when the grass is sleeping.
亲爱的 有情绪是很正常的事
Honey, look, it's okay to be emotional. Okay?
你现在不仅失去了工作伙伴
I mean, you didn't just lose your business partner,
还失去了最好的朋友
you lost your best friend.
他才不会是我最好的朋友
Okay, he can't be my best friend
因为最好的朋友 不会放弃我
because a best friend wouldn't quit on me.
亲爱的 是这样的
Honey, h-here's the thing. Okay?
他也不希望结局是这样 你还有别的选择
He doesn't like the way things have been, so you have a choice.
你想孤军奋战 还是做更好的选择
Would you rather be alone and make all the decisions,
跟你的哥哥重归于好
or have your brother back?
又不是我喜欢做所有的决定
Well, it's not like I like making all the decisions.
要是生意完蛋了 责任就在我身上
If this business goes belly-up, it's on me.
决定都是我做的
I make all the decisions
因为压力都在我身上
because I have all the pressure.
我知道他是哥哥 可真正管事情的
I know he's the older brother, but I've always been the one
一直都是我
who took care of everything.
我只是觉得你应该
I just think maybe you should
听听老唐的想法
try and see it from Don's point of view.
好的 先给我个提子 再做个脑叶切断术
Okay. I'm gonna need a ladder and a lobotomy.
听着 我和老唐不会谈这种事
Look, Don and I don't talk about that kind of stuff.
你们试试呗
Well, I think you're gonna have to try.
什么 我都不知道怎么做
What? I wouldn't even know how.
幸好我们有菲利希亚医生
Well, luckily, we have Dr. Felicia.
没错
That's right.
你和老唐去做夫妻情感咨♥询♥
You and Don are going to couples therapy.
不要
No... u202d
好的 小伙子们
Okay, boys.
我预定了菲利希亚医生的整个下午
I booked Dr. Felicia's whole afternoon.
问题解决之前 你们不能出门
You are not coming out until this is solved.
我才不跟他做咨♥询♥
I'm not doing therapy with him.
我不听别人的 这是全新的我
I don't do what anybody says. It's the new me.
可我还是从前的我 你给我待着
Well, I'm still the old me, and you're staying.
是吗 你给我听着 玛茜
Oh, yeah? Well, I'll tell you what, Marcy.
我待着呢
I'll stay.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
这是咨♥询♥前的照片
That's the "before" picture.
一定会得到咨♥询♥后的照片
And I will get my "after."
看来我们今天要谈的不少
Sounds like we have a lot to talk about today.
这要怎么咨♥询♥
How is this supposed to work?
你是管夫妻的 我们是兄弟
You're a marriage counselor, and we're brothers.
兄弟姐妹之间的关系
A sibling relationship has a lot in common
和伴侣的关系很相似
with a spousal relationship,
所以我要把你们当夫妻咨♥询♥
so I'm gonna treat you like a married couple.
-他是妻子 -他是妻子
-He's the wife. -He's the wife
要是你能劝得动他
You know, none of this would've happened
就不会有这种事了
if you hadn't gotten in his head.
或者如果你能和哥哥好好沟通
Or none of this would have happened
就不会有这种事了
if you were able to communicate with your brother.
我们要是计分的话 我得一分了
If we're keeping score, that's one for me.
我跟你说了多少次了
How many times have I told you
这里不计分数
that we don't keep score in here?
好吧 菲利希亚得一分
Okay, that's one for Felicia.
为什么你俩说出感受这么难呢
Why is it so hard for you two to talk about your feelings?
我们从小接受的就是这种教育
That's not how we were raised.
我们的老爸总说 伤口上盖把土 忍♥忍♥就过去了
Our dad always told us to rub some dirt on it and walk it off.
你们的爸爸让你们在感受上盖土
Your dad taught you to rub dirt on your feelings?
有意思
Interesting.
让我来干嘛
What am I doing here?
我在家看高尔夫呢
I was home watching golf.
乔 我们想了解一下 在他们成长的过程中
Joe, we want to learn what was missing from their upbringing
缺失了什么 才让他们无法♥正♥常交流
that makes it so difficult for them to have a real conversation.
在这等着我呢
Oh... so it's a hit job, huh?
可不是我一个人把他们养大的
Well, I didn't raise them alone, you know.
看来现在是"全都怪妈妈"时间
So it's "blame the mother" time.
我这么和你说 菲利希亚"医生"
Let me tell you something, "Dr." Felicia...
我是真医生 不用加引号♥
I'm a real doctor, so no need for the quotes.
我和老公教会了儿子们出色的沟通能力
My husband and I taught the boys wonderful communication.
从来没有过问题 这是我们的体制
We never had a problem with that. We have a system.
你们也有体制
Wha-- You guys have a system, too?
对 决定都由我来做 如果她不同意
Yeah, I make all the decisions, and if she disagrees,
就朝我脑袋扔块猪排
she throws a pork chop at my head.
你接受了吗
A-And you're okay with that?
接受 这是我们制度
Yes. That's our system.
照顾她是我的责任
It's my job to look out for her.
如果这个家庭翻车了 错都在我
If this family ends up living under a bridge, it's all on me.
欲戴王冠 是得必承其重
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
亚当 听起来你很有感触
Adam, it sounds like some of this is resonating for you.
对
Yeah.
这就说得通了
I-It makes sense.
拍卖♥♥的时候 决定都由我来做 而老唐
At the auction, I made all the decisions, a-and, Don,
你买♥♥的房♥子 就是扔在我头上的猪排
the house you bought was the pork chop you threw at my head.
所以我真是妻子
So I am the wife.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表