剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Yeah, it's a grand gesture to show you how much you mean to us.
我必须得说 我好感动
I got to tell you, that touches my heart.
你们想不想去米克酒馆吃个汉堡
Hey, you guys want to go to Mick's and get a burger?
没问题
Oh, that sounds great.
你们最近有什么新动向
So, what's new with you guys?
亚当把一个人的遗物椅子弄坏了
Adam broke a dead guy's chair.
听起来很搞笑 留着晚饭说
Sounds funny. Save it for dinner.
我得跟你讲讲我想的节目点子
Oh, I can't wait to tell you my new idea for a cooking show.
你听好 烹饪的食材必须自己打猎
Check it out-- you got to cook what you kill. u202dOoh.
那应该叫"猎人厨房♥"
You should call it Cook What You Kill.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
我们重新当朋友太好了
I'm so glad we're friends again.
我们会一起赚很多钱
We're gonna be a millionaires.
-"我们" -对啊
- Whoa, "we"? u202d- Yeah.
-什么叫我们 那是我的点子 -这个...
- What do you mean, "we"? It was my idea. - Well...
可那是我的点子
No, it was my idea...
今晚八点演出
没关系 记住这不是为了我们
Okay, now, just remember the jug band isn't for us.
是为了朋友
It's for our friends.
没错 我们只是希望他们开心
Right, we just want them to have a good time.
就是这样
All right? Okay.
太棒了吧
That was awesome!
这奶不错
Nice jugs!
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表