剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
But last Thursday Frank sneezed too loud and I just had it.
艾莉丝 我很遗憾
Oh, Alice, I'm sorry.
不必遗憾
Oh, d-- no, don't be.
我正在重新找回自我
I am rediscovering who I am.
谁知道呢 也许我是个素食主义者
I mean, who knows, I might be a vegan.
也许我是民♥主♥党人 也许我是个拉拉
I might be a Democrat or I might be a lesbian.
有选择总是好的
Well, it's nice to have options.
不过我有件事想请你帮忙
Yeah. I do have one favor to ask you, though.
-当然 你说 -是这样
- Yeah, sure, anything, anything. - Well, uh,
总得告诉安迪这个消息
Andi's gonna need to hear the news.
-肯定不好受 -对
- That'll be tough. u202d- Yeah.
所以我希望由你来跟她说
Which is why I'd like her to hear it from you.
这样我就夹在中间了
That puts me in the middle.
你一定没问题的
You're gonna do a super job.
明天我会带孩子们去动物园
And I'll take the kids to the zoo tomorrow.
等我回来的时候 坏事都过去了
And when I get back, all the messiness will be over.
就像手术一样
It's just like surgery.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
很好 你又做好了心理准备
Oh, good, good. Your mind is prepared for something horrible again.
你跟我妈的谈话不顺利吗
Oh, did the talk with my mom not go well?
手术中出现了一些意外情况
Well-- there were some complications during surgery.
她跟我说了一些坏消息
She told me some tough news.
天哪 是约克夏犬出事了吗
Oh, my God. Did something happen to the Yorkies?
算是吧
Kind of.
他们的父母分开了
Their parents split up.
听我说 我会陪着你
Listen, I am here for you.
你有任何需要 就直接告诉我
Whatever you need, you just tell me.
因为你知道我自己猜不出来
'Cause you know I won't know on my own.
天哪 我可怜的爸爸
God, my poor dad.
好消息是 我打了个电♥话♥给他
Yeah, well, the good news is, I called to check on him.
他心情不错
He's doing great.
他打算开一家裸上身洗车店
He's gonna open a topless car wash
店名叫"隔窗有乳"
called Put 'Em on the Glass.
这个事他已经说了好几年
Yeah, he's been talking about that for years.
倒也说得通
Oh. Well, that makes sense.
这么精辟的名字不可能一夜之间想出来
Yeah, you don't come up with a clever name like that overnight.
我只是从来没想到
I just-- I never saw this coming,
但我 我怎么可能想得到
but I-- although I don't know why I would.
她从来不告诉我任何事 连这个都不说
She never tells me anything. She didn't even tell me this.
她还是让你说的 我真的很不喜欢
She made you do it. And I don't appreciate
她让你来跟我传话
her making you tell me things.
你得告诉她这一点
You should go tell her that.
什么 又把我夹在中间了
What? That puts me in the middle again.
亚当 二十年前 你对我许下承诺...
Adam, 20 years ago, you made a promise to me...
在教堂里 我记得
In a church. I remember.
我真该好好看看附加条款
I should've read the fine print.
你知道怎么解决一切吗
You know what would solve everything?
你妈妈不在就好了
Is if your mom wasn't here.
我现在不能赶她走 她会觉得我对她有意见
Oh, I can't kick her out now. She'll think I'm upset with her.
你确实对她有意见
You are upset with her.
所以不能告诉她 我们就这样
That's why she can't know. That's how we do it.
你们太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我听出来的意思是
But what I'm hearing is,
如果你们两个能说开 她就可以走了
if you two can talk things out, she can go?
我喜欢
Uh... u202dI like it.
我喜欢 现在陷阱里放了一块芝士
I like it. Now that there's a little cheese in the trap,
我感兴趣了
I'm interested.
早上好
Ah. Good morning.
妈
Hi, Mom.
你已经跟她说了吗 可我还在啊
You told her already? But I'm still here.
该死的动物园十点才开门
The damn zoo doesn't open 10:00.
好了好了 我受够了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay, no more of this.
我不想当传话筒了
I-I'm done being the middleman.
好吗 你们得像成年人一样直接对话
Okay? You two need to talk to each other like grown women,
而不是一个十岁小孩和她妈妈
not like a ten-year-old and her mother.
我们怎么可能突然做到这样
How are we supposed to magically be able to do that?
不知道 喝点酒吧
I don't know. With alcohol.
出去
Go... go out,
喝点酒 然后说一些无法收回的话
get drunk, say a bunch of things you can't take back.
能不能有点家人的样子
Act like a family, for God's sakes.
弗兰克和艾莉丝准备散了是吗
So, Frank and Alice are calling it a day, huh?
真是 都跑了25英里才宣布退赛
Phew. Talk about dropping out of the marathon at mile 25.
他们要分开是比较难受
Well, it's sad they're breaking up,
但弗兰克的洗车店绝对有前途
but Frank's got a winner with that car wash.
加了肥皂的奶♥子♥绝对有市场
I mean, it's hard to compete with soapy hooters.
我现在跟两个
Well, now I'm stuck in a house
无法♥正♥常沟通的女人困在一个家里
with two women who can't communicate.
所以我派她们去了酒吧 看看几杯鸡尾酒
So I'm sending them to a bar to see if some cocktails
能不能帮她们打开心扉
will help them open up to each other.
我不需要喝酒来说真话
I don't need drinks to tell the truth.
我任何时候任何地点都能说
I'll be honest anywhere, anytime.
你看起来很没精神 你看
You look tired. See?
要我说实话 你可以少说点实话
If I'm honest, you could be a little less honest.
弗兰克不在的话
Without Frank around,
艾莉丝肯定会想竞争最受欢迎的外婆
I'll bet Alice is gonna try to take over as favorite grandma.
我因为离得近 所以有点轻敌
I got cocky because I was local, but now
我得加把劲
I got to step up my game.
我好饿
I'm hungry.
我来
I'm on it.
晚餐吃冰淇淋怎么样
How about ice cream for dinner, hmm?
艾莉丝外婆居然让你们吃蔬菜 太无趣了
Grandma Alice makes you eat vegetables. What a dud.
艾莉丝
Hey, Alice.
你这里是怎么回事
Hey, what's happening up here?
看起来好像去做过一样
Looks like you had some work done.
谢谢大唐
Oh, thanks, Don.
没有啦 我准备重出江湖去约会
No, since, since I'm back in the dating game,
所以看了视频学画烟熏妆
I watched a video about how to do a smoky eye.
我也试过
Been there.
艾莉丝 为今晚做好准备了吗
Hey, Alice, you, uh, you ready for tonight?
和安迪开诚布公聊一聊
Just have a real conversation with Andi.
说说你经历了些什么
Talk about what you're going through.
情绪很激动
Well, it's been emotional...
不是对我 跟安迪说
Not to me, to Andi.
你又来了哟
You did it again, there.
乔在这啊
Oh, Joe's here.
看看你的丈母娘是不是宝刀未老
Let's see if your mother-in-law can still make the dogs bark.
她是个外婆
She's a grandmother.
为什么不能烤饼干打发时光
Why can't she just bake some cookies?
天啊 乔 悄悄你
God, Joe, look at you.
越老越帅了呢
The older you get, the more distinguished you look.
大家都这么说
Oh, that's what they tell me.
还好你在这
Well, I'm glad I found you,
我需要人帮我个小忙
'cause I need a little help.
可以帮我拉上吗
Zip me up, would you? u202dOh.
我看到了什么东西
What the hell am I looking at?
我看到了什么东西
What the hell am I looking at?
我在把拉链拉起来 不是拉开 贝芙
I'm zipping it up, not down, Bev.
从60年代♥开♥始你就不帮我拉了
You haven't zipped me up since the '60s.
让我拿痒痒挠自己钩
You tell me to hook it with a back scratcher.
我们走了 乔
We're leaving, Joe.
这件事回家再算账
We'll talk about this when we get home.
都怪这条卡其裤 我情不自禁了
I can't help it, it's these khakis.
这裤子哪里都紧紧的
Tight in all the right places.
好 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
我的宝贝来了
There's my girl.
你没问题的 亲爱的
Okay, you got this, babe, all right?
喝到微醺 酒后吐真言
You get a little tipsy, talk things out,
然后就拜拜了 艾莉丝
and then it's adios, Alice.
肯定很顺利 尤其最后那部分
Huh? It's gonna be great. Especially that last part.
走啦 艾莉丝 把你的状态拿出来
Okay, come on, Alice. Put your game face on.
要出门了
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表