剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Oh. Yeah. Great. Great.
我们保证 再也不会掺和
And-and we promise that we will never get involved
泰迪的私生活了
in Teddy's personal life again.
对了 你家真漂亮 尤其
Oh, by the way, you have a beautiful...
已经关门了啊
Oh. And you already closed the door.
干得漂亮 复仇者们
Way to go, Avengers.
虽然没有拯救地球 但我们骗了个姑娘
Instead of saving the world, we tricked a teenage girl,
感觉还是棒棒哒
but it still feels good. u202dMm-hmm.
那是什么
What's that?
我们说好的20美金
That's the 20 bucks we agreed on.
对 做这件事是20美金
Yeah, 20 bucks to do it,
但对泰迪保密这件事的价格还没谈拢
but did we settle on a price for me not telling Teddy about it?
这孩子将来能成大事
That kid is going places.
亚当 怎么了
Adam, what's happening?
好像停电了
Wow. Looks like the power went out.
孩子们刚好去我爸妈家了
Right when the kids are at my folks'
而我正好一手蜡烛
and I have this candle in one hand and...
一手红酒
a bottle of wine in the other!
真走运
That's lucky.
是你把电掐了 对不对
You cut the power, didn't you?
你是想知道真♥相♥
Do you really want to know,
还是想享受这份魔法
or do you want to just enjoy the magic?
我选魔法
I'll take the magic. Yeah.
来吧 撩我
Go ahead. Woo me.
我不是撩过了吗
I thought I just did.
我倒是可以出去抓鸟
I can go outside and try to catch a bird,
可我跟你说 亲爱的
but I got to tell you, honey,
我的身手不如以前那么敏捷了
I'm not as quick as I used to be.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表